Juniel (주니엘)

Guest Yoyo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she' a 93er just like IU, they met each other (around 3 times) during their trainee days and got along well because of same interests (music,guitar) and same age, but IU debuted first while she tried her lot in Japan. Hope Juniel makes it big in Kpop just like IU. Instead of comparing each other, let's welcome and support artists who play guitar and other instruments and dare to be different from the the usual boy/girl group trend in Kpop world.     

Guest sheri_lamthuy

love her :xbut I don't like when people said she's the 2nd IU :)anw, huge fan here!
Can I share download link of her Singles and Albums ^^~

Guest *lyrynne*

uhm you got her birthday wrong. she's born in sept 3, 1993.
she's also type b.

happy that finally she has a thread!! will help translate stuff about her^^

Guest sheri_lamthuy

vsOBO.gifJAPAN vsOBO.gif******************************1st Mini Album "READY GO!"JN1kc.jpg
Released: 29.04.2011TRACK LIST01. Ready go!02. 少年 (Boy)03. 猫の一日 (Cat's day)04. Everlasting sunset05. We’re together
Credit: Golden @ Primadonna Island TeamRe-up: Sheri @ junielvn.comTAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT!
*******************************************************************************************2nd Mini Album "DREAM&HOPE"EYlJk.jpg
Released: 12.07.2011TRACK LIST01. Dream&Hope02. Happy day03. Falling in love04. 仮面 (Mask)05. さくら (Sakura)06. Dream&Hope(Instrumental)
Credit: Golden @ Primadonna Island TeamRe-up: Sheri @ junielvn.comTAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT!
*******************************************************************************************Major 2nd Single "さくら~とどかぬ想い~(Sakura Todokanu Omoi)"eIeYw.jpg
Released: 15.02.2012TRACK LIST01. さくら~とどかぬ想い~(Sakura Todokanu Omoi)02. ピノキオ (Pinocchio)03. With you04. さくら ~とどかぬ想い~(Sakura Todokanu Omoi)(Instrumental)
Credit: otonomaiRe-up: Sheri @ junielvn.comTAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT!

vsOBO.gifKOREA vsOBO.gif******************************1st Mini Album "MY FIRST JUNE"4wsX0.jpg
Released: 07.06.2012TRACK LIST01. 일라 일라 (Illa Illa) 02. Ready Go! (Korean version)03. Everlasting Sunset (Korean version)04. 가면 (Mask) (Korean version)05. 바보 (Fool) (With 정용화 of CNBLUE)
Credit: otonomaiRe-up: Sheri @ junielvn.comTAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT!

Guest sheri_lamthuy

[22.06.2012] Fool + Talk + Illa Illa @ Yoo Hee Yeol's SketchbookFOOL: youtubeTALK: youtubeJUNIEL sing + Illa Illa @ Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook:

Credit: akfnzhyjs1 + JUNIELVN

Ah! Look at all the Juniel fans! There really isn't much information on her so I tried my best. Lol, I corrected her birthday. Thanks for the heads up.

Anyways, I'm in awe with her music. I love her performances and she's so talented. I really do hope she gets her fair share of attention from the citizens. She deserves it, she's definitely a rookie to look after.

5UYta.jpg xOYL6.jpg Ubshw.jpg 6FbWq.jpg vpW5r.jpg XChZw.jpg 9nmcq.jpg fn8IR.jpg tIq0f.jpg LWm6S.jpg APsB0.jpg eTGcT.jpg 8EVvE.jpg

QQSXQ.jpg 34COm.jpg hQ8Ki.jpg Ndc4E.jpg zXmWq.jpg GkzL9.jpg cxtoX.jpg akedS.jpg zQEXz.jpg OzIt0.jpg J9VjS.jpg
credits as tagged

Guest sheri_lamthuy

Juniel reveals what she thinks of CNBLUE’s Yonghwa as a dating partner 
KeJMr.jpg  

On June 22nd, rookie soloist Juniel guested on KBS‘s Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook with CNBLUE‘sYonghwa and talked about their days together as trainees.

The two performed a duet stage for “Stupid” before MC Yoo Hee Yeol asked Juniel what she thought of Yonghwa as a potential dating partner. Much to the amusement of the audience, Juniel answered, “He has a lot of money and is also talented so he’s a catch, don’t you think? He’s got good days ahead of him.”

Yonghwa laughed as he replied, “That’s a very realistic response.” He also went on to reveal that although he was her senior in the industry, she was actually his senior in terms of training years by two hours. “Juniel and I were actually trainees together. We signed our contracts on the same day but Juniel joined as a trainee about two hours before me.” He shared, After I heard that she was going to debut, I wrote a song as a present.”

Juniel gratefully expressed, “You’re amazing for making such a lovely song. Thank you.”

Source + Photos: Review Star via Naver Credit: Allkpop

^ That's super adorable! Hahas, here are her performances from Sketchbook,

[Live HD 720p] 120622 - Juniel & Yonghwa - Love fool - Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ5AY0jMxTA&feature=plcp

[Live HD 720p] 120622 - Juniel & Yonghwa - Interview - Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2UlKXiBWyw&feature=plcp

[Live HD 720p] 120622 - Juniel & Yonghwa - Sketchbook (Toy) - Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaWJPm-3-XY&feature=plcp

[Live HD 720p] 120622 - Juniel - illa illa - Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h602OwV1FwA&feature=plcp
credits to CapsuleHD22

More press photos,

HBrtV.jpg 3EQyw.jpg o7fPQ.jpg x5Kv2.jpg QRCHz.jpg HDz7F.jpg q1bcx.jpg
source: chosun.com

Guest sheri_lamthuy

@Yoyo: hehe~ Nice to meet you ^^~
JUNIEL's Message for Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook 
KiJiE.jpg

Hello YHY subaenim! I'm Juniel. I realky really wantd to meet you in person and since we really are I'm really overjoyed! Actually when I was preparing for my debut I was worried about my music appeal and the gap of my music. It was really hard and I cried a lot while listening to Toy's Sketchbook. i gained a lot of strength through every line(of the song)....
Since then I realky wanted to meet you. I also thought of things I wanted to ask tou and ask your opinion. Now that I debuted though I still lack a lot I really like (making) music. Like YHY sunbaenim I want to make music for a long time. I will always do my best so please do look after me. Actually I also want to seek for your advice on music though I know it's not right on the first meeting my apologies for the trouble...Please do listen to my music^^ Thank you very much.
Translate by lyrynne

@sheri_lamthuy: Hi! Thanks for keeping this place active!

Oh my god, Juniel is seriously one of the cutest girls ever. Her message to Yoo Hee Yeol is so adorable. I'm just so in love with her voice and her stages.

Here's Juniel on Younha's Starry Night with JJ Project,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9GbfCqfV8&feature=plcp credits to PikeYenny4

Performance pictures of Juniel from different events,

nkhvQ.jpg YEl1Y.jpg UeUqW.jpg

i6fso.jpg zhIYC.jpg XW3ud.jpg oDASj.jpg Bj30X.jpg PANMb.jpg 255x8.jpg 9fAwR.jpg 5IZlW.jpg 6L9hb.jpg rl6FT.jpg GxWLG.jpg pbPOh.jpg m6mFz.jpg WNfYZ.jpg Up8YE.jpg 37dff.jpg rMrv2.jpg asYrS.jpg Fyax2.jpg f6kIk.jpg d3BqZ.jpg 9vw25.jpg LkUis.jpg ekLJi.jpg FpDWu.jpg 7E6sl.jpg sUbYF.jpg 6GVKK.jpg aLRgj.jpg AzksD.jpg tyOPe.jpg krueR.jpg heZSX.jpg 0g5Xe.jpg J6gal.jpg fRJSw.jpg vFfYN.jpg meceW.jpg ZmMnU.jpg 7K6iX.jpg rLv5D.jpg xHpz9.jpg fdNCQ.jpg nx979.jpg MEHRC.jpg PB9qm.jpg huTNI.jpg

credits as tagged

Guest sheri_lamthuy

@Yoyo  : how can you make a  Spoiler, and how can we post youtube video :(
I was join Soompi from 2009, but after a long long time, I'm back and everything has changed +.+
now I have some troubles :(
please, help me *^^*
JUNIEL @ view.heraldm.com
tumblr_m667ivBywp1ry8f25o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m667ivBywp1ry8f25o2_1280.jpg
Credit:  view.heraldm.com

Guest sheri_lamthuy

class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 76px 0.3em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; "[24.06.2012] Juniel wish to attend Running Man & meet Yoo Jae Suk

1340511296_13110003-3.jpg?w=584

Juniel, who debut with ‘Illa Illa’ revealed her wonderful fate with Yoo Jae Suk that is at least 15 years ago.

