Juniel (주니엘)

Guest Yoyo

Guest iam8bit

^ I guess not a lot of fans here. The Juniel thread on OneHallyu is more active over there, i usually update it with recent news. I don't think know about the Wandering Band. I don't know if she is still appearing there. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe fans prefer twitter, blog or tumblr nowadays..i personally look for Juniel information through that way..thank you maybe I should make account in onehallyu and join with others.. hey @iam8bit love your pic, love totoro :)

Guest iam8bit

You should !OH is a great forum, juniel fans would grow a bit :D
and thank you. Totoro is my favorite character from all the ghibli movies  :P

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Uploaded to her YouTube September 2014 -- """ I Think I'm In Love ""
I was really proud of her when she debuted.   Someone asked her what the thought of people saying she was the next "" I U ""
And she said: "" I don't think of myself as the next IU.....I think of myself as the next ""Juniel""
She didn't let anyone make comparisons of her to another artist.  I'm so PROUD of her. Nobody in my country of Americaseems to know how to do that >:(

• 2 months later...

Hello, everyone!! I am a fan of juniel. I love her songs and music style. It is so unique.

It seems that this thread is growing slow? I just want to share that even though Juniel does not have any plan for comeback, she is a fixed guest in sukira (since two years ago) and starry night (since a year ago) once a week (i forget what days it is).

Let us support her and her music!!

• 1 year later...

I know I'm late posting this but since it has not been updated since 2015, I might as well post it.

On January 20, FNC Entertainment announced that Juniel would not be continuing her contract. The agency stated that "Juniel′s contract expires at the end of the month. Both parties discussed whether or not to renew the contract, and in accordance with Juniel′s own intention, we′ve decided not to renew the contract."

On February 22, a C9 Entertainment representative said that they've recently signed a contract with Juniel. C9 Entertainment is home to Younha, Jung Joon-young and Cheetah.

She recently released her new self composed song "PISCES".

Being a Primadonna (FT Island Fan) and her fellow Virgo, I understand why JUNIEL did not renew her contract. FT Island has a lot of complains for a long time. They could leave any time they want but Honggi said : "There are no other agency that supports rock bands like them. They need FNC and FNC needs them."  FT Island is one of the legendary artist in FNC Entertainment after all.

The reason JUNIEL did not renew her contract (in my opinion) is that she can't see her future in FNC. She can't find any reason to stay in the agency. FNC's policy is really strict. She is struggling financially. She's an independent woman since she was young.

My comment about her new song Pisces is that when I first heard it, I got goosebumps all over my arms. I downloaded the mp3 asap. I was more focus on only her song back then. But when I watched get MV, it took me 3 replays before understanding what is the MV saying. I'm sorry. Maybe it's just me but I'm serious. I love the field and all things nature. (I'm a nature lover) But the other parts where it's dark, it's not easy for me to watch it. My eyes has to adjust every time it gets dark then gets bright again.

Anyway, I'm hoping JUNIEL unnie will shine on her new agency where she can sing her own song and be happy. When that happens, Banilas will also be happy for her. I'll support her until the end. And maybe help her shine in the best of my abilities. JUNIEL Hwaiting! Saranghaeyo!

Archived