Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

Guest franchosa

^ Hahaha! That's because I've played and replayed his kissing scenes so much that I've noticed his technique. :P Oh good! I hope he'll be happy instead of scared. Puahahaha! :lol: Now I wonder if the Korean actors have handlers who speak English well and read or know about their artist's soompi threads.

Some more JHW gifs:

I'm not sure which drama of his this is from - maybe from My Precious Child?

31284997.gif

I found this gif and the comment translated it was from his high school days?

highschooljhw.gif

Pictures: Old & New

12438700062009060200274.jpg

During ILPK Press Con

12574875712009110615082.jpg

12574875712009110615082.jpg

I wonder what it says in the bubble...

11615100.jpg

His current look...*sigh* still so muh shee suh!

59486378.jpg

79613795.jpg

47155660.jpg

913c.jpg

914.jpg

820957.jpg

That's it for now. I'll let you gals have some time to recover and reach for that defibrillator if you need to. I know I do! :lol:

Lookie, ladies! I found another clip of JHW being interviewed on Arirang TV Showbiz Extra. Gosh, he must be so fun to work with!

The Making of The Nuts MV 3rd Album

JHW's leading lady in the MV is Kim Ri Na. She said she was cast in this video after JHW saw her act in Hong Gil Dong, which was aired in 2008. So, this MV was made in 2008. :)

When asked what was his most unforgettable kissing scene, JHW answered that he remembers all of his kissing scenes from his dramas, musicals and movies but he had to say his kiss with Ye Ji Won in Old Miss Diary is the most unforgettable. I wonder why. :D

Here's the resulting MV:

The Nuts 3rd Album MV

Apparently, also in 2008, JHW did this cable channel show called Kiss The Date, where a non-showbiz girl had a chance to have a date with him and the show filmed it. Boo hoo hoo, we wasted so much time! Had I known JHW then and there was a show offering Ji Hyun Woo as a date...oh the possibilities! :lol: Hahaha! As if! :P

Anyway, here are the videos. I don't really know what the point of this show was and if it still exists. Joo Sang Wook (from 3 Dads 1 Mom, That Fool, Queen Seon Duk) also did the show. This must mean JHW was single back in 2008? Hmmmm....

Kiss The Date

I hope someone translates! :D

Wow, that lucky girl! She got to walk hand in hand with Ji Hyun Woo and whisper in his ear. :D

Ji Hyun Woo's Date on Kiss The Date (2008)

You can tell JHW was so embarrassed with all the cheesy things he had to do for the date. :lol: Sigh, even if it was just for a show, I would have killed to be in that girl's shoes! :D I wonder how she got picked. :)

I wanna play paddycake with him. :P

Kiss The Date: Playing Paddycake

Hahaha! Notice how these days the K-dramas seem to include a Ghost like ceramic/pottery scene and play "Unchained Melody"? :lol:

Kiss The Date: Pottery Making

Awww, he's so sweet! He wiped the dirt off the girl's knees for her after doing pottery. He's so comfortable around a woman! He didn't even hesitate doing it. There's something so attractive about a man like that for me; like it's second nature for him to take care of a girl. *smitten again* It seems like his characters are not the only guys who are sweet and tender. He seems to be a sweet and tender guy himself. *sigh* I think if I were the girl, I would have fallen over while JHW was cleaning my legs. My knees would have been so wobbly! Hahaha! :lol:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilgzl

On JHW's kissing technique...you know what it really was that got to me? When he momentarily pulled his lips off Kwan Ja Rak and had his eyes closed, I thought his lovemaking expression just flashed in front of me and it absolutely drove me bonkers!!!! Kyaaaaah! :lol: Just check out the screen caps above. Hahaha! I had to smack both my cheeks to snap out of it. Puahahaha! He totally gave me a prelude to the next level. :lol:

And be prepared to feel like a high school girl again because here's a compilation of JHW's kissing scenes from most of his dramas:

Wouldn't It Be Nice (To Be Kissed By Ji Hyun Woo) :D

Huwaaah, I think Kwan Ja Rak got the best kiss out of all the characters from that video. LOL. Incidentally, I heard that song (Beach Boys' "Wouldn't It Be Nice") when I was out and about and JHW's video of kissing scenes started to play in my head. :P I never even cared for this song before but now it has new meaning and so, I started to like it. Hahaha!

Oh girl!!! what have you done..*trying to catch my breath here*

just finished watching the this..I felt like it was me being *kissed* :P:D hence trying to catch my breath....

I don't know know what else to add here..you explained it all very well LOL!

He's sure know how to kiss...remember how they said he kissed 9 actress in 3 years?? the more practice..the better you get :P

I noticed one similar thing in all the kisses..he always started kissing the upper lips first than move his way..all over the lips...wakakaka..I felt like a real pervie know *blusehd*

Yes, I agreed..JaRak got the best of his work! Wrroooaaaarrrr ..... B)

The "bibimbap" kiss with LPK was the second winner for me...bcs the way he made his move towards her...ohhhh I could just die from the anticipation waiting for the "landing" *fans...fans...fans.....*

and she even kissed him back! you could see how her lips also moving wanting more.....but who wouldn't???

Finished the OTR last night..and the ending kiss he gave Sang Mi was aarrgghhh too!!

