Juniel (주니엘)

Guest Yoyo

I think this girl is just adorable! She has a cute angelic voice and concept. Her staring-without-smiling look reminds me of YUI. She is also really young looking when she is almost 20 years old. I wish I looked like I was 12 when I'm really 19 -_-

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nameeka297

she's a really amazing rookie! i like her ever since i heard her sing live :Dher face is so innocent, looking so young :Oi was expecting her to be a 95, or a 96-er..keke
she has a bright future ahead! :)fighting Juniel!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tanya1430291779

Juniel Meets and Greets Fans at Weekly Mini Fanmeetings
Although it’s only been a mere month since her debut, Juniel has already grown quite a fanbase.According to FNC Entertainment, Juniel has been meeting weekly with fans who came out to support her at music shows.
37594238.jpg
“Juniel has been creating time to talk with her fans at nearby cafes after her weekend music program activities. She wants to get closer to her fans and chat with them, so she’s been holding these gatherings.”
To add, Juniel said, “I’m really happy these days because of my fans. I’ll do my best to return all the love, so keep watching after me. I also want to continue having gatherings like this.” 
Juniel made her debut on June 7 and has been gathering love with her song illa illa, which has been included in the original sound track of SBS’ A Gentleman’s Dignity. Juniel also made a cameo appearance in the drama on July 7. 
Photo Credit: FNC Entertainment[Copyright CJ E&M Entertainment Portal enewsWorld, All Rights Reserved]

• 2 months later...

[!]MAMA2012 voting site is now open! Don't forget to vote for FNC ARTIST!

http://t.co/z58RIOfL

1. Song of the Year=> CNBLUE - Hey You

2. Best OST=> Lee Jong Hyun - My Love (Gentlemen′s Dignity)

3. Best Band Performance=> CNBLUE - Hey You

4. Best Global Group-Male=> CNBLUE

5. Best New Female Artist=> JUNIEL AND AOA

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brightlii

It had been announced Juniel is making a comeback later this month!!I'm so excited!  :) Hopefully she will release a full-length album!

Apparently its just a mini-album.

Juniel to Sing "Bad Person" in New Mini-album

2012111410255067886_3.jpg
Korean rookie songstress Juniel is gearing up to return to the local music landscape with her second mini-album.

Her agency FNC Entertainment said in a statement Wednesday that the "illa illa" singer would bring out her new album "1&1" on November 20.

In her photo taken for the upcoming album, Juniel reads a score smiling with her long hair.

"Bad Person" [translated title], a song of heartbroken woman featured with Juniel's doleful voice, would be the title track of the mini-album, officials from FNC explained.

A teaser movie for "Bad Person" will be unveiled through Juniel's official YouTube channel and website at noon on Friday.

Juniel, whose real name is Choi Joon-hee, broke into the music scene on June 7 with her first mini-album "My First June."

The 19-year-old singer garnered attention from the public with "illa illa," one of the soundtracks of SBS' 2012 hit TV series "Gentleman's Dignity."

SOURCE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest emany93

juniel just amazing..she is best at fans service..she open her van's window just to wave her fans~

• 2 months later...
Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"K-Pop Mixtape: A Drive To The Beach

A COLLECTION OF AWESOME K-POP SONGS PERFECT FOR YOUR SUMMER AFTERNOON DRIVE TO THE BEACH

What's better on a hot summer day than grabbing a few friends and heading over to the beach?

With the right music, getting there can be just as fun as actually sitting in sun with the sand between your toes.

That's why this installment of K-Pop Mixtape gives you all the best tunes for your trip to the beach.

Juniel (ft. Jung Yong Hwa) - "Fool" (2012) My First June

full article athttp://bit.ly/14nqbyV

• 1 month later...
Guest Ayu1430293014

Nobodies posted here in a while? :( Makes me a little sad since she's my favorite artist eever. I loove her voice and I hope she continues to get the attention she deserves. She released another song in japan recently called Everything is Alright. And since someone last posted her she also released Pretty Boy. Which turned out to be a super cute song, fairly different then her other stuff. Annyway hope people are still following her. I wish she'd release another collaboration with CNBlue :(
Pretty boy : 

Everything is Alright : 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sillyhappyperson

i guess the thread it dead because there aren't that many fans? IDKKKKK, has anyone been watching her on that show that's she's on? I don't think anyone is subbing it though :( i haven't even seen that many clips either now that i think about it...Anyone excited for the FNC Kingdom concert? I wish i could go but it's in Japan and language barrier + school 

Archived