Juniel mentioned Running Man and Yoo Jae Suk in the recent interview with TVDaily.

Juniel expressed that “I would want to focus on music for now, but if there’s any chance to guest in variety show, I will work hard too”, and cited Running Man as the variety show that she wished to guest.

Why? “I heard that it will be very tiring to be on Running Man, but it would be very interesting to run and I like the thrilled feeling. And also, I met Yoo Jae Suk senior before, and would like to meet again.”

The story was as such, “Both my father and mother were Kim Geong Ho senior’s fanatical fans. I went to his fan club gathering with my parents when I was about 5 years old.”

“In the fan gathering, I’m really just a kid, standing on the stage singing ‘Don’t Cry’. I guess I’m the first one to sing at fan club gathering. Haha, at that time Yoo Jae Suk senior was the gathering MC and he asked me if I knew Kim Geong Ho’s song, and so I sang ‘Don’t Cry’. If there’s a chance to meet, I would like to say hello and ask if he still remember.” Juniel conveyed the wish to meet Yoo Jae Suk who had let her throbbed. If it’s Yoo Jae Suk, would he remember? And also, would there be a possibility that Juniel will guest in Running Man?

Source: TVDaily via NateTranslated by: YJS Cafe (Chinese) and junielsg (English)

class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 76px 0.3em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; "[25.06.2012] Juniel’s ‘Illa Illa’ to be Used as a Theme Song in ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’

Juniel’s song Illa Illa will be used by SBS’ A Gentleman’s Dignity.

13904112.jpg?w=584

From the June 23 episode of A Gentleman’s Dignity, rookie singer-song writer Juniel’s Illa Illa was used as the theme song for the character Im Mae Ari (Yoon Ji Ni).

The warm song about one′s first love was decided as a good fit for the drama′s character, who is in love with Kim Min Jong′s character, Choi Yoon.

Juniel’s Illa Illa was released on June 7 along with her music video.

Source: Enews world

Credit: junielsg

class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 76px 0.3em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; "[24.06.2012] Juniel Sang for Yoo Jae Suk and was Kissed by Kim Kyung Ho When She was Little

Juniel revealed that she had been kissed by singer Kim Kyung Ho when she was a child.

In a recent interview with enews, Juniel said, “I once followed my mom to Kim Kyung Ho sunbaenim’s fanclub launching event because my parents were his fans. I was five years old. Yoo Jae Suk sunbaenim was the MC, and I sang Santa Claus is Coming to Town onstage.”

17187693.jpg?w=584

She added, “As soon as I had finished, Kim Kyung Ho sunbaenim kissed me saying that I had done well.”

The kiss went viral on the web again after a photo of the event was dug up. In the photo, Kim Kyung Ho, who looks the same as he does now, is shown kissing a little girl in a red on her cheek. Under the photo is the caption ‘A kiss to the youngest fan in the audience’.

Kim Kyung Ho’s fans showed their surprise with comments such as, ‘That little girl was Juniel?’ and ‘That legendary kid became a singer. That’s amazing.’

Before her debut in Korea, Juniel promoted in Japan with four albums including her mini album Ready Go! and her singles Forever and Sakura after winning the audition program Niji-Iro Supernova in 2010. She held a showcase in Korea on June 7 with her album My First June, and debuted on Korean television through Mnet’s M Countdown on the same day.

She has been gathering attention for her cute looks, charming vocals and for being the first female solo singer/songwriter from FNC Entertainment, which houses FT Island and CN Blue.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan, online community website

Source: Enews world

Credit: junielsg

Guest sheri_lamthuy

[FANCAM][23.06.2012] Illa Illa @ KBS Love Request Juniel

source:as tagged / afreeca.com/finklja by 마츠 + JUNIEJUNIEL

Archived