He kissed her on the upper lips..than lower...then she kissed him back...*fans my self*

the first kiss on the beach between them was an innocent sweet kiss...I guess it represent how he cared so much about her..and tried so hard not to hurt her..so the kiss was weak...but sweet...

I finally understood why he always go to the rescue of Hee Su in OTR...the last 2 epi showed how he actually forced himself to be with her bcs he pittied her more than loving her, not realising that he's already fallen for SM.

Still...I was hoping to see more of him struggling with his feeling..like in My Name is Kim Sam Soon, when HyunBin went back to his ex gf, but couldn't help thinking about Samsoon on their dates and while alone....I love that kind of feeling ;)

However, Hyeok Ju is too sweet to do that to HS..so he just endured the pain..and tried his best to be with HS..also he's not confidence enough if he can make Sang Mi happy if they are together...looking from their past encounters...plus he thinks Rex would be a better person for her..awwww..so sweet but silly!!! <_<

Now, I can't stop listening to his song One Eyed Fish...his expression and voice while singing this song...I think Sang Mi knew that it's meant for her??

Ohh..I wish the writers/PD would make it more obvious and give them more lovey dovey scenes....

Anyway..regardless....overall I'm very happy with him and this drama..so joykimlee I strongly recommend you to watch this..

Hyunwoo looks much younger and skinny..but still very adorable.

dada - not sure if you've seen this drama already?

My Sweet Seoul - I might try to watch the whole series..but at this moment..I'm happy to just rewatch ILPK again..and again....also I don't really like his hair in here...I find it too short and make him look too childish?

Oh yeah..you're right franchosa, how could I forgot about Seo Do Young and Cha Seung Won are also as tall as him!!

As you can see...it's all only HyunWoo in my mind at this moment :D

Seo Do Young has a nice sweet face...I knew him since Spring Waltz..but not enough to make me go crazy like this :P

Cha Seung Won, no doubt he's a very charismatic guy..but his eyes expression reminded me of my ex high school bf, sorry but I just can't fall with the same jerk twice :P

Minho...yes this guy's face expression really killed me too..but since his etude CF, LOL....he kinda look a bit girly to me there...so it's kinda turned me off a bit....plus since I've been smitten by Hyunwoo's adorable dorky smile...at this moment I don't have enough breath and space in my mind for anyone else... :D

He's got so many fangirls already...so for now I'll just give my whole self to Hyunwoo LOL!!

I tried not to watch Personal Taste yet..will start it after BOTR finishes...

Phew..enough rambling....gotta watch the rest of the links from the Nuts and Kiss the Date and be back with more comments :)

Guest franchosa

lilgzl, have you recovered? :lol:

I categorize his bibimbap kiss differently from the mining tunnel kiss with LPK. I like both of them for different reasons. I loved the tunnel kiss because his lips wrestled with Lee Pyung Kang's huwaaaaah! Meanwhile, I also liked the bibimbap kiss because of the anticipation and the "landing" as you described it. Hahaha!

On OTR...I don't remember how he kissed Sang Mi in the last scene. I don't remember seeing lips moving. I thought he pretty much pressed his lips on hers and then the camera moved away. I thought the actress was so nervous and stiff during kissing scenes. I have to check it out again later. :D

Wasn't Hyeok Ju such a good boyfriend? Yeah, they should have shown more romance between him and Sang Mi and made Hyeok Ju's feelings more obvious. That would have slayed me. :D

On My Sweet Seoul...I didn't like JHW's hair there either and at first I refused to watch it but then I ran out of JHW dramas to watch and I couldn't get enough of him that I tried this drama too. :P Let me tell you, after that kiss towards the last scene in episode 2, I've forgotten all about that d@mn unflattering haircut! Puahahaha! :lol:

On other tall K-actors...

Seo Do Young never appealed to me. Cha Seung Won was charismatic as Deputy Mayor in City Hall. I liked Lee Min Ho as Goo Jun Pyo and he seems alright in Personal Taste. But none of them made me fall hard like Ji Hyun Woo!!! *squee!* Like you, I've given my whole self to him since finding out about him this past February while watching ILPK!!! :lol:

I screen capped his scenes from episode 10 of BOARM where I thought he looked so well-dressed and dashing.

What a tall glass of water he is!

vlcsnap2010041100h54m33.png

Ommo-mo-mo-mo!

vlcsnap2010041100h32m32.png

vlcsnap2010041100h42m15.png

I think this was from the set of ILPK because he was still sporting the "rooster do". He rocked that do! *ROTFL*

img45n.jpg

33357418.jpg

img2zw.jpg

I found these from his dcinside site...

Mmm, mm, mm! What a healthy-looking backside! :lol:

e101100330720phanavi000.jpg

103d.jpg

1l1267144903.jpg

Oldies but goodies :P

99766329.jpg img4071hg.jpg

20091119010.jpg

I think he was only 20 years old here:

ghw11.jpg

If I recall correctly, dcinside said this group picture was taken back in 2004.

2003kbs201.jpg

Guest lilgzl

LOL!...barely recovered yet....you already given me the next dose .... :lol:

I've been up most nights this week drooling over him...my eyes are looking like a panda today @_@

The Nuts: I quite enjoy some of their songs ... but I still haven't found the links to their albums yet..so pm me if you have...kay?

Kiss The Date: OMG! how lucky is that girl????

