Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

Guest franchosa

lilgzl, I like your new siggie, hee hee hee.

I've seen those OMD bloopers before but I watched them again. I never get tired of watching Old Miss Diary clips. :D I love that Ji PD is so tall Mija had to jump to kiss him on the cheek. Hahaha! I love the jealous Ji PD too. :lol: In real life I'd hate for a boyfriend to get jealous at all - it's so unpleasant for me but I don't know why I love to see the leading men in K-dramas act jealous. :P I guess it's funny if it's not happening to me. :lol:

I'm wondering why there are subs for some of the OMD clips. Did the uploader do the subs? The English used is British English too. I can tell from some of the expressions used. Sigh, why didn't they release a DVD of this series with English subs? *frustrated*

And since we're talking about Ji PD, here are more of his adorable pictures...

ng36.jpg

ng37.jpg

109avi000704454.jpg

Ji PD gif

happyxo.gif

Ommo, what's this I found in his dcinside site?

"Hyun said the flights this week's alma mater, Duksoo

현우가 문제내러 나오나봐 I guess the problem comes over to set woo

도전 골든벨 미리보기중에서 Preview of Golden Bell Challenge

20번 문제는 덕수고 92회 졸업생인 20 times 92 times deoksugo graduate of the problem

92회 졸업생인 탤런트 지현우 씨가 직접 92 days directly to graduate, Mr. Talent jihyeonwoo

출제해 덕수고 선배로써 후배들을 응원했다. As a junior with senior chuljehae deoksugo cheered.

용감한 서울 덕수고 친구들이 궁금하시다면 Deoksugo friends wonder if a brave Seoul

일요일 저녁 7시 10분 <도전 골든벨> 서울 덕수고 편에서 확인하세요 Sunday 19:10 "Golden Bell Challenge> Seoul deoksugo check side "

What's that mean? He's graduating from a school and he's going to appear in Star Golden Bell again? *curious*

Today's handsome picture topic :lol:

2010041526.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest franchosa

Thanks for the X-Man links, pekkle. The second link wouldn't load at all for me. Did anyone else experience this?

JHW pretty much did the same "party dance" at the previous X-Man show I saw. :lol: Nam Sang Mi, Chae Yon, and Lee Seung Gi were again with him in this episode. I wonder why LSG and NSM are always on the same team. How do they determine that, anyway?

I really wish I understood the dangyunhaji (of course) portion. ;) Too bad they didn't have time for the couple dance. I like that part too as well as the "party dance" part. It's so funny how each celeb guest dances exaggeratedly or comically. :lol:

Now I'm trying out the second link again. It won't load entirely for some reason.

So, I guess Ji Hyun Woo never went back to X-Man after 2004? These were his last two appearances on the show?

He didn't have much screen time during the X-man 041107. ;)

Today's Dose of Ji Hyun Woo :lol:

8yopretty7.jpg

9yopretty7.jpg

a18771293.jpg

5yopretty7.jpg

6yopretty7.jpg

7yopretty7.jpg

Guest lilgzl

franchosa - Yah...I wonder why they didn't sub the whole series of OMD..I really want to see this drama now, after watching all the clips in Eng in yt..and it's also Jihun's first drama right?

Don't you think he look so cute and adorable in those bloopers?? :P

Speaking of his Korean fans...

At his dcinside site, they're talking about how he has nice, smooth feet and hands and posted pictures of them. Hahaha! And you thought I've noticed everything! LOL!

Where are the photos? LOL!! I'm dying to see them now.... :lol:

pekkle : Thank you for the links! You made me relieving my past live in 1N2D :D

I've just realised, I have a copy for part of these episode with Eng Sub, but too bad Jihun's didn't have much screening time in there <_<

No wonder I never noticed he was even there :huh:

Here's the link in yt:

Xman #22 Dangyunhaji MCMong Jung Hwan vs Yang Mira

Seeing this reminded me how much I miss 1N2D! I haven't got a chance to watch it for months since I was smitten by On Dal virus!

I like LSG too, but seeing them together...Jihun looks so much better..and handsome.... ;) How could I just realised it now??

Guest franchosa

Hi juliapenn, welcome to our handsomely tall Ji Hyun Woo's thread. :D

lilgzl, yes, JHW looked so cute and adorable as Ji PD. According to his Dramawiki page, his 19-episode drama called If You Only Knew/ You'll Find Out / You Will Know / You're Gonna Know was aired from 2004-Jun-06 to 2004-Oct-31 so this was the first drama he did. Old Miss Diary aired from 2004-Nov-22 to 2005-Nov-04.

