[MANGA/ANIME] Ao Haru Ride

cutiek028

Guest xFloOwuffBB

Omg I love Kikuchi BUT I love Kou too ;_; I'm so divided on who Futaba should be with. SDFDSFSDF
Not going to lie but I wasn't as amazed with ch. 21 as I thought I'd be since I absolutely fangirl over the manga.
I think there should have been more romance before ;_;.. make it more suspenseful

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xFloOwuffBB

I didn't know Strobe Edge and Ao Haru Ride were by the same mangaka until like Ch 10 of Ao Haru came out. XD It's funny too since I'd read Strobe Edge completely before.

Strobe Edge was good and soo heartbreaking for most of the mangal!

I like AoHaruRaido more than Strobe Edge.

This manga-ka has a great knack for writng life-like guys, not just two dimensional attractive guys. And she's good at writing a slow but not boring every day school life story. :)

You guys should check out her other stories, all one shots. There is a list of them on the first page of this thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my goodness!

Chapter 22 was full of "action" lol

I absolutely LOVE this guy:

Wow.png

It's nice to have a voice of reason in the manga. Because this is probably what all readers are thinking:

wow2.png

But really, Kou was the epitome of STUPID in this chapter. I really am starting to hate him. So STUPID! I do not see his reasoning. The only reason he would do that stuff is if he had feelings for that girl, no matter how much he empathizes with her feelings. He is stuck between both of them. He doesn't see that he can't have both of them at the same time.

When this happened my heart skipped many beats! They are so cute to me! But really I doubt they'll get together unfortunately. So cute:

ooooo.png

• 1 month later...

I had forgotten to check up on this manga so I got to read Chapter 23 and 24!

I loved the scene between Kikuchi's friends and Futaba's friends. The short Futaba friend and the tall Kikuchi friend "rivalry" is so cute :)

Kou being "considerate" is so annoying and old already.

But Futaba makes a really good point at the end of chapter 24 regarding the fact that Kou would be happier with her than with that other girl.....I wonder if that's true.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xFloOwuffBB

Woow okay. <___< SO THAT NEW CHAPTER... UGH. I JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN THEM ALREADY. What is this whole nonsense?!

^

It's all KOU's fault! lol

I think Futuba and the sensai are going to get in trouble because someone saw him give her the key to get to Kou when he was sick. So they think they're having an affair. Uh oh. Everyone thinks you're having a fling with a professor who happens to be your best friend's crush? How awkward! This is the 1st time I see this type of misunderstanding in a manga!

Was the a Strobe Edge cameo in the scene with Futaba at the train station!!!??

OMG! Kukuchi is so cuteeee! I wish so hard Futaba would give him a chance. But the friend of Kukuchi and Futaba's short friend are such a cute couple. That was a cute scene with them two.

Aaand Narumi is really crazy. "By any mean possible." I guess I understand her but she is going a little bit over the top. But really, if a girl that also liked my boyfriend came to see me and tell me to give up my boyfriend b/c I'm not good for him, I would be p/o. It really was not Futaba's place to have gone there and talked to Narumi. So her outburst was understandable, although that girl over all is a little crazy lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hunterheart

I personally like strobe edge better but I'm so excited for the new chapter :D I hope that one of her works will be an anime soon!

I love this manga because I love Kikuchi character . Kikuchi so cute so cool and he just my type. Can't believe that I'm falling in love with manga character. I only read selected chapter where Kikuchi in it so I don't much about other characters.

Guest xFloOwuffBB

@cunn Really!? Then you must not read that much of Ao Haru then! :o.. There's only so many chapters where Kikuchi-kun makes an appearance. Of course, with the storyline finally getting some action, he's definitely going to be showing up more.

• 1 month later...