JHW looked a bit awkward at the beginning when he was waiting for her...then then they are in the bus playing with the hands...he looked a bit nervous...yah?? wonder why?? maybe this isn't an act like doing a drama? where everything is base on script? .... He looked very honest and genuine....

So sweet how he bended down and wiped her knees.....owwww....she's one lucky girl!!! I don't think I'll wash my feet for the next few weeks after being touched like that by him :lol:

After watching TBOTR epi 11 last night..I started my 3rd round of ILPK... ^_^

OTR, so did you get a chance to rewatch the last kiss again? :rolleyes:

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/4286/img45n.jpg

I love him in this hair too! he did justice to this hairstyle LOL!

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/6524/e1...0phanavi000.jpg

OMO........i could die just looking at his back....*fainted*

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1580/img4071hg.jpg

btw, I think he's done some works with is teeth..? they look more neater since ILPK than back then? regardless.. i still like him with those dorky teeth..they made his smile look more irresistible :blush:

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6892/2003kbs201.jpg

My hubby said he looked a bit like LeeJunKi...and I was like..hell no??? but now looking at this young photo....he does resemble Junki a bit....but only in this photo..

franchosa, thank you for all the goodies...lucky to have you here.....i wonder where are all his earlier fans from this thread......wish they'd come back and give us more updates on his daily schedule..... :)

Guest franchosa

Hahaha! lilgzl, better make sure you have a defibrillator next to you because I have more JHW pics in my treasure chest courtesy of his dcinside site. :lol:

On The Nuts: I haven't found a chance to search for any of their stuff. So far, I've just searched for their MVs because I just love to watch JHW play the guitar and sing. :D

On Kiss The Date: Yeah, I think it was some kind of reality show where he and the girl had to rely on the situations presented to them and then see what happens between them. Oh, why couldn't I have been his guinea pig date for this?!. Puahahaha!

On Birth Of A Rich Man: I finished episode 11 last night and OMG, Ji Hyun Woo drove me crazy with his stares towards the end of the episode! Aaaaaah! I blinked way, way before Lee Shin Mi. :lol: What the hell? This guy's effect on me is so potent. He wasn't even doing anything - not even kissing Lee Shin Mi yet and he was killing me! Aaaaaargh! I need help! Hahaha! He doesn't need to Woo me. :P

JHW is again doing what he is so good at and that is being the dashing leading man that he is! *heart beating fast*

I love how Choi Suk Bong is so bold and aggressive with Lee Shin Mi and the times he teased Lee Shin Mi just to get her to admit she likes him too. For example, when LSM was in his rooftop house, he asked her if she really felt jealous seeing him with Tae Hee and illustrated that feeling to her. The other time was when they were the last ones in the office and LSM called him inside her office under the pretext that she didn't want to waste lights. CSB went to her office and asked if the only reason she called him in was to save money. ;) That's when I saw sparks flying! *thumbs up*

Choi Suk Bong was so quick on his feet to find an opportunity to prolong their intimate situation. Well, they were already holding each others' hands! But who freaking thinks of playing chicken at that moment? Puahahaha! What a smooth dude! LMAO! Why was he so confident Lee Shin Mi would play that game with him? That's because he knew she likes being that close to him too. Tee hee hee. D@mn, when he moved his head closer to LSM's to make her blink, I was shrieking! Kyaaaah! Apparently, LSM couldn't take it either and blinked in no time. :lol:

On OTR: No, I haven't reviewed the last kiss yet. :P I've been so busy with BOARM and stalking our beloved JHW on the World Wide Web. Hahaha!

On his teeth: I don't think he had them fixed. If you check his teeth out from these pics:

20091216016700.jpg

His teeth look the same to me. Those pics were taken during the Attack The Gas Station 2 movie press conference back in January of this year.

Then here are his pics from BOARM:

47155660.jpg

I can tell that his front teeth are just as crooked.

Funny you mentioned his teeth. I'm so particular about teeth and I like them perfectly straight. :) Teeth are what attracted me to Hyun Bin, actually. Hahaha! He has the most perfect, straightest teeth! But even though JHW doesn't have that perfect teeth, I love him all the same. Sometimes I wonder, if he could elicit craziness from me at the present state of his teeth, what more if his teeth were all perfectly aligned?! Surely, I would be dead! Hahaha! Anyway, I still find him handsome. :D

On ILPK: I haven't started re-watching it. I've so many dramas I'm watching these days. I'm watching them now or I might not find time later. Hahaha!

On his lookalike: He seems to remind everyone of different people. I don't see the Lee Jun Ki resemblance, though. In that old pic, he reminded me of Hyun Bin because there was a time Hyun Bin had his hair cut and colored like that. :P

Here are more samples of his Woo On Dal stance:

745170.jpg 776601.jpg

I love the height difference between Woo On Dal and Lee Pyung Kang. It's very Doumyoji and Makino-like from the manga. :D

e10091208720phanavi0021.jpg

I'd love to have him as a seat belt! :lol:

776618.jpg

I always figured that because he was hanging out so much in the chicken coop that he adopted a rooster do. :lol: If Goo Jun Pyo owned the ahjumma pama (perm) and Dao Ming Si rocked the pineapple head look, well, then Woo On Dal made the rooster do his signature hairstyle. Puahahaha!