On his smooth hands and feet :lol:

Miyane, I can't find the pictures anymore. The reason I didn't bother posting them is because they were just screen caps from ILPK and BOTR. Someone had screen capped a scene from ILPK where Woo On Dal was lying down and his foot was sticking out of the comforter. His foot did look nice and smooth - without calluses. :D

Then from BOTR, the screen cap of his hand was from when Choi Suk Bong was holding and looking at his necklace. I think it might have been when he was by the river and he almost threw it away. He does have neat manly hands too which you can check out from this BOTR clip here. :P

Choi Suk Bong Hands

Video Clips

He was singing that song again which I said was something I could picture myself singing along with him at a noraebang (videoke room). Hahaha! It looks like he had (or maybe he still has?) two radio shows - one from KBS and one from SBS.

JHW at KBS Cool FM

I wonder what the song is about? ;)

Here he played the guitar at a radio station again. It's the first time I heard him play the first two Korean songs. I really like the first song. I learned from watching Golden Apple that the third song he played is an angry song. The lyrics say something like "Don't call me, don't write me" and his character in the drama always played it when he was pissed off or annoyed. :lol:

JHW Plays Guitar at SBS Radio

Random Pics

39551600.jpg

800bz.jpg

htm20100125151447020000.jpg

htm20100125153053020000.jpg

21154866.jpg

img04133431.jpg

84404925.jpg

74568979.jpg

Jang Shinho gifs (My Precious You)

85379120.gif

48115466.gif

Woo On Dal gif (Invincible Lee Pyung Kang)

27589491.gif

These are screen caps from a recent interview he had I think. I don't know what show it was:

88439030.jpg

e521100425avi000021521.jpg

e521100425avi000008208.jpg

At his dcinside site, they're talking about Choi Suk Bong's clothes in BOTR. ;)

He's so good looking!

99450531.jpg

13244374.jpg

90788399.jpg

57646457.jpg

Guest lilgzl

*waves* everyone....

juliapenn - welcome to out hot handsomely tall Jihyun camp :)

franchosa : thank you so much!! so many photos of our JiHyun!!! yay..

He's looking more and more handsome!!! *squeeeelll like a high school girl*

Been so seriously busy lately...haven't got a chance to even pop in a quick comment here <_<

I'm avoiding the BOTR thread as I don't want to be spoiled..so it's good to see some of his new look here...miss him so muchhhhh!!

I feel like going for another round of ILPK again :P

Btw, I couldn't get enough of him here, I tried my luck on Facebook..and found him there....but of course it's not the real him <_<

The person who did his account have many of his old photos....but nothing about his current news.

You may have seen most of these photos I took from the Ji Hyun Woo facebook account

This is one of the hairstyle that he should avoid :D

19777_288897534596_287432614596_345.jpg

I think Lee Min Ho did best with the curly...and our JiHyun should just stay with his rooster do :D

Young JiHyun...

19777_288906899596_287432614596_345.jpg

LOL...!! I want to have my Christmas presents delivered by this santa...

19777_288907769596_287432614596_345.jpg

Agent Jihun?

19777_288889024596_287432614596_345.jpg

Guest franchosa

Hello! Hello! :D

lilgzl, yes, Ji Hyun Woo just gets handsomer and handsomer. B)

At his dcinside site, the Korean fans are talking about what a nice mandible and sexy collarbone he has. Puahahaha! I can't compete with them. They really do notice everything. I'm still stuck at JHW's sexy lips that my eyes haven't noticed his mandible and clavicle. Puahahaha! His lips are the first features I notice when I see his pictures. Blame it on all those kissing videos I saw! :lol:

Here's the picture they used to show Ji Hyun Woo's sexy collarbone. :lol:

67313.jpg

On his series

I've been busy myself. I started to watch ILPK again but then new subs for the other series I'm watching came out so I had to put it on hold again.

