Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

Guest lilgzl

franchosa - finally i managed to watch the BOTR last night..the first time he appeared, stood up..fixed his suit...smiled with his quirky face..oohhh!! godnessss..just breathtaking! he looks daringly manly sweet handsome..i don't know how to describe with words... my eyes just can't stop looking at him..

i agreed with some said that his face is not like other pretty korean boys..but the whole package of him is just simply irresistible ♥_♥

you've got it right! the way he starts the kissing mood...just paralyzes me too....lol! and when they started kissing at LPK's house..while she's eating the bibimbap...LOL! I had to replay it again..and again....*pervie mood*

I haven't seen My Sweet Seoul..because he wasn't the main male, and I don't want to see him not getting the girl :(

I may try browsing in youtube for the kissing scenes only :D :D

The Naked Kitchen is not Antique Bakery, they are 2 different dramas with JJH in it..

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest franchosa

franchosa - finally i managed to watch the BOTR last night..the first time he appeared, stood up..fixed his suit...smiled with his quirky face..oohhh!! godnessss..just breathtaking! he looks daringly manly sweet handsome..i don't know how to describe with words... my eyes just can't stop looking at him...

Oh, I know! He looks every bit as a chaebol's son! His gait makes him look so handsome. The man has so much sex appeal!

i agreed with some said that his face is not like other pretty korean boys..but the whole package of him is just simply irresistible ♥_♥

He doesn't look like a girl! Thank goodness because I like my men to look like men. :D I think he's good looking and very manly! *Swoon!*

you've got it right! the way he starts the kissing mood...just paralyzes me too....lol! and when they started kissing at LPK's house..while she's eating the bibimbap...LOL! I had to replay it again..and again....*pervie mood*

Hahaha! I replayed every kissing he's had in every drama and movie including the BTS of Fly High. :lol:

I haven't seen My Sweet Seoul..because he wasn't the main male, and I don't want to see him not getting the girl :(

I may try browsing in youtube for the kissing scenes only :D :D

I don't think it's on youtube. I tried to look for it before.

Anyway, the drama's not bad. It depends on how you want to think the story ended. There was no absolute ending that said which guy the girl ended up with. They could have ended up or not, depending on how you want to believe. I think you should download at least the first two episodes and watch them leading up to that kissing scene I mentioned so you would get the full effect of it. :D

The Naked Kitchen is not Antique Bakery, they are 2 different dramas with JJH in it..

Oh ok. See, I wouldn't have seen that movie since I have no interest in JJH. The only reason I watched Antique Bakery is because I was curious about the K-version of it. :D As for those Gong Yoo movies, I actually watched those for Kim Sun Ah because I like comedies. :D

Right now I'm enjoying Ji Hyun Woo in Me Ri Dae Gu Attack and Defense Battle. He was really funny in here. :lol:

Guest lilgzl

Yeahh....I couldn't find Sweet Seoul in yt :( never mind..will try to d/l the first 2 epis...just to watch his KISS :P

Finished all 10epi of the BOTR, so while waiting fo the new epis...will marathon the Over The Rainbow :D

I really wanted to see him more involved with the romance in BOTR...just like in ILPK...mmmm....

Yeahh....I couldn't find Sweet Seoul in yt :( never mind..will try to d/l the first 2 epis...just to watch his KISS :P

Finished all 10epi of the BOTR, so while waiting fo the new epis...will marathon the Over The Rainbow :D

I really wanted to see him more involved with the romance in BOTR...just like in ILPK...mmmm....

how about youku??

Ep1 http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTI4NjY2ODIw.html

Ep2 http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTI4NjY2ODI0.html

Guest franchosa

^ Oooh, thanks for the My Sweet Seoul links, pekkle!

lilgzl, I'm also lamenting the lack of romance/chemistry in BOARM. I think Lee Bo Young's Lee Shin Mi is too stiff. Also, I don't think Lee Bo Young is open to passionate kissing on screen. I noticed that Ji Hyun Woo kisses with great intensity when his leading lady is open to kissing scenes and can leave it all up to him and trust him.

Ok, ladies, the Easter Bunny finally made it here and left some treats... :D

Slide Show of Ji Hyun Woo Pictures

What I would give to be that guitar around his neck... :lol:

20090728032446.jpg

Sheesh, what did his mom eat to produce a handsome man like this?! :D

12438700062009060200274g.jpg12438700062009060200274.jpg

12438700062009060200274.jpg12438700062009060200274.jpg

12438700062009060200274.jpg12438700062009060200274.jpg

Thank you for sharing those

lovely pics of the handsome,manly JHW.