12607810022009121418015.jpg

Look at that mischievous smile! I was LMAOing during the entire walkie-talkie scene. Loved it! :lol:

e10091208720phanavi0010.jpg

More Woo On Dal gifs:

21157891.gif

Ever noticed his mannerism like what he does on this gif? It's when he curls in his lower lip and brushes it with his tongue. Oh, I just love when he does that. Hahaha! I think he looks so cute! He does it all the time! :P

70550042.gif

Naughty, naughty Woo On Dal!

18839597.gif

Anyway, I'm happy to have found you to share my enthusiasm for Ji Hyun Woo! It's my pleasure to post his pics and updates on him. I just wish I could understand Korean Hangeul!

lilgzl, I finally reviewed the ending kiss from Over The Rainbow. Actually, I watched the last 15 minutes of episode 16 starting from when Hyeok Joo, Sang Mi, her sister, and the rest of the "Gangsters" met at that bar/club. Kyaaaah, JHW looked so good! My heart started palpitating wildly again when he appeared! :lol: I had to tell it to "be still". Hahaha!

Anyway, about the kiss...now I remember why it didn't register to me that much when I first saw it. Though there was some lip movement, his lips didn't move like they did in ILPK and My Sweet Seoul. Mama mia! *convulses again* Kim Ok Bin's character got the better kiss, imo. ;) Why do the other girls seem to always receive the better kiss? (Kwan Ja Rak in ILPK and Hye Soo in OTR)? Gee, I think it's worth it to be just the other girl in the drama if I'm going to receive the better kiss from Ji Hyun Woo. :P:lol:

Guest lilgzl

LOL...!

I couldn't stop thinking about him all day long..was driving all day..played his songs..and I couldn't help but gigling...*blushed* really feel like a highschool kid :blush:

Yes...you're right!! the other girls always get the better kiss..I wonder why??mmmmpfff....maybe he didn't want to create unnecessary scandal?? :blink:

See what he's done to both of us? with his kiss and dorky smile???

I love him as Ohn Dal in ILPK but in BOARM, he shows a different kind of a man...a more mature, knows what he wants..but also very romantic...

Ohn Dal, is childish most of a time..but could be mature...and romantic in his own cute way...remember how he put on the mask to cover up his nose when LPK was sick? LOL...

About his teeth...I meant to say, the bottom teeth that I think he's got it done...but i think you're right...looks like they still the same since then...not sure why..i just got the impression he looks much more hotter and cuter now....so i thought maybe the teeth?? LOL

Same as you..I'm also very picky with teeth which is one of the reason why I prefer Korean actors than Japanese..

But, in HyunWoo case, bcs of those teeth..it gave him a quite sexy shape of his lips..and when he smiles the whole things just coordinates together...make him look so irresistible :blush:

hope you got what I'm talking about..as I'm bad at describing in words :wacko:

I got 2 phones, one with him as the wallpaper..and the other is Minho...and when I showed both to one of my friend, she immediately said minho is the good looking one...

Most girl friends I got here....never say he's good looking...well..it's kind good...so it's just me here..alone.....enjoying him all to myself ;)

I don't know why I really like this guy now..

To be honest, he's just an average looking guy..which is why, people seem to say..he resembles this guy...that guy...blah..blah...

His teeth is not perfect like most other actors

His voice is average...I meant, eventhough he's a singer..but he doesn't have that special voice like Hwanhee..or Lee Seung Gi to a point where he has his own solo album.

His Korean accent is soo thick that made it a bit hard to understand him speaking in English.

So, why do I like this guy so much??

Finally, I stopped asking myself WHY..and just embrace him with my whole self :D nul saranghae hyunwoo sshi....♥

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7616/e1...phanavi0021.jpg

such a cute couple!! they both would make a cute doumiyoji and makino too!!

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9019/776618.jpg

i want to be his scarf then!!! so we both won't fight :D

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5958/e1...phanavi0010.jpg

I totally love this walkie talkie scene!!! LOL

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1363/18839597.gif

Ha ha ha..this must be why I fell for himm! his dorkiness....

Lol, for loving his kiss you guys even do a good job of a thorough analysis breakdown of his lips and teeth. Awesome!

Btw Kim Sun Ah's gona portray a rock star in I Am Legend in June. My ideal 1st choice male lead for her would be Ji Hyun Woo!

Guest franchosa

joykimlee, we're serious Ji Hyun Woo fans here. :lol: I'm glad you enjoyed our thorough analysis of JHW's lips and teeth. :lol:

Ommo, I could just imagine the steamy kisses Ji Hyun Woo and Kim Sun Ah would produce on screen! Kim Sun Ah doesn't shy away from sexy scenes nor is she conservative about kissing. She'll probably trust and let JHW do his kissing thing, and she would have a response of her own! Puahahaha!

lilgzl, Hahaha! You sound just like me! :lol: I wonder if Ji Hyun Woo's ears are constantly itching and ringing because we both think about him all day long. Puahahaha! :D Ommo, I've got it just as bad if not worse for him! One time I was lining up at Starbucks and I was daydreaming about him. :P His drama scenes and guitar solos were replaying in my head. :lol: I must have been standing in line for a good 5 or 10 minutes when I finally realized that one of the baristas was asking if she could start a drink for me. :P It seemed she asked me three times before I heard her. :blush:

I agree with your assessments on his characters in ILPK and BOARM.

