[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Guest hiaarhg

Yeah.  the subtitles are making eyes tired a little bit, but let's be grateful to whoever subbed this ^^

GoV 2pm vs Shinwa - part 3 ( with eng subs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrbCm6b292E&feature=g-subs-u

cr: LayLa Santa @ yt

Guest hiaarhg

GoV 2pm vs Shinwa - Episode 2 (without subs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRkeBQNEI6U&list=UUwq28xPv0hB8g0KHH_NeyiA&index=0&feature=plcp

2, 3, 4, 5 .

cr: Kai2dayeo2pmupdate3 @ yt

I too have watched Yoon Do Hyun MUST many times. And just rematched it again. I always get goosebumps watching their performance because their live performance is absolutely amazing and never fail to surprise me. Each time I am struck by their friendship bond, which I find very admirable but also makes me respect them even more. I too love the live band and acoustic version of their songs - it shows a mature yet 'manly' side of Shinhwa. And I really do hope that they will release a repackage album of their greatest hits in acoustic version. My favourite songs would have to be 'I Pray for You' and "Venus' both performances were simply amazing and powerful. They are one of the best live performers, who can deliver vocally but same time interact with fans. I love how they interact with the fans. They deserve the name/title "LEGEND" because they are simply legend which people should admire.
Shinhwa Saranghae <3 Hwaiting

Shinhwa’s Performance of ‘I Pray 4 U’ Named Legendary by ‘Must’

The September 8 broadcast of Mnet’s Must looked back on the ‘Legend of the Legends’ in a special episode.

And when you’re talking about legends, you can’t leave out the long-running group Shinhwa, which is legend in both name and existence.

In a May episode of Must, Shinhwa had graced the stage with many performances including one of the smash hit I Pray 4 U, and this was the one that made it into the special episode as a legendary performance on the show.

I Pray 4 U is a single from the group’s fifth album, and gathered popularity at the time for its mellow theme fit for the summer and the members’ refreshing voices.
credit to enewsworld

I'm really satisfied and proud of how the song turned out. the remake into Acoustic version did really show how amazing they are and how beautiful voice they have! (especially for new fans :DI really hope they will make an Acoustic album or add two/three songs to their next Album ;;)Until that time, let us enjoy this: Perfect Man + I Pray for you [acoustic version] 

Guest sunnydays.

venomous_s2 said: I too have watched Yoon Do Hyun MUST many times. And just rematched it again. I always get goosebumps watching their performance because their live performance is absolutely amazing and never fail to surprise me. Each time I am struck by their friendship bond, which I find very admirable but also makes me respect them even more. I too love the live band and acoustic version of their songs - it shows a mature yet 'manly' side of Shinhwa. And I really do hope that they will release a repackage album of their greatest hits in acoustic version. My favourite songs would have to be 'I Pray for You' and "Venus' both performances were simply amazing and powerful. They are one of the best live performers, who can deliver vocally but same time interact with fans. I love how they interact with the fans. They deserve the name/title "LEGEND" because they are simply legend which people should admire.
Shinhwa Saranghae <3 Hwaiting

OMG! wow they are god in acoustic as well! they should try it in their album, I agree with the comments above!
Ive watched the GOV hahah it was intense I thought they will gonna lose! hahahah I love the paper relay using their mouthed! they are not disgusted rather they enjoyed it! when is the next airing of the next ep? im curious who won the last bar jumping!
by the way I saw a better upload

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px; "SPICA’s Park Joo Hyun & Shinhwa’s Junjin are now a coupleIt seems there is a new celebrity couple! According to reports, Shinhwa‘s Junjin (32) is dating SPICA‘s Park Joo Hyun (26).
They were introduced to each other through mutual friends and after having a sunbae / hoobae (senior / junior) relationship, they are now dating. A person with knowledge of their relationship stated, “Park Joo Hyun officially debuted earlier in the year under SPICA. With his experience and being a senior, he gave her a lot of advice in the entertainment industry. This relationship built trust between the two.” The source continued, “Junjin had his avatar picture on Kakao as a couple shot between the two for quite some time now.”
Both parties didn’t deny the fact that they were dating. According to a source out of Junjin’s camp, “They are dating seriously, but he is very careful about the relationship because she is only a rookie.”
Their relationship was known by fans already and their names came up in related searches on online portals.
This story is receiving a lot of attention because of the relationship is between a new idol member in the industry along with a veteran idol. Junjin is still working as one of the oldest idol members while Joo Hyun Park is a member of a female idol rookie group.
20120917_junjinjoohyun.jpg
Cr, Source & Image: Daum & allkpop by Ghostwriter.

Ahh yes, I saw this article on soompi before I went to bed. My inner fangirl was like "NO!!!!!" I was a little heartbroken when reading the news. Oh, I remember in a recent Shinhwa Broadcast episode someone pointed out he was wearing a 'couple ring' on his finger, so it may be true...hmmz!!! But realistically, when I think about it again. Jun-Jin is in his early/mid-30s, so it's understandable that is seeing someone. Not sure were their relationship stage is, but whatever happens I hope Jun-Jin finds happiness and wishing him all the best for his future. Which brings me to the point, I remember in their press conference when relationship/marriage were mention. If one starts seeing someone, the group will soon follow the lead. Does that mean we will see other members opening up about their relationship *heart shatters/mental breakdown* :D

Guest sunnydays.

^ Wow, you're right. I'm sure this will spark some prying into the other Shinhwa members' relationships. Who's next to have their relationship revealed to the world?
My inner-fangirl just died as well. But these guys have marriage in mind, & it's only right. :) Let's hope that Junjin is happy in his relationship. I hope all of the members are happy in their current & future relationships!
Edit: this pictures makes this more of a reality. (credit: Tumblr) 
tumblr_maicwz4mvn1rc8o8bo1_500.png

^^ I'm eager to see how their relationship's going to proceed especially with her being very, very new to the industry. Anyone know how she's like? I didn't even know a girlgroup called Spica existed. 
Okay, I know that it's bad to bring out the past, but I'm just very curious about what you guys think. I don't know about you guys, but I think Joohyun resembles Siyoung alot, except for Joohyun's exceptionally larger-than-normal and somewhat odd-looking eyes. It makes me miss the "Gundam" couple...*sniff, sniff*...oh how I wish they had lasted. Que sera, sera...I can't do anything about it. Alright, I'll zip my mouth and lock it.  

oh jiniiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

again an Idol ???   I dont think marriage and even going out with an idol is a good choice ....

anyway see young seemed to be better

why u cant have a close working relations with a girl without this final

I really hope he always be happy and it was a good relationship not like the end of see young's one!

Ihjj

said: