20052137595314bs5mu.gif

image4087587.jpg

image8829590.gif

credits:myhome.cururu

thank you..welldone.gif

Guest Jill4675

hello... hello.. posting some pics from

another event he attended courtesy of MNET

Hi, cholo! Thanks for the super cute pictures! I just LOVE the gif at the end! wub.gif Adorable!!! wub.gif

[Maybe it's time for a haircut???!! :lol:]

sunglasses2.gif

thanks jill and ashleesimpson for the links

is this the pic where he sang creep song? :sweatingbullets::w00t: havent dl the links.. hehe

found some pics from the family outing

image6920993.png

image3721227.png

image651565.png

image4233064.png

image6912442.png

image8532619.png

credits:myhome.cururu

Hi all~

Hope you had a merry christmas!!!!

Thanks cholo for sharing those goodies. Hyuk is as adorable as always.

Wish his drama Tazza a grand success in Japan.

Did you guys watch Family Outing? I was a bit disappointed as his screen time was little this time, but I am relieved this coming week's episode is the real second part of his appreance.

o-cha, it seems Hyuk was trying to match make Jong Kook with Hyori, right? Is it based on the script? It was nice to see Hyuk with his close friends, JK and Kim Soo ro, together. B)

Guest ashleesimpson

Did you guys watch Family Outing? I was a bit disappointed as his screen time was little this time, but I am relieved this coming week's episode is the real second part of his appreance.

o-cha, it seems Hyuk was trying to match make Jong Kook with Hyori, right? Is it based on the script? It was nice to see Hyuk with his close friends, JK and Kim Soo ro, together. B)

I don't think it was scripted cause cha tae hyun did it too when he was guest,hahahahah

cha tae hyun was so funny

at the morning when cha tae hyun and JK had to make breakfast, they were sitting there making breakfast but hyori came out, and cha tae hyun said to JK: '' your senorita'' then later when he prepared the sitting position he said to JK:'' you, sit next to hyori''

btw, I think Jang hyuk and hyori have become friends after this, cause when jae suk interviewed jang hyuk who of the family..something? he said: hyori, when he was asked why, he said something: friends, I don't understand what they were saying but I just guessed,hehe

I don't think it was scripted cause cha tae hyun did it too when he was guest,hahahahah

cha tae hyun was so funny

at the morning when cha tae hyun and JK had to make breakfast, they were sitting there making breakfast but hyori came out, and cha tae hyun said to JK: '' your senorita'' then later when he prepared the sitting position he said to JK:'' you, sit next to hyori''

btw, I think Jang hyuk and hyori have become friends after this, cause when jae suk interviewed jang hyuk who of the family..something? he said: hyori, when he was asked why, he said something: friends, I don't understand what they were saying but I just guessed,hehe

Let me translate that part briefly.

Jae Suk asked Jang Hyuk, "what type of woman will be best matched with Jong Kook?"

Jang Hyuk replied, "he needs to be controlled. (the woman who can control him)"

And then later Jae Suk asked,"who did you want to see the most among our family members?"

Jang Hyuk said Hyori, and people asked how he liked her after meeting her and why he wanted to see her.

Hyu said "she looks like a friend already. She is an attractive person."

And he addded "it was impressive to see she is able to rule Jong Kook rather easily." ;)

Guest ashleesimpson

Let me translate that part briefly.

Jae Suk asked Jang Hyuk, "what type of woman will be best matched with Jong Kook?"

Jang Hyuk replied, "he needs to be controlled. (the woman who can control him)"

And then later Jae Suk asked,"who did you want to see the most among our family members?"

Jang Hyuk said Hyori, and people asked how he liked her after meeting her and why he wanted to see her.

Hyu said "she looks like a friend already. She is an attractive person."

And he addded "it was impressive to see she is able to rule Jong Kook rather easily." ;)

so this was it

wils, thank you so much for the translation, so they were talking about jong kook and hyori I though they asked jang hyuk who of the family he likes?

wow haha kookri-couple,hahaha

first of all..cholo!!! those pics!!!! especially the one with Hyuk and the red rose...*dies*...he is soooo handsome. Thanks for the pics

Jill : yes! I want to cut his hair...hey didn't we have this conversation before? hahahaa...fighting over who becomes towel girl?

wils: Thanks for translating that bit of FO.

hahahaa..well actually people around KJK seem to want to matchmake him with anybody :lol:.