He gets hotter and hotter looking to me over time too. The more I got to know about him, the more I found him attractive! I didn't really think he was good looking when I first saw his picture. Then again, I didn't find any of the Korean actors (even the ones many consider hot) good looking at first either. I had been used to the western look that I didn't have the taste for the Korean features. Watching them in action quickly changed my mind, though, and that's basically what happened with Ji Hyun Woo. :)

To tell you the truth, I watched ILPK because of Nam Sang Mi since I enjoyed her previous drama Bad Family. Boy, was I glad I watched this drama because I was totally bowled over by how funny and cute Ji Hyun Woo was! His pictures don't do him justice, imo. He's the kind of guy (like many K-actors, for that matter) who need to be seen in action in order for one to appreciate the beauty that is before her. He absolutely charmed me as Woo On Dal. His height, his swagger, his mischievous grins, his direct approach to love (didn't play games at all or pretend he wasn't interested in LPK when he was; once he realized he loved her, he went after her! *thumbs up*), his smirks, his confidence, his fun-loving nature, the way he made fun of (teased her) LPK's behavior whenever she met Edward...all just turned me into a ball of squee! :lol: His character as Woo On Dal is just someone I imagine as a fun and romantic boyfriend! I coveted him since then! :P

I know exactly why I like him so much and I'm going to list the reasons in the order that I discovered them. :D

(1) He has really good comedy timing. He has a gift for being funny, and I find him very cute when he delivers his funny lines!

He was adorable as Ji PD in the Old Miss Diary sitcom. He was hilarious in Me Ri, Dae Gu Attack and Defense Battle. It's just too bad there aren't proper subs available for this drama but I was still able to appreciate him there. Even with his character's crazy hair, in the end, I still wanted him. Puahahaha! You already know how I feel about him as Woo On Dal. He was also funny and cute in My Precious You even though that drama stressed me out. LOL.

(2) He's a dashing leading man who can kiss!

Right after seeing him in ILPK, I watched him in his movie Fly High aka It's OK Because I Love You. That's when I confirmed that he can really play a sweet, tender, and romantic guy with a little bit of mischief to a tee! I love guys who can be gentlemanly and naughty at the same time *wink, wink*, and he satisfies both of those requirements for me. :P And let's not start again on his kissing technique onscreen lest I hyperventilate and leave this post unfinished! :lol: His character in BOARM is also displaying very playful and romantic characteristics. That's why I got all jumpy after seeing episode 11. :P

(3) He is handsome!

Oh my goodness, I don't think he is only average-looking. If average Korean men look like him, then I'm moving to Korea now! :P He is quite good looking, imo. Again, his handsomeness is not evident at first sight especially if one just looks at his pictures. He looked cute to me at first but after watching him more in action, I noticed all his features fall quite well together. His eyes make that puppy dog expression which just melts my heart and puts me in a trance. His prominent nose makes his whole face and side profile look very handsome. His lips have a thickness that make them look kissable and sexy. *swoon*

(4) He's got swag! B)

The way he walks, the way he stands, his height, his posture, the manly voice, that cute knowing smile all contribute to his sexiness!

Have you seen his guest appearance in Star Golden Bell this past January yet? I was smitten again when I saw him there. :blush:

(5) He can play a mean guitar!

He's not the kind of artist who just picked up the guitar and learned it in a few months for a show. He can really play the guitar and that adds even more sexy points to his already sexy swag!

Ji Hyun Woo Plays Midnight Express

*THUD*

So, those are the reasons that make me love him! The more I watch him, the harder I fall for him. :lol: OMG, I just wrote an ode to him, didn't I? Hahaha! I don't want anything about him to change. I don't even want him to fix his teeth! I love him just the way he is. :D

I don't know but he looks pretty handsome to me here! :P

e10091208hdtvx264720pha.jpg

and here...

e11091214720phanavi0018.jpg

Loved him in that blue suit during the VIP party in ILPK!

He makes the clothes look really good. ;)

During the press con for Attack The Gas Station 2 movie:

20091216113154613.jpg 20091216124025999.jpg

2009121611374910031.jpg 20091216121105215.jpg

tn126093108316996692970.jpg

2009121611583011261.jpg

After an interview about Attack The Gas Station 2:

83457621.gif

Then again, I didn't find any of the Korean actors (even the ones many consider hot) good looking at first either.

Oh my goodness, I don't think he is only average-looking. If average Korean men look like him, then I'm moving to Korea now!

Thx all for JHW pics. He looks better with longer fringe than in BOTR.

True its difficult to comprehend many hot k-actors as handsome at first sight. This rang especially true for Rain when i first watched him in Full House years ago. I silently complained Rain's boring teddybear face, single eyelids with strange gay fashion wardrobe to match. But after completing the drama of course my perception changed.

Unfortunately average KR men don't look anything like on tv. Imho i find all of them look alike with single eyelids, broad faces, messy hair and grumpy expressions. I go to KR ocassionally for short work trips. Everytime when catching the office lift i can't stop giggling to myself. Cos each time the door opens and a man walks in the lift, he looks exactly like the same person who just walked in before. It's so strange that it's so funny. I thought how come the same person kept entering the lift on every floor the lift door opens in KR.

