[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Guest quynhn

I just watched the concert video clips for overseas...and...lol, what a bunch of dorkables.  I laughed so hard when Andy pulled out both of Eric's ears in one of the video clips; Eric looks like a monkey in that clip. 

Shinhwa to me...
I love their friendship.
I'm jealous of their friendship.
I hope their friendship will last for many more years to come.
Shinhwa JJANG!  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  :)

Guest shinmoreyell

hi fellow shinhwa addicts, 
its been a while. :) just wanna say thanks to all the updates and pics. i started watching shinhwa broadcast 2 days ago and now i am done with episode 18. :) really its been ages since the last time i laugh like this. hehehhe, again thanks to all. 

Guest Trang D.

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not there is going to be a season 2 of Shinhwa Broadcast? I remember reading somewhere that Minwoo said they will "continue" filming for Shinhwa Broadcast, but I wasn't sure if he meant for season 1, or possibly (and hopefully) season 2? 

Guest ghibli

Hey everyone! I think I just had a mini-spazz out with Shinhwa for like the past week. I haven't been able to spazz like this a while and Shinhwa is the only group that gets this out of me. 
But I was wondering if anyone knows where to get their Brand New album. It's out of print like.....everywhere. 
Sigh, I wish I could see Shinhwa in concert. That is like now legitimately a life goal.   ._____.

Guest tinskie

hello everyone!!! :-)

been frequenting this thread lately. it's good to see the oppas active again! i just love seeing them on screens! hopefully one day i get to meet them personally! :)

Guest shaghayegh_song

Daum Fancafe Ranking for July 2012 :

528801_488326137864108_1399176988_n.jpgh

Credits : @woohyunism
Via : INFINITE7SOUL, alwaysbeast
Shared by: UknowHeart@WORLDB5K

Guest flyting2

Whenever Dongwan talks about marriage, I'm scared!!! I really want to see Shinwha on TV FOREVER!That's why I put these pics LOL.
He looks... kinda CUTE ><
Shinhwa_k-pop.jpg
Shinhwa_k-pop.jpg

He has stars in his eyes.... so beautiful <3
See more pics ▼Vingle Shinwha Partyhttp://goo.gl/1eBvE 

@lhjj

The interview about the Roygen CF Shooting is on MBC entertainment weekly. It had aired last weekend. But MBC blocked every uploaded video on YouTube.

The video above is cut from Mnet Wide.  They and a bunch of idol appeared in the name of celebration of London Olympic

Btw i just found out that Infinity Challenge is back on screen?? Is that true?? So basically MBC's employee strike has stopped? so, can we hope ShinHwa VS 2PM will air anytime soon??  

Guest shaghayegh_song

@lhjj

The interview about the Roygen CF Shooting is on MBC entertainment weekly. It had aired last weekend. But MBC blocked every uploaded video on YouTube.

The video above is cut from Mnet Wide.  They and a bunch of idol appeared in the name of celebration of London Olympic

[color=#ff0000]Btw i just found out that Infinity Challenge is back on screen?? Is that true?? So basically MBC's employee strike has stopped? so, can we hope ShinHwa VS 2PM will air anytime soon??  [/color]

Guest margaux

Shinhwa's MBC Section TV Interview. MBC uploaded it on their official youtube channel.

---and i read in tumblr that Hyesung drives an Audi R8... O.O

Guest shaghayegh_song

Shinhwa's MBC Section TV Interview. MBC uploaded it on their official youtube channel.

---[color=#993399]and i read in tumblr that Hyesung drives an Audi R8... O.O[/color]