S.H.E -- Selina 任家萱, Hebe 田馥甄, Ella 陳嘉&#2719

Guest Ayuu~

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b14144124010740107033mc3.jpg

Hebe: Relationship with Jay Impossible

Jay Chou is now single, "JH" (Jay Chou and Hebe) love has many possibilities, but Hebe emphaszies that it's impossible for them to be in a relationship. She said: "We are only compatiable as friends." Hebe said that she won't put herself differently to fit Jay's ideals of a girlfriend, then Ella jumped and said: "I can do it, I want to take the chance!"

Hebe is Jay's newest MV's female lead, and the two are really sweet and intimate with each other. But she keeps emphasizing that it's just acting, Hebe said: "He [Jay] even said it, I'm too straight for him." But she won't give up working with him just because of all the rumors swirling around, that's too much of a waste. After this if Jay wants to write songs for S.H.E., they will still use and sing it without fears of misunderstandings.

On the 10th, S.H.E. gathered with fans to celebrate five years. Hebe showed up with a new short hairstyle, and many people were sensitive to it because it was coincidentally the same time Jay and Patty officially announced their split. But Hebe laughed and denied it: "I wanted to cut my hair, so I did, it's definitely not like that." The media reported so much of her getting close with Jay that even her hairstylist Emily was pulled in, Hebe read the reports and only though, "Ridiculous."

The media is very curious about S.H.E.'s rumors, and the fans have opinions about it too. Asked whether or not they [fans] wanted Jay and Hebe to be together, they all said: "No." Same goes for Selina and Alan Luo, and Ella and Wuzun. After hearing that, she immediately said, "But I want it!" Seeing the VCR, Selina started crying a few times, and finally she said: "I'm crying so much my head hurts! If I knew this earlier, I wouldn't have put make up on, now I look like a monster." Hebe was very cool and didn't cry, she said: "All my tears are in my stomach."

SHE 5th anniversary celebration

4.jpg

22.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

spacer.gif

S.H.E. Celebrates Five Years, Next Year Ella Will Study Abroad

Translated by: stephanieshieh

Source: Sina News

S.H.E. yesterday was in China promoting for six days. Itinerary included going to the east side with staff members to the Lounge Bar to hold a 5 year since debuting party. At the party, Ella revealed that this year Hebe studied abroad at England, next year will be her turn, and she chose to study in New York. Hebe laughed and said: "This year, when I went to study abroad, Ella went to film, Selina went to do hosting gigs. So I guess next year when Ella studies abroad, I should do something myself too, but I'd rather go to New York with Ella."

selina.jpg

Just as S.H.E is in the midst of celebrating their 5th year together, Selina however is going solo by selling her DIY jewelry and will split from Hebe and Ella to promote her new book, "Selina Jewelry Love," displaying another talent of her besides singing.

Selina got caught up into DIY her own jewelry 2, 3 years ago and even sought the help of our newspaper to sell her DIY jewelry to public. Now accumulating all her experience, she is now able to compile them into a book and is scheduled to hit bookstores on Sep 25th. This will also mark the first time that she is releasing her own book and the price is fixed at 300NT, not a cheap price. But she is delighted to be able to share her hobby with her fans and has planned for a series of events to promote her book and will seek to ditch Hebe and Ella and do it all by herself.

a different look on Selina.. kinda resemble hebe a bit

untitled.jpg

some of Selinas creations

chartylalalaimg398x600115855093810we4.th.jpg

chartylalalaimg398x6001158552131m7jl1.th.jpg

chartylalalaimg398x6001158552989hh8uy1.th.jpg

i came to update with mroe picz....

but...

i am disappointed.. the last 2 posts has both been mine ><

doesnt anyone like or support S.H.E @ soompi??

Guest swtgreentea

^ I support SHE!

Anyways, thanks for the article and pictures ^_^ Btw, do you think you can post bigger pictures of Selina's creations? And yeah.. I thought that last picture of Selina look like Hebe for a second there I was thinking how come Hebe doesn't look good ^^; and Selina doesnt' look good with that look either. I think it's the bangs... the hairstyle doesn't fit her that much ? *shrugs* But her book cover look really nice.

Guest chigusa707

That was Selina? I thot it was Hebe! hahaha..

I saw her guesting where she made her DIY stuff.. :)

Pretty cool cause I do DIY jewelry too..

Guest Aestas

hey, wasn't one of those fahrenheit guys in that drama with Ariel and Joe? and i see another guy there that looks familiar... he's to the right of ella in that hana kimi poster... what recent dramas did he act in????

i like hebe's longer hair... the short hair looks nice but yeah... her longer hair was gorgeous on her.

Guest SophiaSan

let me clarify myself. i searched about and found no evidence they said any direct insults at mainlander (i apologize for my false statement earlier), but they do not have a great reputation among mainlanders, at least for most of the internet goers.

What they have said is this. A Japanese journalists asked them if they were Chinese, and they said no, We were Taiwanese. Now in a mainlander's view, that answer was a bit provincial. Plus, they are one of the most prominent supporters of TW independence, and in a mainlander's view, that's not very likeable.

why i don't like them that much is my personal view

true true.....

anyways i love their song BRoWN EYES!!

:3

yay for s.h.e

HANA KIMI, the taiwanese version

lmao

lmao jiro roflmao

^ I support SHE!

Anyways, thanks for the article and pictures ^_^ Btw, do you think you can post bigger pictures of Selina's creations? And yeah.. I thought that last picture of Selina look like Hebe for a second there I was thinking how come Hebe doesn't look good ^^; and Selina doesnt' look good with that look either. I think it's the bangs... the hairstyle doesn't fit her that much ? *shrugs* But her book cover look really nice.

Pics of her creations

i posted the images wrong last time

chartylalalaimg398x600115855093810we4.th.jpgchartylalalaimg398x6001158552131m7jl1.th.jpgchartylalalaimg398x6001158552989hh8uy1.th.jpg

Guest crystalfish

hebe looks more mature in short hair~

As for the pic of selina resembling hebe, the way her face is positioned is so weird, looks out of proportion. Not a gd pic of selina...

Guest xiaoxianxian

Wow...had been in soompi searching for Korean stuffs but didnt came in here...

didnt noe theres a thread for S.H.E...I love all of them but Hebe is de one i dote most..

Selina recently loses weight le..bcoming more sexier le..wahaha..cant wait to see them again in late Oct..

think we r able to celebrate Selina's birthday again...my love for them has been 5 yrs le...n de love will always last till 80 yrs...

Archived