Guest franchosa

joykimlee, you're welcome. I also thought his ILPK hairstyle looked best on him but now I'm gradually appreciating his haircut in BOARM. I can't believe that in a span of two months he can bulk up and look more mature than he did in ILPK, which was aired around Nov-Dec 2009.

Hahaha! I pretty much had the same thoughts as you when I first watched Full House and saw Rain. :P That low V-neck sweaters he sported there also made me speechless but for the wrong reasons. :unsure::lol: I still didn't find him attractive at the end of that drama. I only saw his charm when I watched a video of him and Kim Sun Ah being pranked by their handlers who made up a story that the tabloids are talking about the two of them having a romantic relationship. That was pretty funny. :lol:

On the general population of Korean men in Korea...

I know what you're talking about. I was at Incheon International airport this past January and I never came across any Korean guy who even remotely looked like the Korean actors we see in the dramas. ;)

Ok, one of my chingus just informed me that she saw Ji Hyun Woo interviewed on KBS Entertainment Weekly last night (Asian time - which was Apr 13). I scrambled on the net looking for links but I couldn't find any. Do any of you guys know where I could find a download link perhaps?

I also looked for a KBS Entertainment Weekly thread here on soompi but I couldn't find it. Is there none or I just can't find it because my mind is muddled with thoughts of Ji Hyun Woo? :P

Ok, one of my chingus just informed me that she saw Ji Hyun Woo interviewed on KBS Entertainment Weekly last night (Asian time - which was Apr 13). I scrambled on the net looking for links but I couldn't find any. Do any of you guys know where I could find a download link perhaps?

I also looked for a KBS Entertainment Weekly thread here on soompi but I couldn't find it. Is there none or I just can't find it because my mind is muddled with thoughts of Ji Hyun Woo? :P

I don't think there is any existing Yunyega thread aka KBS Entertainment Weekly.

If you don't mind mp4 format, Episode 1318 which aired last night and a repeat on Wednesday 7pm (KST) should be uploaded early next week . . just look up this Link.

Unless you wanna DL the raw, then check out via Clubbox for the episode no., airing date probably would be on 3 April?

Just checked out KBS Yunyega website - 20100403 연예가중계 1318회

I don't think there is any existing Yunyega thread aka KBS Entertainment Weekly.

If you don't mind mp4 format, Episode 1318 which aired last night and a repeat on Wednesday 7pm (KST) should be uploaded early next week . . just look up this Link.

Unless you wanna DL the raw, then check out via Clubbox for the episode no., airing date probably would be on 3 April?

Just checked out KBS Yunyega website - 20100403 연예가중계 1318회

This one??

20100403 연예가중계 1318회

Guest lilgzl

hi gals..

pekkle - thanks for the link...i browsed the bts scenes there..and they all look so comfortable with each other...what a great team...

joykimlee - is it true??? OMO!! I love KimSuNah..and both of them would make the greatest romantic comedy couple!!!! Can't wait to see this happening..

Sunah is so comedic and tall too so she'll compliment Hyunwoo's for sure....yaayy!!!

Had to edit this coz, I've just checked Sunah's thread...I wish this will come true *praying*

franchosa - oh my what else can i say...if hyunwoo's agency looking for a profiler..you should apply for the job LOL! you've done so well with all these analysis...i could barely stop smiling and laughing reading all your posts...they always made my day :D

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/8844/e1...phanavi0018.jpg

same as you...i also love him in these pictures!!! no wonder we're so into him! :lol:

The way he played his guitar in that Midnight Express - I could just sit there starring at him...all night...all day...his long sexy fingers, long arms..his expression....

gotta go take more breaths first......*fan..fan...fan*

Guest franchosa

tiki_sg and pekkle, thank you for the links! :D

lilgzl, that would be a great gig to land! To work in the same agency as Ji Hyun Woo would be a dream-come-true because that would mean I might see his handsomeness everyday in person. :P Sigh, the girl can dream! :lol:

So, they haven't cast the lead actor for Kim Sun Ah's new drama? I'd love to see Ji Hyun Woo again soon after his stint from Birth of A Rich Man. ;)

That video showing Ji Hyun Woo playing "Midnight Express" on the guitar single-handedly made me gaga over him! :lol:

Now for the daily dose of Ji Hyun Woo... :)

ed9884ec9ab0ec96bceab5b.jpg

220100109.jpg

As Woo On Dal from ILPK:

89867572.jpg

e13t.jpg

e13091221720phanavi0025.jpg

He also rocked the golf outfits in ILPK:

200911023.jpg

This was when Woo On Dal was mocking Lee Pyung Kang while she talked to Edward-ssi. He kept reminding her of their kiss the night before by puckering up and making kiss sounds. You gotta love Woo On Dal! *ROTFL*

34908685.jpg

The heart-melting puppy dog eyes...

e10091208hdtvx264720pha.jpg

Awwwww, look at those lips! :lol:

e10091208720phanavi0005.jpg

BTS from ILPK:

091223chuno3savenije.jpg

From My Precious Child: "Waikiki!" :lol:

32682339.gif

Guest lilgzl

Wooohooo!!! thank you...I feel so much better now... :D

Was in the car all day today...while my hubby busy talking with the kids...I'm busy thinking about "you know who" LOL!!

Miss him so muchhh!! Was watching the ILPK last night...and I like him even more now..

