I Met Jun Ki <3

Guest Hae<3Junki

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hae<3Junki

haha hair salon in apkujngdong haha :] junki was very funny tho,..LOL like cute funny i was laughing so much :D

i saw the new movie! it was great! haha

buzz004.jpg

this was last summer...when i met buzz any buzz fans?? haha i met dbsk like 2 summers ago...but cant find their pic :/ ill try to find it.enjoy

Guest Jenii.E

#%^@JFCE(

r u serious?!!? omg, yoo are so luckii (yoo betta not be the one huggin him) lol

yoo are so luckii...he looks really big beside yoo, hehhe

^

YOU EVEN MET BUZZZZZZZ~~~

:tears:

Guest `kamikaze

lucky ... omgoodnees he looks huge ^^

ehehhe man if i were in ur position id dream of that day over n over n over again

ehehe yea it does look lyk his got lotsa makeup on .. hehe his nose needs a bit of powder ahHAHAa

--LiSH

Guest <3herojj

o m g

you're so LUCKY!

how do you find all these celebs!!!

jun ki looks really hot but why does he wear makeup just to go to the hairdressers...or is he doing some appearance..!?!

Guest -=sunniegurl=-

seriously speaking

he looks really good there !

and it's nice lips

<33

craziness

i didn't been so crazy until you post your 1st pic

it's really amazingly... he's sexy

Guest xsilentangel

OMFG, you are SO lucky... LOL a hair salon? Are you the one holding him? OMG he had makeup on? W/e he's sexy and hot lol. Where did this take place in?

Guest Jin91

ugh! u star magnet! lol. I wish I could meet them. I was just in korea last week for like.. a month and i didnt see anyone... well.. partly cuz my mom doesnt really let me out withough family or soemthing... psshh.. overprotective.

Archived