It is rather difficult to find his

latest pictures around though.

Yes.I would love to be his guitar - just because

it is his full-time faithful accompaniment.

Guest franchosa

You're welcome, dada! It's my pleasure to post and share pictures of the handsome and manly Ji Hyun Woo. :D

lilgzl, here's the background story of episodes 1 and 2 of My Sweet Seoul:

Episode 1

Ok, starting @ 37:15, Yoon Tae Oh (Ji Hyun Woo) was going up the stairs of a motel room. Right behind her was Oh Eun Soo (Choi Kang Hee - the lead actress). Their characters decided to "rest" (uh-huh! :lol: ) after an all-night long of drinking and talking. This was the first night they met. They really hit it off and even though Eun Soo was tipsy, she knew what she was doing. She was attracted to Yoon Tae Oh and she couldn't stop herself from following him. And who could blame her?! :D

Look at how Yoon Tae Oh offered his hand to Eun Soo to help her up the stairs then successfully parlay that move into an intimate situation. Smooth, ne? Then on with his first kiss to her which was pretty nice too but the thing I liked most about that scene is how he skillfully got Eun Soo up close to him without a hint of discomfort or awkwardness. *thumbs up*

There's another kissing scene @ 38:44, but I think the girl was just imagining it. She was trying to rationalize her behavior. She was reluctant yet she couldn't help herself. Then @ 41:20, there's another kiss. Again, I like how he opened his mouth and moved his lips. His kisses look realistic and downright good!

Episode 2

Yoon Tae Oh didn't see Eun Soo for a week after their one-night stand and he really missed her. I think he misplaced her number that's why he couldn't call her and then by chance they bumped into each other and he asked her why she didn't call him. I can't recall exactly what happened anymore.

Anyway, starting @ 50:38, Yoon Tae Oh walked Eun Soo to her apartment. She said "goodbye" to him and started to walk away, but Yoon Tae Oh didn't let her get away that easily. Eun Soo didn't want to turn the night into like the first night they met that's why she was a little aloof.

Watch Yoon Tae Oh pull her to him and skillfully move both of them out of the middle of the walkway. In that intimate setting, his lips started lobbying for her to invite him upstairs; no, not just invite him upstairs but basically let him show her how much he missed her.

Yoon Tae Oh's kiss must have been so convincing because he scored another homerun that night. Hahaha! You can tell he made Eun Soo dizzy with that kiss. Hell, he made me feel dizzy with that kiss! :lol:

TOP is the #1 star netizens want to be campus couple with

Big Bang TOP has been voted #1 with 24% of votes (330 votes) out of 1,404 votes on music specialty site Monkey 3 for the poll ‘The star you want to be campus couple with’ posted on the site from 26th March till 1st April.

The reason for picking TOP are stated by netizens are that he seems charming and masculine yet innocent and fun.

1. TOP (24%, 330 votes)

2. Moon GeunYoung (22%, 304 votes)

3. Shin SaeKyung (21%, 298 votes)

4. Lee MinHo (14%, 201 votes)

5. 2NE1 Park Bom (12%, 170 votes)

6. Ji HyunWoo (7%, 101 votes)

Meanwhile, there is another ongoing survey on the site on ‘Which female star suits the image of a cheerleader on the baseball court’ and stars like KARA Nicole, After School UEE, 4Minute HyunA are voted on the poll.

Korean Source: Newsen

Thanks to Sookyeong @ Kbites!

Taken from ibigbang.wordpress.com

This was quoted from from the BIG BANG forum

thread.

I just want to share this good news.

It makes me so happy that JHW got into

the TOP6 spot! He is definitely will

be fun to be with in campus.

Yes people are recognising and loving

him more & more!

Guest lilgzl

thanks for this..but I need eng sub...and found in my mysoju ^_^

franchosa : thank you for those new pictures!! they are new right?? it's so hard to find any news about him...wish we have more korean speaking fans here....