Just to add some comment about your hyunwoo-ya profiling

I do love the way he walks too. Some actors walk like a model, some too stiff or too girly..but he does it so natural and so handsomely in manly way...I don't know the right way to describe it but, he just nailed it right for me.

His puppy eyes look....melted my heart everytime I think about it...he doesn't need to talk..just with that look..I'll be right there :lol:

I'm gonna finish my re-run ILPK and start drooling over SB's in BOARM...looks like viikii has almost done with the epi 13..so will marathon these during the weekend...

Yes, I do hope he gets chosen to be beside Suna in I'm Legend...cos I want to see more of him...especially we don't get much new/daily info about him from Korean fans in here....T_T

I wonder when will I ever get to see him in person....? and maybe give him a kiss...on the cheek okay...or forehead :blush:

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4213/ed...ec96bceab5b.jpg

OMG! those lips *fans..fans..fans*

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/6025/89867572.jpg

I even love this expression ;)

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/8105/34908685.jpg

He's done justice to Woo On Dal character....!

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/1750/e1...vx264720pha.jpg

Omo!!! *mooooch*

Guest franchosa

lilgzl, for me, it's his guitar playing that drove me even more micheo (crazy) about him. :lol: Man, he looks so cool rocking that guitar! B)

I especially love it when he does covers of English songs though I still enjoy watching him even when he sings a Korean song and plays it on the guitar.

Like you said, his voice isn't the kind of voice that one would categorize as "amazing" but I still like to hear him sing. There's something soothing about his voice and when I watch his expression as he feels the music, I just feel like I'm over the moon! :D

Here, he does a bunch of covers of Beatles' songs: :)

All My Loving, Get Back, and I Saw Her Standing There:

Ji Hyun Woo Singing Beatles' Songs

OMG, I'm dying right now listening to him sing in English!!! *at extreme state of fangirling* :P I want to see him in concert. I wonder if he's ever gone to the Korean Music Festival in Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles or if he has any plans in the furture because I'll go see him if he does. ;)

I hope you weren't the one driving while daydreaming about JHW. :lol: That could be dangerous. :D I have to shake him off my mind while driving because I end up not paying attention to the road/traffic that well. :o:lol:

I found out while watching this video of his slide show that this pic...

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4213/ed...ec96bceab5b.jpg

came from a calendar he did in 2009. Here's that video of his slide show. I also love the accompanying song: "One-Eyed Fish" :)

@ 1:32, you'll see that picture. But don't you think the uploader got confused at the end and put up a picture of Lee Jun Ki instead of JHW? :lol: That last pic is not Ji Hyun Woo's! LOL.

I also found a longer clip of that Elle photo shoot he did (I'm assuming in 2008 from the date the video was uploaded)...

Ji Hyun Woo's Elle Photoshoot

I wonder what he said @ 00:29 that made the staff laugh. :D

I also found videos of an Elle Online interview of him and his band members from The Nuts. He must have done this interview in 2008 around the time he did the drama My Sweet Seoul because he had the same haircut.

ELLE Online Interview of The Nuts Part 1

I wonder what they were saying? :huh: I only caught "Song Hye Gyo" at 00:21 when that one member (I think he's the lead vocalist) flipping through the magazine saw her picture and made a comment or asked a question about her.

ELLE Online Interview of The Nuts Part 2

Obviously, they made comments about SS501 (@ 00:35) too. Aaaah, I really want to know what they were saying! :huh:

Don't you just love the sound of his laughter? (@ 9:30) :D Btw, I learned that they pronounce "The Nuts" as "Do Notse". :lol:

So, this picture is from that ELLE Online interview:

elle2.jpg

On his walk...

That's it! He walks handsomely manly! I like the way he carries himself. Ever watched those animal behavior documentaries? You know when they explain what a certain female species finds attractive in the male species? Well, Ji Hyun Woo possesses all the physical male traits I find attractive. Hahaha! That's the only way I can explain my attraction for him. I guess he emits all the right pheromones for me. :lol:

You know what else I noticed about him? For a guy as tall as he is, it's amazing how he can dance! He can handle his more than 6-ft frame with ease and not look awkward at all while dancing. The guy's got rhythm which is one of the things I find sexy about him. Most tall guys I know can't dance but not him:

That dance clip is from his movie Fly High (aka It's OK Because I Love You).

Oh, I just love the whole 187 cm of him! He stands so handsomely with that height and posture. *heart beats*

823216.jpg823215c.jpg

This was during the 2009 KBS Award Show:

12623290542010010116101.jpg

More Woo On Dal cuteness:

97328303.jpg

73798651.jpg

With Lee Pyung On, who fell for Woo On Dal first before Lee Pyung Kang. Hahaha!

10avi002290590.jpg

Woo On Dal and Lee Pyung Kang Selca :D

e16091229hdtvxvidsanavi.jpg

I can't recognize which drama this gif is from:

38361366.gif

I know this one is a scene from My Precious Child:

95885273.gif

And this was from ILPK I think, when Woo On Dal sang at his father's wedding?:

36474788.gif

I want to see him in person too and get a hug like these lucky fans on this show. :P He did this interview sometime in 2009 since they were talking about ILPK:

Ji Hyun Woo Street Interview

At one point, he said something about Nam Sang Mi and at another time, he was talking about a full perm, I think. Sigh, I really want to know what he was saying. :huh:

I can't wait for you to watch Choi Suk Bong from episodes 11 to 13 of BOARM. Once again, JHW showed what a dashing leading man he could be! *swoons*

Guest lilgzl

hi gals!!!!

