[UPDATED] C.N. Blue and F.T. Island to Hold Joint Concert in Los Angeles

Guest System1430291513

Guest youngchoii

i'm selling four tickets.section logerow k, seats 303-306$54 each (original $50 + $4 handling)message me or email me at youngnachoi@yahoo.com if interested! thanks

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ohmigoshness

HELLO! if your going alone please email me a msg or facebook me :D i'm also going alone !! anyone wanna meet up before or during?

Guest Peachdoll_Ocean

WIsh I could go! I just quit my job, plus I'm in Boston. There's also college...and the fact that I only like CNBlue....alone! Hopefully, it'll turn out great and they'll come to the eastcoast!

Guest hongkiisland

I have one ticket in the Orchestra- Row C, but I'm looking for 1 pit ticket. If anyone can help me out please let me know!!! PLEASE. I'm flying there alone from Wisconsin so I want it to be the best it can. hahaha. Also, if you know if they have a fan meeting or not....Twitter= @hongkiislandEmail= honggiisland@yahoo.comTHANKS

Guest ma.cherie

I’m selling one orchestral level ticket(It is pretty close to the pit levels). I’m not looking to make a profit, so I’m selling the ticket at the exact price I bought it as from the website(175.95, 150 for ticket, 2.50 for mailing fees, and rest for service/handling fees) Please email me if you are interested! seungjoolee621@gmail.com

Guest vanessa1988

if i would have known i would have bought a ticket! i have the money now! but i only wanna see cnblue though. maybe another time when its just them

Archived