I want to know what his mom feed him after he's born, so I can feed the same thing to my son now :P

dada : woohoooo!!! that's a big surprise! a very happy one!! wowww! he deserved to be recognised more..not only of his talent but also his whole package ..you know..which n which....hehehehe.....

so happy..happy!!!! :D:D

franchosa, now that I found the links of sweet seoul..will watch the first 2 epis..then be back here to give you my after the kiss syndrome B)

then... continue with my OTR..

in OTR he does look younger and slimmer...compare to the BOTR, he's much more mature and mucccch more handsome!!! *drooling*

edit: just finished the sweet seoul ' kiss epis....mmm..it was okay...i agree with you , i was more tensed watching him parlayed his hand to her..the kissing was okay..but still better than any other korean's kissing

for the first night stand kiss...should watch JJH's in the Naked Kitchen :D I gotta admit..it's one of the unforgettable kissing..n can't blame any woman..even the married one would not be able to forget it... B)

Guest franchosa

dada, hooray for Ji Hyun Woo for making it to the TOP 6 of that list. :D Yeah, I've already dreamed of him walking around with me on campus as my boyfriend when I was still in college. Hahaha! Obviously, I'm not the only one who has done so. LOL.

lilgzl, it's the kiss towards the end of the 2nd epi of My Sweet Seoul that I liked. It was very nice. That's the way I want to be kissed, anyway. :P He worked to change Eun Soo's mind that night. Tee hee hee.

The way Yoon Tae Oh (Ji Hyun Woo) kissed Eun Soo (Choi Kang Hee) that particular night was epic! He didn't do it suddenly or forcefully. It was very tender and sexy. He took his time approaching and when his lips touched Eun Soo's, they moved slowly to savor them then he gradually turned his head at almost 90 degrees to the right - the optimum angle for him to give Eun Soo a deeper kiss - as he opened his mouth to give hers enough pressure. His mouth wasn't so widely opened that he looked like he was mauling Eun Soo, but there was definitely a look of mouth and tongue movement there that gave the appearance of a REAL kiss. Really niiiice! Yoon Tae Oh sure knew what he was doing as corroborated by the smile on Eun Soo's face the morning after. Hahaha! With a kiss like that, how could she send him home? :lol:

Re: Naked Kitchen kiss

Is this the one?

Hot Kissing Scene - Ju Ji Hoon , Shin Min Ah

I think the whole scene is hot and sexy more than the kiss itself. I couldn't really see JJH's lips working because they were being obstructed most of the time . I like how the camera focused on Ji Hyun Woo's lips working in ILPK and My Sweet Seoul. I really got a peek into how he may kiss in real life. :P The combination of JHW's facial expression and his lip movement is what got to me. :D

59062003.jpg

e09091207hanavi00256603.jpg

Although, I believe Kwan Ja Rak got the better kiss. LOL. Review episode 11 of ILPK and the kiss he gave Kwan Ja Rak in the mining tunnel. His lips are so kissable too. Sigh.

The pictures I shared in my earlier post above are not recent. His most recent pictures I think are from the set of BOARM. Yeah, it's hard to find new pics of him.

Anyway, here are some cute gifs I found from dcinside.com:

Woo On Dal and Lee Pyung Kang on the scooter

ondalscooter.gif

Woo On Dal dancing to "Nobody" (He's such a riot! :lol: )

ondalnobody.gif

Woo On Dal running away from Kwan Ja Rak (Look at those long legs!)

49024729.gif

Woo On Dal crying like a little boy (Awwww)

44208696.gif

Woo On Dal's swagger (I find him so sexy.)

18737198.gif

Woo On Dal nursing Lee Pyung Kang (Such a cutie!)

ec98a8eb8bac.gif

He is so d@mn funny! :lol: I just finished Me Ri and Dae Gu Attack and Defense Battle. He was hilarious in it. The lead actress cracked me up too. :lol:

Yeah, he was much younger-looking in Over The Rainbow. Like you, I like his more mature look in BOARM and yup, he looks very handsome! Oh yeah, BOARM is going to be extended by 4 more spisodes. Assa! *thumbs up*

Huwaaah, so muh-shee-suh!!!! He certainly makes me want to go to the golf range!

img4e.jpg

Woo On Dal Golf Style

12605196612009121117235.jpg

Adorable!

zzzljz.jpg

When he was Deejaying

200809023.jpg 13894532.jpg

credit: dcinside.com

franchosa Relieving those LPK days.

& I realised how much I love his character in

that drama.I do not usually like those childish,

helpless character in a drama(rather prefer those

cool & cold type).