I'm so excited everytime coming here to find a lot of goodies of uri hyunwoo ssi :D

will make it short today....cuz i barely had enough sleep last night/morning...... T_T

pekkle : thank you for the link! after watching that..I continued clicking on all other OMD clips with Eng subs..and can't stop falling in love with PD Ji there!!!

franchosa you're so right PD Ji is so adorable :)

he's a total opposite of On Dal's character...and Hyunwoo did it so well.

I also think, cos he's much younger then and it must be his first drama acting?..so he was kinda shy...a bit nervous and anxious...most of the times? plus he's acting opposite senior actress...

I was watching the bloopers...he was so cute in there!!

Now, I really want to see this drama ...and I can totally see myself with him in real life...I mean having a much younger boyfriend..?? 10 years ago I would say..no wayy....but now...YES...!! Mija is so like me..LOL!

Okay..okaay.....back to reality....*calming down*

franchosa,

Nope...my hubby was driving..and I was day dreaming... :P

Ji Hyun Woo's Picture Slide Show : LOL....he did resembled a bit of Junki in his younger days..especially during the OMD

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3185/823215c.jpg

Ommoo....he look dashingly handsomely tall!!

On his walk...

Yes, you got it right again..hopefully it's okay for me to say it here...this is the first time i find an actor so attractive in a way that I could hardly explain.....and it's all due to his male attractiveness aka his sex appeal..besides all the other talents he 's got :lol:

I've seen BOARM epi 11..and that's the best epi so far for me...bcs he started to be more open about his feeling towards SM and I could see her falling deeply with him..so I can't wait to watch more..but I hate to wait another week after the cliffhanger..so tyring to calm myself down with On Dal...and now..I'm falling with PD Ji!

Gooshh.....look what you've done to me Hyunwoo ssi??

but to me...On Dal is still my first love..♥

Guest franchosa

pekkle, thanks for identifying where that gif scene came from. I wouldn't have known since I didn't watch the Old Miss Diary series. I would love to, though, but I need English subs. I wish someone would sub it like the Nonstop4 sitcom, which has about the same number of episodes if not more. I wish sub teams would also sub great sitcoms like Old Miss Diary. B)

I've been looking for two of his older works. One is a 2005 banjun drama titled "First Love" and the episode numbers are 79 to 80. I went to the banjun drama thread here on soompi but I didn't find links. The other is a drama he did in 2004 called You'll Find Out (aka You Will Know or You're Gonna Know ). Have any idea where I could find these old works of his?

lilgzl, Woo On Dal is also my first love. :D I was thinking about which of JHW's characters I'd prefer as a boyfriend and my choice is Woo On Dal. :lol:

Here's my breakdown of the candidates. :lol:

(1) Choi Suk Bong from BOARM - has paternal issues and breast cancer; I need a healthy man. Hahaha!

(2) Yoon Tae Oh from My Sweet Seoul - hasn't found his place in life and I would have the same issues as Eun Soo. LOL.

(3) Kwon Heok Joo from OTR - too young; barely got over his first love. :P

(4) Ji PD from OMD - if there wasn't a Woo On Dal, I'd choose him. :lol:

(5) Min Hyuk from Fly High - still a student :P

(6) Kang Dae Gu from Me Ri Dae Gu - has wild, crazy hair, hahaha!

(7) Jang Shin Ho from MPY - playa! ;)

So, that leaves Woo On Dal as the best choice for me. He's of age, a chaebol's son, proved he deserved to inherit the company, is fun to be with, cute, romantic, great kisser, and I have a feeling he'd make me laugh always! :lol:

I haven't seen him in Golden Apple and two of those works I'm looking for above but because Woo On Dal is older, he would probably still win my heart. LMAO! :D

On Ji PD:

Isn't he cute and funny? I especially loved how he went to so much trouble covering up Mija's legs when she wore that mini skirt. :lol: It was hilarious too when he was trying to find the right opportunity to give her the first kiss in the car and it was an epic fail! Hahaha! So, he made it look like he was just testing the car seat belts so he wouldn't look like a fool. LMAO!

On his sex appeal

He has lots of it, imo, which stems from his acting and comedy talent plus guitar playing and singing. He just kills me every time I see him. :P

On BOARM epis 11 to 13

Gee, Choi Suk Bong isn't even kissing Lee Shin Mi yet, and I'm already giddy whenever he messes with her. I find his naughtiness attractive. :lol: Knowing that LSM gets unruffled so quickly, he continually teases her. I'm afraid my heart would stop when he actually plants her one on the lips. Ommo! *gets defibrillator ready*

Did you see this MV? I love it. The accompanying song is so appropriate for me because my heart beats loudly and faster whenever I see Choi Suk Bong flirting with Lee Shin Mi!

BOARM - Heartbeat

Here are some more Ji Hyun Woo treats...

55124381.jpg

0583d5d2b236413d99ccf83.jpg

71341703.jpg

12648760072010013103283.jpg

12648760072010013103283.jpg

Singing "Yellow" while on Chocolate Kiss show

1539438.jpg

12636672332010011703413.jpg

e86100116xvidsanavi0000.jpg

12636672332010011703413.jpg

Archived