TVXQ Screaming at Fans?

Guest System1430291513

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hlubdbsk

the title seriously is wrong..i actually had a negative thought before reviewing it.. but it wasn't that bad, i mean the fans were just a little too wild and he's just trying to calm them down..

No big deal, he just shouted "excuse me. It's not like he hit a fan like JYJ's Yoochun did. I love how the media always use provocative titles to get attention though.

Guest sallyen

a girl fell down in front of her because she was mobbed and at the beginning of the video, u can see the security in front of him trying to help the girl out but they cant because the people were mobbing so he shouted.

Guest joongieluv33

what a misleading title. the situation was that a fan fell down in front of him...and things were getting out of control...and yeah the bodyguards couldn't handle it either, so yunho stepped in helped the fan out...and made sure that some of the chaos ceased, so it wouldn't happen again...

Archived