But then in LPK,Ji hyun woo's

role is simply too adorable and not that

irritating at all.The way he always

tend to do things in a little crazy manner

in the drama that got me laughing out loud.

thank you for sharing pictures

of JHW once again!!

Guest lilgzl

franchosa.....hahahaha..you're the master of JHW's kissing strategies!! LOL!

I really want to try those kissing myself now :D

Thank you for those caps..like dada said..he made the Woo On Dal so enjoyable to watch..childish..but at the same time could be romantic and mature....ohh i think i'm going to rewatch ILPK after finish my OTR....i really miss him badly..although I love him as SB in BOTR..but On Dal is where I first fell in love with him... :P

Yes, that's the kiss in the Naked Kitchen....I just love how he opened her lips/mouth while kissing her ear/cheek?...he kept all of his fingers busy :lol::D

EDIT:

I was watching Over the Rainbow epi 5 last night and realised the stage where Heok Ju asked Hee Su to sing is the same as the one in Birth of the Rich Man epi 6....am I right?

Looks like they's done some works and removed the steps of the stage..but the fencing and the stone seats are still there :)

What's the name of this place?

From the Over the Rainbow epi 5:

otrep5.jpg

otrep52.jpg

From the BOTR epi 6:

botrep6.jpg

botrep62.jpg

Guest franchosa

dada, I've been hanging out at JHW's dcinside.com site for a good part of the day today and yesterday. There were a lot of ILPK gifs and screen caps and so, I kept clicking *SAVE*. :lol:

Yeah, I love his Woo On Dal character because he was playful and funny most of the time. Also, Nam Sang Mi complemented his comedic timing that whenever they got together on screen, the romance seems to naturally blossom between the characters:

57057110.gif

12avi001578845.jpg

12avi001613713.jpg

12avi001403336.jpg

12avi001663363.jpg

12avi001667500.jpg

lilgzl, I was just pleasantly surprised to see JHW kiss that I had to study his technique. :lol: In My Sweet Seoul, his hand also wandered but since it's a family drama, his hand was limited to her waist and stopped there. :D

I have a feeling JHW has some moves of his own where his hand can wander to other places as he kisses the girl. :lol: I can't wait to see him in a movie where there's a scene that calls for that. :lol:

Btw, I did find a gif of Woo On Dal kissing Lee Pyung Kang in the mining tunnel but I think it's kind of fast and dark to get the full effect:

17511632.gif

I really want to find a gif of his kiss with Kwan Ja Rak:

1046116996.jpg

The pause

1101050364.jpg

I just found him so sexy at this moment...*fans herself* (I really like the way his nose is shaped and how his lips aren't thin. There's a certain guy's side profile I find attractive and Ji Hyun Woo has it. I'm just a bit enamored with him, aren't I? :lol: )

e10091208720phanavi0003.jpg

Goes back to kissing her... *goes into convulsion*

1207057354.jpg

I crack up just by watching him on these ILPK gifs. *ROTFL*

12609230602009121609243.gif 32973918.gif

97059890.gif 83973933.gif

That sure is the same stage in OTR and BOARM. I've no idea where that place is.

Only just discovered JHW from Birth of The Rich. Then after watching Invincible Lee Pyung Kang i love JHW. Probably the tallest young actor i've seen in kdramas, which is probably why i've got the hots for him. Love his melting kisses and charming smiles.

Which project did JHW collaborate with Hwangbo? Just realised they've worked together from seeing pics of them on 1st page of this thread. Hwangbo's my hero, and i'm excited they've ever worked together.

Guest franchosa

Hello joykimlee! Isn't JHW so handsomely tall? His height is one of the things that attracted me to him. I'm watching Lee Min Ho in Personal Taste right now, and he doesn't seem to look so tall to me anymore after watching Ji Hyun Woo. :lol:

Uh-huh! You're right on about his melting kisses and charming smile. He slays me every time. It's like I get smitten each time I see him. :D I love his long legs and how proportional his limbs are to his body. Hahaha!

I'm not aware that JHW worked with Hwang Bo. His pictures on the first page of this thread are with Im Jung Eun. They did a movie back in 2006 called Fly High aka It's OK Because I Love You. I guess she kinda looks like Hwang Bo.

