S.H.E -- Selina 任家萱, Hebe 田馥甄, Ella 陳嘉&#2719

Guest Ayuu~

Guest iamwhoiam

yep. she was in a drama with vanness a few years ago. it was when they were filming the rose. she would be filming both shows simultaneously. it's odd, the rose aired first then followed the drama with vanness called say yes enterprise 求婚事务所the following year, but everyone said that her acting improved tremendously. but it was filmed at the same time. say yes enterprise was a drama comprised of many different stories. their unit of the drama was the first one, there was alot of praise for the whole drama, but it didn't reflect in the ratings.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chigusa707

yep. she was in a drama with vanness a few years ago. it was when they were filming the rose. she would be filming both shows simultaneously. it's odd, the rose aired first then followed the drama with vanness called say yes enterprise 求婚事务所the following year, but everyone said that her acting improved tremendously. but it was filmed at the same time. say yes enterprise was a drama comprised of many different stories. their unit of the drama was the first one, there was alot of praise for the whole drama, but it didn't reflect in the ratings.

I know.. Say Yes Ent.'s one of my fave dramas ever. I planned on watching the episodes where Da S, Blue, Xiao S, Wu Bai, Hebe & Vanness were in but I ended up watching the whole thing. 0.0 Its sad that it didnt get that much attention. I like the whole concept. Everyone's acting were actually good. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chigusa707

@AYU: For reals? so they replace Rainie & Aya? O.O coolness! another reason to watch wo cai!!! when do they begin their hosting duties?

p/s

Not loving their outfits in that pic with Jackie. ^^;;

Guest jay4ella

in one of the filming sessions of wo cai... sara.. (i don't know who she is) was there and jacky made some remarks that were unnessesary... he said that sara should replace ella cause she is a better dancer, and more sexier...

i think that without ella the group will be kinda blah.... i mean all three will be the girly type... its gonna be a regular girlband... but those are just rumors... and i don't like the fact he actually said it outloud...

Guest chigusa707

^Replace ELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nooo way. It wont be S.H.E without her.. It would be.. SHS--> Sara. *lol* but seriously..

Guest jay4ella

she's korean.. thats all i know.. and she's a singer,,,

she recently came out with a chinese new album... idk....

she's average lookin...

Guest trinity1418

I always knew of S.H.E. but were never really into them. I started watching The Rose and liked Ella a little bit, but didn't care much for the other two. THEN I started watching Hana Kimi and fell in love with Ella and Wu Zun! Ella is awesome! I love her crazy personality and how she never tries to be anyone but her. She doesn't care about being embarrassed and makes hilarious faces and is just so outgoing. I respect how she is just always herself and isn't afraid to show it. I really am still indifferent to the other members but as a group, I think they are pretty good together. They really seem genuine with each other and have a strong friendship. I don't really know much about rumors concerning the other girls, but I sure hope Wu Zun and Ella are going out, because they are my new favorite couple! I just love them together!

hebe and selina will join jacky in hosting Guessx3

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h34/swtc.../2739162158.jpg

anyone have links to download S.H.E HK concert?

hey, ayu=^^= I've uploaded their HK concert at Crunchyroll (and other clips too)

just go here: www.crunchyroll.com (you have to be a member to watch it, please do comment if you are going to watch it) :P

Too bad that the music in the dvd is sometimes one second to late (especially with the fast songs). Because of this it isn't that 'live' anymore :(

But the concert is still good :) i'm planning to upload the behind the scenes of this concert too, very funny ^^

I'm going to upload their old concert too, but still has to decide wheter to upload the (very) live and short version or the full and 'mistakes taken out' version with behind the scenes of the concert.

stay tuned...

Guest fakelunacy

hey, ayu=^^= I've uploaded their HK concert at Crunchyroll (and other clips too)

just go here: www.crunchyroll.com (you have to be a member to watch it, please do comment if you are going to watch it) :P

Too bad that the music in the dvd is sometimes one second to late (especially with the fast songs). Because of this it isn't that 'live' anymore :(

But the concert is still good :) i'm planning to upload the behind the scenes of this concert too, very funny ^^

I'm going to upload their old concert too, but still has to decide wheter to upload the (very) live and short version or the full and 'mistakes taken out' version with behind the scenes of the concert.

Is it like that throughout the concert? I want to get their concert...

Also, can you post the crunchyroll link, please? :sweatingbullets:

Is it like that throughout the concert? I want to get their concert...

Also, can you post the crunchyroll link, please? :sweatingbullets:

no problem, here is the link: concert part 1

and concert part 2

don't forget that you have to be a member to watch it!

and it is not throughout the concert, only the very fast songs sometimes, very annoying, blame H.I.M.

enjoy!

they're so cute! i still can't believe ella's character in the rose was suppose to be an unattractive chubby girl when she's nothing close to that catagory...

Guest chigusa707

^ Hebe and Selina already replaced Aya and Rainie..

and their first show was already aired.. ^_^

and.. who's Sara??

Oh yea!! I saw iit~ well half~ cause the lights went out. *lol*

I sure hope Wu Zun and Ella are going out, because they are my new favorite couple! I just love them together!

I couldnt agree with you more.. <3 Ella & Wu Zun are so perfect together.. ^^

stay tuned...

Oh wow! thats really nice of you!! <3 Thanks!! <3

Guest jay4ella

ella isn't supposed to be the pretty one... and i think over the years that they've been in the industyr... i think hebe has grown from a shy girl into a sexy women...

but i still love ella. she gives off a different vibe.. i don't know what that vibe is but i like it...

i bought the dvd. and it came just today i am sooooo happy....

Guest chigusa707

@jay4ella: I agree.. I mean, they are no longer kids.. and looking back, you can really see how much they've grown but they still maintained that same sort of energy they had back then. Ah~ Ella.. she gives me the feeling that she's very approachable.. like a bestfriend.. you know what I mean? haha.. Actually, all 3 of them give off the same feeling.. Which also another reason why I like them a lot. ^^

AH~~ Just saw WO CAI today... haha.. *lol* @ hebe.. but seriously.. her outfits there are... --- weird.

no problem, here is the link: concert part 1

and concert part 2

don't forget that you have to be a member to watch it!

and it is not throughout the concert, only the very fast songs sometimes, very annoying, blame H.I.M.

enjoy!

aw thankz..

any way u can upload it to Megaupload or something..?

Archived