Guest Jill4675

I don't think this pic has been posted before..or has it?

from Hyuk's wedding last June

Hadn't seen that one! Thanks! BTW, I decided to watch a young JH in Successful Story of a Bright Girl... so cute...! ;)

sunglasses2.gif

Guest erica1064

Have you done a Torrent search?

I have not seen a DVD anywhere and to my knowledge YesAsia doesn't have it. Why don't you contact one of the co-production companies? Silk Road Pictures or you can Google John Radel. His site includes contact info. Good luck. I'd like to see the movie too...! :)

sunglasses2.gif

Jill4675 - I was going to post that same question this morning. It looks like such a good movie. I searched Torrent, went to Blockbuster, Netflix - nothing. So I went to the official site to see if there was any dvd release date. Nothing there. So I wrote to them (calvin@silkroadpictures.com) asking. Wouldn't hurt if we all wrote to them asking so maybe they could see there was an audience for it.

ah wait - here it is - look http://www.moviexclusive.com/estore/index.php?productID=357

Anyone know if this company is legit? Ohhh - it's Region Code 3 - I don't know if my dvd player will play that. It might though, I'll need to do some research. It's $17.99 US on that site. I think I'll get it and take the chance.

Guest Jill4675

Anyone know if this company is legit? Ohhh - it's Region Code 3 - I don't know if my dvd player will play that. It might though, I'll need to do some research. It's $17.99 US on that site. I think I'll get it and take the chance.

Should play if you have a region-free DVD player or for sure it should play on your computer. Let us know what happens after you get it!! :)

Sorry, never heard of the site. (Wish they'd released an all-region version. :angry:)

sunglasses2.gif

Have you done a Torrent search?

I have not seen a DVD anywhere and to my knowledge YesAsia doesn't have it. Why don't you contact one of the co-production companies? Silk Road Pictures or you can Google John Radel. His site includes contact info. Good luck. I'd like to see the movie too...! :)

sunglasses2.gif

thank you so much for replying me. Yeah i have search through torrent. But no luck on that. My cabel are currently showing that movie maybe i should subscribe it. After reading all the comments from the critic, it seems like its a very good one. Can't wait to watch it :)

Guest erica1064

Should play if you have a region-free DVD player or for sure it should play on your computer. Let us know what happens after you get it!! :)

Sorry, never heard of the site. (Wish they'd released an all-region version. :angry: )

sunglasses2.gif

I just ordered the movie. I'll let you all know if I get it, its quality and the quality of the subs once I get it.

Guest valley girl

Attend Tom Cruise’s Party in Korea

tom-cruise-gimpo-1169-6.preview.jpg7dad7b99221d4ab78fe1b8fd6df3a976_1L.jpg

Tom Cruise host cocktail party to meet Korean filmmakers and actors at Grand Hyatt Hotel Seoul on 16, the first day in Korea. Korean actors, Ha Jung Woo, Jang Hyuk, Han Ye Seul and Kim Soo Ro and Korean directors, Na Hong Jin and Ryu Seung Wan attended the party. According to Sidus HQ officials, Twentieth Century Fox contacted Sidus’ Overseas Business Team and invited actors.

cred http://holic7878.wordpress.com/2009/01/18/...party-in-korea/

now korea, like japan all cellebrity will come into their country for movie promo , see sidushq benefit

any update on Hyuk? He's been keeping a low profile after Tazza ended. I hope he gets to spend tons of time with his family.

For all my Hyuk-ers here and of course to Hyuk oppa too..

Happy Lunar New Year!!

Guest Jill4675

any update on Hyuk? He's been keeping a low profile after Tazza ended. I hope he gets to spend tons of time with his family.

For all my Hyuk-ers here and of course to Hyuk oppa too..

Happy Lunar New Year!!

Yeah, indeed, low profile! Is the movie actually done? Haven't heard anything about it in months! :huh: Anyway, I'm sure he needed a good rest! Got my fingers crossed he will show up in another drama before long... crossfingers.gif

Yes, Happy LNY to everyone! :)

sunglasses2.gif

Guest erica1064

Yeah, indeed, low profile! Is the movie actually done? Haven't heard anything about it in months! :huh: Anyway, I'm sure he needed a good rest! Got my fingers crossed he will show up in another drama before long... crossfingers.gif

Yes, Happy LNY to everyone! :)

sunglasses2.gif

Awwww, hopefully he's spending lots of wonderful time with his wife and baby!

Happy New Year all!

