[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

12.10.26 Shinhwa 14th Anniversary Special DVD Exceeds 20,000 Preorder

Proving they’ve still got it, the Shinhwa members had an impressive number of preorders for their Shinhwa 14th Anniversary Special DVD – The Return.

The preorders began on October 19 and as soon as word got out that the process began, fans rushed to purchase the album, recording more than 20,000 albums preordered after the moment of its release.

92245423.jpg

The DVD features behind-the-scenes of Shinhwa’s return after four years of hiatus due to the members’ completion of their military duties.  With never before seen footage of the making of Shinhwa’s 10th album The Return and its music video for Venus, fans are itching to get their hands on the prized item.

A staff member of Shinhwa Company said, “This is a specially made DVD by the members for the fans who waited and loved Shinhwa for the past 14 years. People will be able to feel closer to the group with video clips of the members off the stage and off-camera. We hope that this becomes a meaningful DVD for everyone.”

The DVD will officially be released on October 30.

Shinhwa will also be releasing the DVD for its 2012 Shinhwa Grand Tour in Seoul – The Return Concert in December.

Check out some of the footage from the DVD below!

Photo & Video by: Shinhwa Company

Article by: Enewsworld

The DVD set does come with English sub for K-version.  A Japanese fan told me she compared the content of both J & K version s and she think it's the same, though she's not sure if the K-version has Dongwan's narration like the J-set or not.  Aside from the K-sites, here are the 2 sites that international fans can order easily from

DVDHeaven: http://www.dvdheaven.com/product/product_detail_music.php?idx=40524

Yesasia (free shipping for $39+ order): http://www.yesasia.com/global/shinhwa-14th-anniversary-special-dvd-the-return-2dvd-photobook-korea/1031866708-0-0-0-en/info.html

Fan Accounts of Shinhwa on KBS Win Win - Unaired Segments

Andy said although both Eric and HyeSung mention that they are awkward together, but when 3 of them are playing StarCraft and he is at a disadvantage, no one would help. However, when Eric is at a disadvantage, HyeSung would lend a helping hand and vice versa. Tak Jae Hoon then started saying that both of them (Eric and HyeSung) are very weird, seems like those whom just broke-up from a relationship.

———————————————————————————————————

Q: "Among Shinhwa, I’ve got someone that I’m awkward with".

All the members thought about RicSung so they started laughing. However, only 1 person pressed the button,which turns out to be Eric. Eric said that fans tend to think (refer) of (to) them as having a affectionate relationship, that’s why they are awkward.

HyeSung then pointed to the audience saying: “It’s because of you guys!” (LOL)

Eric said that HyeSung used to stay (in the apartment) beneath his flat, but they are living in opposite blocks now. He will visit HyeSung’s home(to play) but HyeSung never comes to his place.

HyeSung replied: ”Nope, i did went over”

Eric: ”I wasn’t even at home, was it when my mom was there? You get along really well with my mom!!”

Eric then continued by mentioning that if he was at home, HyeSung would absolutely not come

When they were talking about the awkward relationship between Eric and HyeSung, although HyeSung kept saying that he is no longer awkward with Eric, even taking the initiative of hugging Eric’s shoulder and holding his hands into a tight grip.

However, when HyeSung was seated next to Eric, there is a pillow separating them. Eric wanted to remove it but HyeSung held onto it tightly, not allowing Eric to take it away. (ROFL)

HyeSung is essentially the one that pays for drinking bills and meals. Doesn’t even allow others to have a chance(to pay), he will pay for it.  There was once whereby the total amounted to a pretty huge sum,even then, HyeSung was the one that paid. However,since it was a large amount of money, Eric collected some from the members and handed it to HyeSung the next morning.

HyeSung was really grateful because of that.

HyeSung mentioned that he’ll feel really good every time he drinks, then proceed to foot the bill. At times,he will wake up the next morning thinking ”I paid again??”. Sometimes he does regret doing so.

Chinese trans cr: steve-mun
English trans: inmyownmy1

ehem....
playing with each other's ears is one of Shinhwa's pastime :D

tumblr_m8pzolt38m1qdxrpuo1_250.giftumblr_m8pzolt38m1qdxrpuo2_250.gif
tumblr_m8pzolt38m1qdxrpuo3_250.giftumblr_m8pzolt38m1qdxrpuo4_250.gif
Credit: Hyukable tumblr

tumblr_m3rr60XOHA1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

Does any one of SHCJ here knows that Dong Wan holds a masters degree? I read this from an article about his acting activity and it mentioned that he owns a masters degree. I did some research and it did state that he attended the university but didn't state at which level. Since some profiles had listed that he attended Woosoong Information College, Sangmyeong University, Acting Kookmin University so it seems that the news is kind of reliable (I always had a hard time believing in online news like this) . If this source is reliable then Dong Wan must be really smart (not that we didn't know already) and diligent, I wonder when did he find the time to do all the studying.

Asha Mizuki said: Does any one of SHCJ here knows that Dong Wan holds a masters degree? I read this from an article about his acting activity and it mentioned that he owns a masters degree. I did some research and it did state that he attended the university but didn't state at which level. Since some profiles had listed that he attended Woosoong Information College, Sangmyeong University, Acting Kookmin University so it seems that the news is kind of reliable (I always had a hard time believing in online news like this) . If this source is reliable then Dong Wan must be really smart (not that we didn't know already) and diligent, I wonder when did he find the time to do all the studying.

