[UPDATED] C.N. Blue and F.T. Island to Hold Joint Concert in Los Angeles

Guest System1430291513

Guest lollipopzfrvr

My friends are trying to sell 4 PIT tickets because they won't be able to make it. It'll be $215 each (including all fees). Please e-mail lollipopzfrvr@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks! ^^

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stephyee

Selling 1 ticket to the show. Orch Row JJ for only $80 (no service fees). Email me if interested: thepeppermill@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Guest SaraIglesias

Does anybody know about a fanmeeting before or after the concert in LA?i heard that they might do a fanmeeting and i really want to go to that since i can't go to the concert on friday.please respond back if u know anything...thank you! :)

Guest SaraIglesias

And i live here in LA by the way like 20 mins away from Nokia Theater in Downtown.If you want,you can send the info about the fanmeeting to my email: saraiiglesias@yahoo.com Hopefully someone knows! :)

Guest 캐시♥

캐시♥ said:My flight over sold, stuck in AK! Selling *2 PIT seats to FTI & CNB CONCERT. *CAN negotiate price* email: borasaek@hotmail.com

Guest tellmeGOODBYE

Holy richard simmons. Why did I just found out now? I LIVE IN LA. THEY WERE PLAYING A FEW HOURS AGO. T_________________________________________T

Archived