Ok, ladies, this is the handsomeness I missed back in December of 2009 when I didn't know Ji Hyun Woo existed. I'm glad I found these pictures. These were taken from the red carpet during the 2009 KBS Awards Show.

2010010100433810101.jpg

20100101126227711408761.jpg

12622849160.jpg

20091231222320931.jpg

1l1262327927.jpg

091231ssong2.jpg

126226844829.jpg

2010010100411010011.jpg

2010010100423110011.jpg

dc7c42f65723c69e414be3d.jpg

nisi200912310002133289w.jpg

pp09123100086.jpg

*fangirl shrieks*

Ji Hyun Woo Sings "Creep" (~2008)

He looked hot! :P

He sang another song below. I don't know what it is. It's in Korean:

JHW Singing at YB

Sigh, sooo cute! :P

Guest lilgzl

waves to joykimlee *hugs* glad to see you here :)

joykimlee - He is the only korean actor that has that height as far as i know too...one of the reason why I can't stop thinking about him since then... B)

OMO!!!!

What have you got here for us..franchosa!! :lol:

It's a cold morning here..but i feel like need to fan myself too after seeing those pics of him..I regretted not finding him earlier...

He looked dashlingly handsomely tall gorgeous in that black suit..oh my..his legs are so tall and his arms are proportionally long....and his body..and...and....not sure what else to add here.....*fans my self too*

I really need to know what his mom ate while preggo and feed him!!!

I couldn't stop thinking about him....watched the OTR till 3am this morning..and woke up 7.30am ....and this is the first thing I do in the morning..no breakfast yet....just having him for breakfast is enough :D

I want to comment about him in OTR:

He looks much younger and skinny...I hate his character there <_<

The way he treated Sang Mi..and always going to HS whenever she's in need...unlike in ILPK, once he fell for LPK, he was able to refuse Ja Rak and made a clear decision of his feeling.

So, I can't really root for him there..but still I love him as JHW .....although I felt that the writers should have done better with the romance part...(I still have 2 epi to go, but already knew the ending) so hoping to see more romance before wrapped up.

My Sweet Seoul:

Yes, I finally saw the kiss during the end of epi 2 :D

I must say..it did take my breath away....ohh..felt like a high school kid now..everytime talking about his kissings...

And..my most fave Woo On Dal:

I MISSS him!!!! so muchhh!!! Thank you for those gifs again..him and NSM made very cute couple here!!!

although I also enjoy watching him with Ji Hye in OTR, but NSW really compliment him in ILPK.

Kissing strategy:

Yes, the shape of his nose, his lips.... and the way he slowly moves his face..half closing his eyes with full attention to the landing....gyaaabooo!!!!

This is it..I'm going to rewatch ILPK after finished my last 2 pi of OTR....can't help it..

OK, finally..I can't seem to stop my self rambling here....in BOTR, although we have yet see the romance between the couples...I enjoy watching him alone..as he's more pumped and charming..and mature....and ..and...(fill in the blanks yourself)..... *off to have some breakfast now*

ohh about LMH, yes...he doesn't look that tall to me anymore...he does have the pretty korean boys face which will take almost every girl's breaths away on their first look...but JHW also cute and charming in his own way..♥

Guest xx-outsider-xx

he's super dooper awesome in comedic roles. not so much in melo/heavy type in my opinion. he's yet to have that subtleties in conveying his sadness.

I might watch OTR since i'm done with ILPK and need a filler between BOTR. Sweet City couldn't keep my interest although i bought the dvd a few years ago when i learnt it's noona-dongsaeng romance which is my fav genre. Happy to see him conquering Lee Bo Young with his charm in BOTR.

Guest franchosa

joykimlee, My Sweet Seoul isn't too bad. It can be slow in some parts and towards the end I just fast-forwarded through the supporting cast's scenes and went right to the conclusion of the main characters' stories. :P JHW's character here is again sweet and tender. I suppose if he wasn't one of the cast, I probably wouldn't have watched this series. :D

lilgzl, I was LMAOing while reading your entire post. :lol: You're so funny. :lol:

Seo Do Young (Edward in ILPK) and Cha Seung Won (Deputy Mayor in City Hall) are as tall as JHW but it's Ji Hyun Woo whom I fell hard for. :lol: I think it's because not only do I watch him in his dramas and movies, I also watch his music videos. :P And boy, I have such a weakness for a guy who plays guitar or piano well. :blush: ;)