I haven't been to the BOTR thread either. I don't want to be spoiled. ;)

Why don't you try watching him in My Precious You. I'm actually interested in what you think of the story. :D

On JHW's ahjumma PAMA

I don't think he looked too badly, although, yeah, he's better off with the rooster do. Hahaha! I think his My Sweet Seoul do was worse, and Il Woo looked worse in some episodes of My Fair Lady when the stylist gave him a curly hairstyle. :o I think the stylist was mad at Il Woo at the time or something. :lol:

On JHW's Facebook page

Hahaha! I've been there once before. Those pics where he was wearing a Santa suit were taken for Old Miss Diary promo pics. I wish he really owned that FB account. I wonder if he uses Twitter. *curious*

I love these candid shots of him from the set of BOTR...

823236.jpg

823242.jpg

823243.jpg

823244.jpg

823252.jpg

823253.jpg

I think this was taken at a radio station.

200809054.jpg

Screen caps from an old series of his I haven't seen...

183n.jpg

184so.jpg

185r.jpg

186fd.jpg

188sg.jpg

189js.jpg

1810c.jpg

145s.jpg

Here he goes again preparing to kiss! *doki* *doki* (sound of my heart beating :P )

151do.jpg

He's getting closer. Kyaaaaaah! *doki* *doki* *doki*

152j.jpg

This scene might be from Over The Rainbow

16avi001894694.jpg

Guest franchosa

Annyeong chingus! *waves*

More Ji Hyun Woo pics for ya! :D

Radio Station

200806129.jpg

Birth Of The Rich

149eiy.jpg

12700472062010033123542.jpg

12700472062010033123543.jpg

Chinese New Year (Feb 14, 2010)

ae126602874212326516842j.jpg

ae126602874112318399660.jpg

1001291i.jpg

100129r.jpg

I don't know when this was taken but I thought he just looked hot on this shot. ;)

0807233n.jpg

Guest lilgzl

Annyeong cinggu-s!! *hugs*

franchosa: wooottt!!! my goodnes how hot is uri Jihyunwoo in those pics?

I beginning to really miss his SB look...can't wait to watch the BOTR in full once all the subs is out T_T

He just look hotter and hotter with the short haircut...and he does have a smexy collarbone... :blush:

Btw, I had a dream about him last night :blush: :blush: :blush: ssshhhh!!!! it's a secret what we're doing okay :ph34r:

I realised that I still had Fly High waiting ..so I watched it last night..well..to be honest it's not my cup of tea..if it's not for JHW, I wouldn't watch that kind of movie...so I was just starring at him during the whole movie :D

He looks so young and cute...although I like him ..but I got a feeling of being a "Cougar" watching him acting as a high school kid.... :lol:

So, I can't really fall in love with his character...unlike OnDal and SB...

However, having said that...as young as he might be at that time..he sure knew how to kiss!!

The last kiss when the girl asked him to kiss her....i felt like he's gonna eat her up! LOL!

He was eagerly open his mouth and just kept kissing her...again..and again...without hesitation...!! Phuaaaaaaaaa *fans....fans... fans*

So unlike the Korean Dramas kissing..where it's basically just "touch and go" <_<

Okay..that kiss made he had a nice dream :lol:

Enough pervie mode...back to the cougar mode :rolleyes:

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1772/0807233n.jpg

Yes! I love this!

Almost the same style as when he was at the concert singing the Creep.

I think he looks very cool with the vest ..it showing all his body assets...and to add the guitar....it's just simply delicious... :)

About hairstyle:

LOL! I agreed with you....the Sweet Seoul is the worst of all!

Jung Ill Woo's hair.... :lol: Yes, you're right...he's such a pretty boy too...but curly hair really turned me off.

JHW Facebook:

Do you think he has a twitter?? *pervie mode* on

I don't have one..but if he does..I'll be happily twitting him.... :ph34r:

My Precious You :

What is this about? Is he the main role there? I might give it a try if you think it's worthed to see.

I still have Merry Daegu on the waiting list too...

JHW's leading lady in the MV is Kim Ri Na. She said she was cast in this video after JHW saw her act in Hong Gil Dong, which was aired in 2008. So, this MV was made in 2008. smile.gif

When asked what was his most unforgettable kissing scene, JHW answered that he remembers all of his kissing scenes from his dramas, musicals and movies but he had to say his kiss with Ye Ji Won in Old Miss Diary is the most unforgettable. I wonder why.

Star recipe

Star recipe (japanese subtitle)

JHW said it's a funny scene since YJW grabs his hair in that kissing scene...

