S.H.E -- Selina 任家萱, Hebe 田馥甄, Ella 陳嘉&#2719

Guest Ayuu~

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jay4ella

chigusa707 yeah i think they are always being friendly no matter wat kind of mood they are in.... thats one of the reasons i love them sooo very much... and their friendship is sooo amazing..they are three different kinds of people yet they get along sooo well. they've grown with everything around them, they may be young but they already have 10 albums out... and they have amazing talents....

and thanks for all the beautiful pictures.. its def a walk down memory lane....

the daphne pics are sooo pretty... i love all of their new hair's... and i noticed that everytime selina changes her hair she adds bangs.. but after a while she gets rid of them

Guest fakelunacy

Does anyone have pictures of Hebe? I want to get her haircut but I haven't found any of a good size and clear enough to show the hairstylist.

Thanks!

Guest chigusa707

@ayu: I LOVE YOUR SPAMS! S.H.E self-cams are the cutest~ XD

@jay4ella: I guess its all in their chemistry. The 3 of them really go together well.. 'perfect matches'.. even tho they differ greatly in terms of personality. ^^ haha.. A lot of people told me that they could never listen to a whole SHE cd without skipping some songs.. that has never happened to me before.. XD I can listen to their songs over and over until the cd-- well.. I had to buy a new one. haha.. Im lucky I live right beside a CN music store XD

Guest itrayya

i LOVE LOVE LOVE their sense of fashion!!!!

they are so perfect to me in every way.

i was watching Hana Kimi yesterday and im really proud that

Ella did so well. she seemed so comfortable acting.

i love them girls!!!

i was watching GuessX3 last night...

i dunnoe.. SH dont seem that funny compared to Rainie..

Hebe doesnt talk much... stilll :(

i miss Rainie hosting!!

but... i love the part where that guest singer..

she sang that song.. and the first word sounded like "HEBE"

hahaha.. omg... that part was so cute and funny

Guest jay4ella

i think the only time SHE is funny is when ella is around.. i mean selina does alot of cold jokes... and hebe well... she doens;t talk much,...

i think someone said before that ella is hosting material.. i love SHE but i think that hebe and selina should stick to singing...

Guest chigusa707

@ayu: waaah.. we have diff scheds for wo cai.. I only get to watch it on Saturdays....... yea.. I miss Aya the most.

@jay4ella: I agree.. kinda.. haha.. I think Selina & Hebe make decent hosts.. but it'd be, indeed, much more fun if Ella's around..

If i didn't remember wrongly, they got the names after a psychological test... Selina meant something like gentle woman, Hebe is one with character... Ella's bubbly~ haha... think thats how they got S.H.E... they did though of other names before but i cant rmb cos all were...*erm* haha

yup their name was a test but Hebe's original name was Anita thats all I know =] <3 HEBEEEEEE!! thanks for the pics too

Archived