I absolutely adore this man. He's the cutest thing on earth. Ahaha!
:D
I loved him in Thank You. I can't say it enough. I loved him so much in Thank You. I watched Robbers just for JangHyuk, but I was very disappointed. I mean.. I supposed you could say that he is an amazing actor (which is true). But the character that he was acting so convincingly in Robbers was just.. LOL. His acting was so convincing that I hated JangHyuk for a while. Yes, he's THAT good. Then, I saw him in Family Outing and I fell in love with him again. Haha!
;)
JangHyuk should only play the good guy. When he plays the bad guy, he does it so convincingly that I start hating him. LOL. I don't want to hate him! Keke. Anywhoos! I love JangHyuk!
:)

Hi chinggus~ *waves*

I've been away from soompi for about a month. I can't believe I did that.. :angry:

Please accept my belated season's greetings (Happy New Year!).

Thanks everyone for keeping the thread alive.

I miss you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heya all *waves*

its our 100th page, yey! :lol:

more clearer pics from SBS awards night

image6462922.jpg

image7167016.png

Wow...that pics (particularly, the top one) are awesome! His eye expressions are so genuine! :blush: :)

Hello! Family Outing from 4 Jan now up at:

4 Jan 98 FO ~ Thanks to k-aigo!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a347/Jill4675/3870e64d.jpg < Sleeping...so cute!

Jill, hi~ Thanks for the cap. I know, I know...I almost fell off the chair when I saw him sleeping in Family Outing. He is indescribably cute. :blush: He must have been dead burnt out! keke.....

First of all Happy New Year to Hyuk and everyone here!

Congrats to Hyuk for winning the SBS award...job well done.

And woow I really enjoyed last Sunday's FO. Finally we get a lot of air time for Hyuk. I like how he's always so serious in doing everything :lol:.

But one thing for sure...Hyuk seriously cannot cook..hahaha. Gosh I laughed so hard seeing his Potato Pancake....

cholo : thanks for the pics from the SBS Drama Award...awww...Go-Go couple! I've missed them....

Jill4675 : Thanks for the caps...hehehe..he looks like a little boy when he's sleeping.

Haha...I wish I tasted his bitter potato pancake..keke...

Hadn't seen that one! Thanks! BTW, I decided to watch a young JH in Successful Story of a Bright Girl... so cute...! ;)

sunglasses2.gif

Wow...a good decision! Although the story is sometimes ridiculously unrealistic, Jang Hyuk (and his partner Jang Nara) is worth watching in there. Actually the show is lots of fun to me. I really enjoyed it. Oh...I miss Han Gi Tae, our arrogant prince! :w00t:

thank you so much for replying me. Yeah i have search through torrent. But no luck on that. My cabel are currently showing that movie maybe i should subscribe it. After reading all the comments from the critic, it seems like its a very good one. Can't wait to watch it :)

I just googled the movie and found this site. You should check this out!

http://www.dlaznmovies.com/2009/01/dance-of-dragon.html

But the character that he was acting so convincingly in Robbers was just.. LOL. His acting was so convincing that I hated JangHyuk for a while. Yes, he's THAT good. Then, I saw him in Family Outing and I fell in love with him again. Haha! ;) JangHyuk should only play the good guy. When he plays the bad guy, he does it so convincingly that I start hating him. LOL. I don't want to hate him! Keke. Anywhoos! I love JangHyuk! :)

keke..your comment makes me giggle for a minute. You're absolutely right. Since his performance is so convincing that we can't help hating OhJoon at first, but soon later we can't help loving him for the same reason. Yeah...in Family outing...sigh...he is such an adorable guy.. :blush: :rolleyes:

Guest Jill4675

Hi chinggus~ *waves*

I've been away from soompi for about a month. I can't believe I did that.. :angry:

Please accept my belated season's greetings (Happy New Year!).

Thanks everyone for keeping the thread alive.

I miss you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just googled the movie and found this site. You should check this out!

http://www.dlaznmovies.com/2009/01/dance-of-dragon.html

wils!!! You're alive!!! :lol: Wow, you are amazing! That site is just incredible! Thanks so much for finding it!! ;)

sunglasses2.gif

wils!!! You're alive!!! :lol: Wow, you are amazing! That site is just incredible! Thanks so much for finding it!! ;)

sunglasses2.gif

YES! wils..youre alive!!! hahahaha... I've been wondering where you've been.

Thanks so much for that site...can't wait to watch DOTD.....

He must be spending so much quality time with his family... especially his baby. He must have missed it so much. Tazza was quite a long drama among regular dramas of 16-18 eps. XD It was worth everything anyway.

Guest Jill4675

Watched DOTD last night...was only going to watch part of it and finish later, but...I ended up watching it all! :lol: Thanks again to wils for the link!!!

BTW, he's got a decent hairstyle throughout! ;) o-cha, you'll enjoy watching! :)

sunglasses2.gif

Guest erica1064

Watched DOTD last night...was only going to watch part of it and finish later, but...I ended up watching it all! :lol: Thanks again to wils for the link!!!

BTW, he's got a decent hairstyle throughout! ;) o-cha, you'll enjoy watching! :)

sunglasses2.gif

I'm still waiting for my dvd :blink: So how was the movie?