Guest franchosa

Good morning chingus! *waves* I've had such a busy weekend but here I go again to show some love for our Ji Hyun Woo! :D

pekkle, thank you for explaining why JHW finds his kiss with Ye Ji Won the most unforgettable. I saw that clip months ago and wondered what show it was. I'm guessing he did the show in 2008 around the same time he filmed My Sweet Seoul as he was still sporting the same haircut. Hee hee.

Unfortunately, I don't understand Japanese or Korean. Oh, why didn't I study any of the Asian languages? :( I could now kick myself for that. :P Do you happen to understand the conversations in the clip? Would you mind summarizing at least whatever funny or important thing Ji Hyun Woo said? Thanks in advance. :)

Anyway, at the start of the clip, I get that the host was really thrilled that she got to interview Ji Hyun Woo by the way she was fangirling. Hahaha! When she made a motion to hug JHW, he seemed a bit scared and moved away. :lol:

And ommo! Ji Hyun Woo, in addition to being handsomely tall, having a good looking mandible, sexy collarbone, and ability to play guitar, he can cook too?! What can this guy not do?! :P Oh gee, imagine that after he serves his special spaghetti, he breaks out his guitar to play and sing too? Huwaaaah! Yes, yes, Ji Hyun Woo! I'll marry you! :lol:

Oh, I found the complete clip of that Old Miss Diary kiss:

Old Miss Diary: Ji PD and Mija's Kiss Scenes

At the end of the clip, I think Mija was saying "I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!" Am I right? Why was she saying that? Was it because she opened her eyes while Ji PD was kissing her the second time? :lol: I wonder what Ji PD's thoughts were. ;)

lilgzl, your secret is safe with me! :lol:

My, how lucky could you be for JHW to appear in your dream?! You'd think that I'd dream about him since I stare at his pics and watch his videos daily but who should appear in my dream but an old boyfriend - my chut sarang (first love), actually. <_< Oh, why couldn't it have been Ji Hyun Woo?!!! :lol:

On his movie Fly High

It's not my kind of movie either, but I enjoyed watching Ji Hyun Woo play the amorous character. What a dashing leading man he is! *swoon* *swoon* I forgot the fact that his character was only in high school since he looked so manly going after the girl. :P I loved how he boldly kissed her. I asked myself what I would have done if in real life I had an aggressive Ji Hyun Woo-looking guy going after me trying to kiss me like that. Ommo! *thrilled* I would probably be just like the girl in the movie - slap him for his brashness then kiss him back. Puahahahaha! Gosh, he was irresistible!

Look a dance gif of him from the movie! :D

67387.gif

On his kisses

At his dcinside site, the fans are talking about his kiss scene with Lee Bo Young in BOTR. Some of them commented that it was weak. I saw it and I have to agree that it's not a passionate kind like his kisses in ILPK or the sexy kind we saw from My Sweet Seoul. I guess if I were to categorize it, I would put it under the "sweet" kind. Other fans are defending the kiss as the "first kiss" so they can't expect any more. However, some have re-posted the kissing gifs and clips of JHW's kisses from ILPK and My Sweet Seoul so, they know Ji Hyun Woo can kiss. I'm guessing that they were disappointed that the kiss scene in BOTR didn't showcase JHW's ability to kiss. :lol: I didn't expect much since I always suspected Lee Bo Young wouldn't go for any kiss beyond lip pressing; although some posters on the BOTR thread a while back have said she had a great kiss in Harvest Villa. Because of that comment, I started watching Harvest Villa. Hahaha! I want to compare! :lol:

On JHW's vests

Yes, I love him in vests! Whether he's wearing casual vests or formal ones like the ones his character in BOTR dons in the office, he just looks so darn good! The vests definitely show off his length, sexiness, and build.

On his Twitter account

I'm not aware if JHW has one nor do I know how to find out if he has one. I only mentioned it because I learned that some Super Junior members and other K-celebs have Twitter accounts. I have a Twitter account but I don't ever tweet or follow anyone. If I find out that JHW has a twitter account, then I'll be more active there armed with my current best friend Google Translate. :P

On My Precious You

I'm going to be vague with my description so as not to spoil the story for you. Basically, it's a family drama and about the importance (preciousness) of children. Ji Hyun Woo's character is a player and his irresponsible acts teach him an unforgettable lesson. His character was funny too but there is drama as well. I say that he is one of the main characters. He got equal screen time (maybe more?) than Lee Tae Ran and Kim Sung Soo. I would have loved this drama wholly if the writers had just added some scenes in the end which I felt were essential to show so the audience wouldn't feel so split with the conclusion and disappointed with his character's decision.