Speaking of My Sweet Seoul, I'm glad you've finally seen "the kiss" I'm talking about. Hahaha! Btw, the beginning of episode 3 is really romantic. I was watching it over Valentine's weekend and I thought how apropos it was. They were walking through a line of cherry blossom trees - not together but Yoon Tae Oh was walking some distance behind Eun Soo; and they were having conversation through text about the beautiful surroundings. I really liked that scene and once again, JHW made me want to have this character of his as a boyfriend. :D

About Over The Rainbow, I didn't get too stressed out about JHW's character here unlike in My Precious Child. Well, it's not really his character but the writing that frustrated me in MPC. Somehow in OTR, I was accepting that he would feel that devastated about his first love. I hated Kim Ok Bin's character instead. I thought she was such a beotch to him and I felt so badly that I wanted to nurse his broken heart. :lol: I liked how in the end he was so over her because he actually could be friends with her. I love that scene when he offered Sang Mi a hug and I totally felt how good it must have felt for Sang Mi to be held by him like that. :P Hee hee hee.

On JHW's kissing technique...you know what it really was that got to me? When he momentarily pulled his lips off Kwan Ja Rak and had his eyes closed, I thought his lovemaking expression just flashed in front of me and it absolutely drove me bonkers!!!! Kyaaaaah! :lol: Just check out the screen caps above. Hahaha! I had to smack both my cheeks to snap out of it. Puahahaha! He totally gave me a prelude to the next level. :lol:

And be prepared to feel like a high school girl again because here's a compilation of JHW's kissing scenes from most of his dramas:

Wouldn't It Be Nice (To Be Kissed By Ji Hyun Woo) :D

It didn't include my fave My Sweet Seoul kiss from episode 2 but you can see the kiss he gave Kwan Ja Rak starting @ 3:18. When he paused, his expression showed how much of himself he put into that kiss. He himself looked like he was trying to recover before going back into kissing Kwan Ja Rak. And you can clearly see how his lips moved. I swear I felt that kiss! LMAO! He also looked super hot during that moment of pause. *THUD!*

What I liked about his kiss to Lee Pyung Kang (@ 2:55) is how he skillfully searched for her mouth with his lips and as soon as his lips found hers, he just went for it and wouldn't let her go. HOTTTT! TSSSSSS! You could also clearly see how his lips moved. Ommo! I just think that his lips are sexy too! LOL.

The kiss he gave Kim Ok Bin in Over The Rainbow (starting @ 00:57) wasn't that long but still, I found it hot with the way he moved his lower lip initially and then finally holding her face and passionately kissing her. Too bad, the camera didn't show their lips as they kissed but I got the idea. Hahaha! So far ILPK and My Sweet Seoul had the best camera angles to show the lips during kissing scenes. Tee hee hee.

The kiss he gave that girl at the beach from Over The Rainbow (@ 01:25) was nothing more than lip contact, and he never kissed her more passionately than that. She was the one who looked awkward and nervous during kissing scenes with Ji Hyun Woo. But again, Ji Hyun Woo's facial expression while kissing made up for it.

His facial expression is what first draws me to his kiss and almost kills me in anticipation like when he kissed Lee Pyung Kang again @ 3:55. Watch his face in earnest as he approached Lee Pyung Kang's face and then his mouth opening and lip moving as he reached LPK's upper lip! And d@mmit, he always looks so handsome! *melting*

It's strange how his kiss with Ye Ji Won (first scene in the car from Old Miss Diary series @ 00:10) wasn't really shown yet I still felt that they had a really nice kiss. Hahaha! The look on JHW's face after the kiss certainly engaged my imagination. LOL.

Huwaaah, I think Kwan Ja Rak got the best kiss out of all the characters from that video. LOL. Incidentally, I heard that song (Beach Boys' "Wouldn't It Be Nice") when I was out and about and JHW's video of kissing scenes started to play in my head. :P I never even cared for this song before but now it has new meaning and so, I started to like it. Hahaha!

Woo On Dal is my most favorite JHW character so far, and I'm also thinking of watching ILPK again. :D However, I also enjoy watching him in Birth Of A Rich Man. Yup, he's quite handsome there too. :)

I think Lee Min Ho is good looking but not pretty like a girl. I didn't find him attractive right away when I first saw his picture. I only found him handsome when I watched him as Go Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flowers. ;)

Archived