[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

But i heard there's a boycott for Nichkhun after his DUI. He's been removed from the Idol Show Olympic.  Sigh.
Wondering how MBC will air the God of Victory if they have to remove Nichkhun's part

After Minwoo's Birthday slash Clubbing Party , there's gonna be Junjin's dinner and Hyesung's summer camp . They really are the best for fan service.

Guest marnimoney

Just wanna share this clip from Shinhwa's Concert 10th Anniversary. I know some of you has seen it before, but each time i rewatch this clip its makes me sobbing :(( and adoring them more and more. I give my respect to them even though i am their new fan. Really love their strong friendships and brotherhoods. I wish them to be last forever as they promise to Shinhwa Changjo.   8->

Gundam Couple with Eng Subbed:

Guest mychangjo

glad to be finally a shinhwa changjo.. :\"> 

i've heard of them few years ago but I was deeply inlove with Bigbang so didn't give much attention.

now, i'm more into them.. :D i'm still a VIP,though. - a changjo VIP..

like many other changjos, I'm addicted to shinhwa broadcast! =D>

can't help going crazy watching them now and back then! ;)

they haven't changed at all! \:D/ they're still derpy, adorkables and can't help but love them :x :D

Guest closetnoona

mychangjo said:

i've heard of them few years ago but I was deeply inlove with Bigbang so didn't give much attention.

they haven't changed at all! \:D/ they're still derpy, adorkables and can't help but love them :x :D

Guest leimye

i always checking on this thread but its so quite here....

or everyone is busy :D

just to share my memories of last episode of shinbang

as usual the shinbang episode last night is hilarious.

hyesung still is annoying like last week episode lol

and minwoo and andy seems irritated to him hahahaha. but they still looks cute like a kid.

minwoo is the one who really playful.

but it really shock me when i discover that eric knows how to clean a fish lol. and he seems he knows how to cook than hyesung lol...

i thought he only knows how to be the leader,rapping, composing and the lazy member of shinwha. but showing his skill to cooking wow....

dongwanie only know how to wash the vegies lol and wash the dishes hahaha... he always loyal to hyesung.

andy is really the best when it comes to cooking and jinnie looks like kid who.only can do is to watch to his hyung and followed what they will asked you to do...

the best is thier impromptu song .i dont understands but it sound hilarious. they really showed that thier are the legend in everything they do...

marnimoney said:

Just wanna share this clip from Shinhwa's Concert 10th Anniversary. I know some of you has seen it before, but each time i rewatch this clip its makes me sobbing :(( and adoring them more and more. I give my respect to them even though i am their new fan. Really love their strong friendships and brotherhoods. I wish them to be last forever as they promise to Shinhwa Changjo.   8->

Guest margaux

t-berry said: random question, i saw a random youtube clip of shinhwa 2006 performing 'as long as you love me' from backstreet boys. anyone know what show is from ??

Guest mychangjo

closetnoona said: mychangjo said:

Guest cho_cho

Been watching Shinhwa Broadcast for weeks now, and I think that this is definitely their year of a comeback.  First off, it's hilarious, filled with laughter, joy, and coming from the heart.  Second off, they're still growing stronger after all these years.  Third, can't wait to see their next episode.
<3 SHINHWA hwaiting!

Guest marnimoney

venomous_s2 said: marnimoney said:

i'm a ricsung fan but since dongwan said he likes a woman like hyesung, i started to like wansung bromance a little more than ricsung  :)) . just want to share this wansung vid i found, i really love this song of dongwan. i don't know why sometimes they make fun of dongwan's voice but i really love his voice esp. when he hits the high tune in their songs :x

Guest ramyunfave

Unfortunately, it's not the episode I was looking for. I already watched that ep. The one I was looking for were with some suju members. I already subscribed to Roshinhwa 6. She has lots of nice shinhwa variety stuff.