Today's Ji Hyun Woo dosage :D

ec8b9cec8aa4ed9891ecb0a.jpg

200712057.jpg

More pics from an old old series...I really wonder which series this is - if it's the Ban jun drama or the other one with Lee So Kyung?

159df.jpg

162h.jpg

169.jpg

173g.jpg

174u.jpg

176eh.jpg

177j.jpg

178a.jpg

179fd.jpg

Current pics from BOTR

Doesn't he look great in red? At dcinside, they're commenting on how he had his jeans rolled up here. :lol:

67348a.jpg

67344.jpg

67342a.jpg

67332.jpg

18avi000132098.jpg

67342b.jpg

Guest lilgzl

anyeong cinggus :)

I had a quick peek at the BOTR thread last night, curious about the ending...and saw a photo of the kiss! But..from that snapshot..doesn't look like his signature hot kiss :huh:

Oh well....will wait till all the subs out and will rewatch the whole series again...

Really miss his SB look T_T

pekkle - that's cute clip! thank you...I agree with franchosa, the moment I saw his hairstyle..I was like...euummmmhhhpppfff.....My Sweet Seoul hairdo!

However, having said that....like you franchosa, I had the same thought while watching the clip...if only this kind of guy really exist in my daily life? after cooking me meals, he then sing while playing the guitar....♥

Jihyun, if we're reborn, I'll love you more than you love me.....quote from LPK LOL! :lol:

Old Miss Diary: Ji PD and Mija's Kiss Scenes:

Omo...so sweet..it always gives me goosebumps watching PD Ji's kisses to MalJa....ouuchhh!!! thank you for the clip :)

About JHW Dream:

That was just a one lucky night where he appeared in my dream..very brief...but enuff to give me butterflies :blush:

Same as you...that smirky look of my first bf always appeared, I wonder why?? Eerrgghhhh

Thank you for the BOTR photos...I find that he look more and more serious towards the ending of the series?

I wonder what's waiting for him to do now that BOTR is ended...

I'm thinking to watch Harvest Villa too..but don't really like the male lead ...should I watch it?

More pics from an old old series...I really wonder which series this is - if it's the Ban jun drama or the other one with Lee So Kyung?

Screen caps from an old series of his I haven't seen...

Captures from the KBS drama "You will know"

Hope you are able to watch this KBS Drama

Does anyone know where I can find the "Happy Together" and "Come to Play" episodes where JHW appeared as a guest? I don't need subs, so raw files would be fine. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I found and watched the HT episode :D , but I'm still looking for CTP. Please help me find it! I'll even help translate/summarize the episode if you send me a working link (to dl or stream)! B)

Guest franchosa

Annyeong! Annyeong! *waves* :D

lilgzl, we got spoiled with the kisses from ILPK. First of all, ILPK has a lot of kiss scenes while BOTR only has two and in both instances, they're not the hot signature kiss style that we know our Ji Hyun Woo is capable of doing. ;) I wonder if this is the director's order or actor's request. :rolleyes:

On chut sarangs (first loves)

In my case, I wonder if it's because I had unfinished business with him (not complete closure?) that I have a recurring dream about him to this day. I ignored his effort to get back together even when I still loved him at the time. I just had to since he wasn't right for me. ;) Ha ha, I had my very own K-drama back then. :P

On Harvest Villa

I watched the first episode. The story is pretty quirky which I like but I don't think I can watch the lead guy for 16 hours. :P

On JHW's next project

I went to his dcinside site to check out if his K-fans know what his next project is going to be, but I didn't find any discussion about it; rather, now that BOTR is over, they're reminiscing about the scenes and admiring our handsomely tall guy. :D

On this pic, they're talking about how sexy and broad his shoulders are...

67573.jpg

I don't know if you recall me gushing about Jin Hyun Woo's body proportions - from his arms' length to his torso to his legs - how well-proportioned they are. :lol: Well, someone at his dcinside site mentioned how he has the golden ratio! Puahahahaha! I guess essentially, that's what I was trying to say! Yup! Our Ji Hyun Woo's body has the golden ratio! I love it! :lol: It seems Leonardo Da Vinci himself drew Ji Hyun Woo's body. :D

Check out Ji Hyun Woo's golden ratio with these gifs! :lol:

67397a.gif67397b.gif

Then how many times have we swooned over his manly walk? :lol: Here in these gifs and video clip, the K-fans are commenting on his cool stride. :lol:

Ji Hyun Woo's Cool Stride

Kyaaaaah! *fangirl shrieks* Huwaaaaah, I can't say anything new but "how handsome he is!!!!" :lol:

67395a.gif67395b.gif

Then on these gifs, they're saying how he's a model office worker. Hahaha! Again, so muh shee suh!!!!! And *woot!* We see a lot more of his cool stride! :D

67555a.gif67555b.gif67555c.gif

Captures from the KBS drama "You will know"

Hope you are able to watch this KBS Drama

Me too. I hope I get to see this series as well. :P Oh, the Chinese fans are so lucky! Now I really wish I know how to read Chinese. Knowing my addiction to JHW, I'd probably watch this, anyway, even without English subs. :lol: Thanks for the link!

JI HYUN WOO became one of my favorite Korean actor after watching Invincible Lee Pyung Kang as his first starring role. I hope he will be given a follow-up drama.

Welcome to the thread! :D

Yup, me too! That's where I first saw Ji Hyun woo - from his ILPK series. Actually, I saw an episode of Over The Rainbow (OTR) before this and thought he was cute but I wasn't too sure about the drama so I held off on it. After watching ILPK, I went back to watch OTR and I wound up liking it. :lol:

Actually, his first starring role was in a sitcom called Old Miss Diary. And he did follow ILPK with another drama called Birth of the Rich. It just finished airing in Korea this week.

Alright ladies, here's a barrage of Ji Hyun Woo pics. Make sure your defibrillators are on hand to revive your hearts!!! :lol:

67348b.jpg

67581a.jpg

67581b.jpg

And I've never seen a bell man this hot! Have you? Where is this hotel?! I want to visit! :lol:

67584.jpg

On the set of BOTR reading his script...

67365.jpg

Screen caps from BOTR - the same scene where the gif on my signature was created from. :)

67333.jpg

Yippeu (pretty)! Nice, prominent nose, luscious lips :P and cute single eyelid eyes...

67575.jpg

More gifs

67556.gif67429.gif67399a.gif67246.gif

67400.gif

He also had a TV show where he and another host reviewed movies.

67416.gif

Hahaha! From his radio show... :D

67417.gif

A scene from My Precious You

67399b.gif

He must have been a guest on some TV show here...

67421a.gif67421b.gif

Collage

67410.jpg

At the set of his movie Attack The Gas Station 2

67404.jpg

I don't know where these pics were taken.

67418a.jpg67418b.jpg

*Puts thread A/C on max air again* :lol:

Guest franchosa

Does anyone know where I can find the "Happy Together" and "Come to Play" episodes where JHW appeared as a guest? I don't need subs, so raw files would be fine. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I found and watched the HT episode :D , but I'm still looking for CTP. Please help me find it! I'll even help translate/summarize the episode if you send me a working link (to dl or stream)! B)

Welcome to Ji Hyun Woo's thread, blue_angel_1004! Unfortunately, I couldn't find that episode of Come To Play either. You're talking about when the cast of Attack The Gas Station 2 appeared with him, right?

Maybe pekkle can find a link from youku?

Come to Play

Happy together 3

Guest lilgzl

Annyeong cinggus....raewonkim and blue_angel_1004 - welcome to our handsomely tall Jihyun's camp :)

Finally able to come here and leave some comments ....

pekkle: thank you so much for the links you sent us *hugs*

franchosa: you've spoilt us with so many photos of him :D

when I saw these..I was like..ommoo..ommo...ommooo..there's more..more..more....LOL!

On chut sarangs (first loves): Sounds familiar to mine too..which is probably why I still having those weird dreams? even after we both married with someone elses..he still tried to make an effort to get me treating him like someone special..really annoying!

On Harvest Villa : You're just like me! LOL! I triad to watch "That Fool", as I love romance comedy...but *forgive-me* I couldn't stand watching the main guy...not his fault..it's just me :P so I guess, I have to pass on this one too...

On JHW's next project : I hope he'll hear about this soon...

Ji Hyun Woo's Cool Stride : *hands down* :blush:

WithS2 has finished epi 15 sub...I tried my best not to get tempted and start watching it...so I'm going to watch the OMD movie..to crunch my thirst of him :ph34r:

Archived