Back to Hyuk on FO...hihihihi..yuppp Hyuk sang again...(maybe he shouldn't but that besides the point hehehe)

and I love Hyuk's friendship with KJK. They're not as loud and funny as the Cha Tae Hyun-Kim Jong Kook or even Hong Kyung Min-Jang Hyuk friendship but it's clear that Hyuk are good friends with KJK. Hyuk even knows about KJK's 'secret-- crying when he was drunk'...lol. I wish they had asked KJK about Hyuk's secret on FO...that would be interesting :lol:

Good thing we still have 1 more week of Hyuk on FO next week. I was so bummed thinking that we never got to see Hyuk's second day with the family but thankfully we have next week to see it. Seems like Hyuk becomes more comfortable the logner he was with the family on FO.

wils: Thanks for translating that bit of FO.

hahahaa..well actually people around KJK seem to want to matchmake him with anybody :lol:.

Back to Hyuk on FO...hihihihi..yuppp Hyuk sang again...(maybe he shouldn't but that besides the point hehehe)

and I love Hyuk's friendship with KJK. They're not as loud and funny as the Cha Tae Hyun-Kim Jong Kook or even Hong Kyung Min-Jang Hyuk friendship but it's clear that Hyuk are good friends with KJK. Hyuk even knows about KJK's 'secret-- crying when he was drunk'...lol. I wish they had asked KJK about Hyuk's secret on FO...that would be interesting :lol:

Good thing we still have 1 more week of Hyuk on FO next week. I was so bummed thinking that we never got to see Hyuk's second day with the family but thankfully we have next week to see it. Seems like Hyuk becomes more comfortable the logner he was with the family on FO.

Haha..Cha Tae Hyun and Hong Kyung Min are exceptional! They are such out-going people that they always create that funny and loud vibe around them. Anyway it's nice to see different types of people can make good friendship. I agree with you, I wish KJK would reveal any secret about Hyuk on FO. We will see since we have one more week to go, as you said. The preview of the following week's FO makes me elated about how much more he becomes accustomed to the variety show genre...hehe...

I also agree that Hyuk needs a haircut!

Guest Jill4675

Haha..Cha Tae Hyun and Hong Kyung Min are exceptional! They are such out-going people that they always create that funny and loud vibe around them. Anyway it's nice to see different types of people can make good friendship. I agree with you, I wish KJK would reveal any secret about Hyuk on FO. We will see since we have one more week to go, as you said. The preview of the following week's FO makes me elated about how much more he becomes accustomed to the variety show genre...hehe...

I also agree that Hyuk needs a haircut!

laughing.gif Yes, time for a haircut, wils and o-cha! c8203a53.gif Indeed, I volunteered some time ago to handle any and all hairstyling for future events and dramas! ;) But being the towel girl would appear to be another great job! I'm sure he has been busy and had little time before leaving for Japan, but really a haircut doesn't take that long! Is he growing it out for a historical drama!!!??? Still cute and adorable though! wub.gif

I've been out of town down in North Carolina for the past few days and haven't watched FO yet; no time. I'm behind as well on Terroir, which I'm currently watching.

I'm looking forward to next week's FO, which, as you all say, is likely to have MORE JH!! :wub:

PS, wils, thanks for the translation! :)

sunglasses2.gif

Guest Richard_62

Watched him appearing on trip to the rural area and its good to see him enjoying himself... I totally enjoyed this 2 weeks episodes....

HAPPY NEW YEAR dear FRIENDS!

glad to have met you here..

more fruitful year ahead of us hyukers fans

hugs

JH on SBS awards

Dec. 31, 2008

200812312127151010_1.jpg

Kim Ha Neul giving the citacion to him

200812312347291010_1.jpg

200812311950361001_1.jpg

and the TAZZA couple... CONGRATULATIONS to both of them

200812312342501001_1.jpg

credits: SBS awards thread

more pics

image1685315.jpg

image7133502.jpg

image5270865.png

image933696.png

image1227494.png

image3918065.png

image4359179.png

image7492585.png

credits:nani/myhome.cururu.jp

Presenting prize at SBS Entertainment Awards show on 30 Dec 2008

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2008/e...e7_234219_0.jpg

thanks huangsy... in addition to the pics

image8302729.jpg

image4856181.jpg

image5856574.png

image9141251.png

credits: nani-TY

first of all..cholo!!! those pics!!!! especially the one with Hyuk and the red rose...*dies*...he is soooo handsome. Thanks for the pics

o-cha i knew you'll gonna loved it! :):)

Hi all~

Thanks cholo for sharing those goodies. Hyuk is as adorable as always.

Wish his drama Tazza a grand success in Japan.

and as always, its always a pleasure to share dear wils..

jill- Have a blessed new year 2009.