Phi said: I don't recall about Dongwan doing master degree.  Though there was a new post about Eric doing Master Degree.
I notice in some Shinhwa info page/site, it's showing all the members were enrolled in at universities/college but it's unclear if they graduated since.  I think Eric & Dongwan did graduate their undergrad university program.  Eric's FB profile does say graduated from Dongguk University

There was mention of Eric was accepted to UCLA but he went back to Korea and debuted with Shinhwa.  This was posted in Eric's thread a while back :Dhttp://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/15500368/#Comment_15500368 Don't know how reliable it is but here we go :D

ERIC admitted to UCLA?  (done by Google translate so it's not smooth :P)

ERIC debut of the former was admitted to UCLA (the United States, one of the best national universities, but still gave up and returned to South Korea.

A brother, I know it seems, and ERIC lived in the same district, previously saying his district lived a lot of artists.
The older brother is currently a design company to go to work, to South Korea when asked about ERIC things,
ERIC soldier went on to say the .. ah .. he said that this

The older brother graduated from the UCLA Design Department, said .. when ERIC is also admitted by this system ..
He could not remember that ERIC is chief admitted or enrolled in second place .. anyway is higher than his performance to get a
ERIC also said that did not come to school

Source: RS POND
Translation: RicSyung Love
Transfer from RICSYUNG Love + acia4315

[ENG SUB] 12.09.02 God of Victory - Shinhwa vs. 2PM (EP.01)

A collaboration between SFSubs & T2Subs :)

Part 1
Watch: Dailymotion
Download: 1, 2

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Ad links by subbers
Credit: shinhwaforeversf tumblr

Asha Mizuki said:

Thanks for the reply. Yes, Eric's was very well known. 
Here's where I got the information from,*I omitted the rest of the paragraphs after that because it's unrelated.

Well, to me it doesn't really matter for me if they extended their studies to postgrad level or not. They were very well occupied with life as an idol and had little time to even spend time to their self but it's not impossible because they're all very hard working.  

Hey there,I was wondering if you have the new updated download link for Episode 1 of God of Victory? Because the mediafile link isn't valid. I tried searching on SFsub tumblr and tried asking them but had no success :( Anyway, I just want to say thanks in advance :)

Guest Elven_xuan

About the vote!!!
hope you guys can see...Just to make sure you know that since the day before yesterday, MAMA has started to limited IP. That means one IP can only vote 10 ID. However you can always find ways to change your IP. Besides, a strange situation occurs to Chinese fans that we need to click "vote" twice to take it effect. If you click once, a red window will popup, says you can go to the see the current rankings. And click again, it will finally shows thanks for voting. Even though it seems didn't happen in the US., which I just checked moments ago, my suggestion is to click twice so that we can make sure that every vote counts.
Thanks for voting for Shinhwa. We are proud of your efforts

why is the threat so quiet ............changjo where are u ........ i finally found out a place where i can spazz about my beloved shinhwa ..............

Guest Animeuver

I'm so excited over Hyesung's upcoming album (Dec 4)! And the two concerts...oh my, while I hope they have a DVD released I really don't have any cash left. @___@;; I want the concert (The Return Con) DVD as well, but my empty pocket!! T__T;;
Btw, anyone watched Dongwan's drama? How was it? 

I haven't watched Dongwan's drama yet, if nothing comes on the internet, I'll watch on KBSW - I think maybe 3 or 4 weeks later - boo hoo, hehehe but it's ok
[121105] Shinhwa's Twitter Messages: Dongwan & Cheer Up Mr. Kim Fighting! 
[전진 JunJin] 동완이형 이번드라마 대박날겁니다ㅎ 여러분들 많은 사랑해주시고요! 응원 많이 해주세여! 고3수험생분들도 화이팅^^ Dongwan hyung’s drama is going to be big ㅎ Please love it a lot! And support it a lot too! 3rd year high school examinees fighting ^^ 
 [에릭 Eric] 동완이 첫방 축하합니다~ 다들 추운데 고생하는만큼 좋은 작품 나오길~ 힘내요 미스터김 동완!! Congratulations on Dongwan’s first broadcast~ Hope it turns out as good as much as everyone is suffering in the cold~ Cheer up Mister Kim Dongwan!! 
[앤디 Andy] 동완이형! 첫방 축하합니다(축하) 많은 사랑 부탁 드립니다 화이팅!!!♥ Dongwannie hyung! Congratulations on your first broadcast (congrats). Please show it lots of love. Fighting!!!♥ 
[민우Min Woo] 동완이의 명 연기!! 힘내요 미스터김 대한민국 국민들의 사랑을 듬뿍 받아서 대박나길!! 화이팅 우리 동완이!! Dongwan’s excellent acting!! Hope that ‘Cheer up Mister Kim’ receives lots of Korea’s love and becomes big!! Fighting our Dongwannie!!” 
[혜성 Hye Sung] 힘내요 미스터김~!!! 안방극장을 휩쓸길~!!! 대박대박~!!!!!! 화이팅~!!!!!! Cheer up Mister Kim~!!! Hope that it sweeps living rooms~!!! Daebakdaebak~!!!!!! Fighting~!!!!!!” 
Credit: ShinhwaCompany, yeji_chunsa88 for translations
Credit : http://iheartshinhwa.tumblr.com/

tumblr_md0cpeq5lI1qefckho1_500.jpg
[12.11.05] Lee Jangeon CEO’s Facebook update + Minwoo’s response
Dongwannie’s “Cheer up, Mr. Kim!” first broadcast today!!! KBS1 8:25 p.m.Please have a lot of interest in it^^Dongwan-ah…As you promised, if the ratings go over 40% this year, I request your services as a daily housekeeper at hyung’s house^^ There’s so much dust in the house that I live with the lights off ㅠㅠ
MW: Dongwannie hooray!Hooray!Hooray!
Credits: Lee Jangeon’s Facebook + Kim Dongwan Tumblr (Eng Trans)
Credit : http://kimdongwan.tumblr.com/