SNSD's YoonA & Yuri Appear in Japanese SAT

Guest System1430291513

Guest System1430291513

SNSD members Yuri and YoonA's names were featured on the Japanese SAT. The Japanese SAT exam similar to America and Korea's, the aptitude test which evaluates students and determines their college attendance was held in Japan on January 14. During the Korean language portion, members Yuri and YoonA's named appeared in some of the problems asked. That day, during the Korean test, Yuri's name was mentioned in paragraph 2-C question 7 in the following problem : "Yuri couldn't even speak because she was () surprised" and students had to fill in the parenthesis with the word (so).

Read the full story here.

Guest PinkBlood

Somehow, I find ti funny. YoonYul will be laughing when they see this. XDIts even more funny when Yoona's question is about eating breakfast. Shikshin!

Guest yurika_imnida

domoo: yeah i wish our school will be as school as this. my school is just so cornythat's because SNSD/ members are popular....that's YoonYul!the questions were a bit funny. what is this exam grade for? middle school, elementary?....

Are they the only ones with that name?!Koreans are good in coming up with news that are even irrelevant and unimportant...why not report more about yoona's upcoming drama "love rain"??I really cant wait!!One of my fave pd is back(althought I couldnt bare watching the last two seasons!!

• 1 month later...

Archived