wils : thx for reminding all of us..

Happy Birthday Jang Hyuk oppa....wishing you a happy happy birthday filled with laughter and love.

May you always be successful and much loved.

Can't wait for Sunday.

Guest imogene_af

Happy, Happy Birthday, Jang Hyuk oppa! Your immense talent has touched our lives... even from a million miles away! Happy Birthday!

Guest Jill4675

pics curtesy of nani

Hi, guys! Yes!! I'm looking forward to the show!! ;)

j0283179.gifj0189212.gifj0283177.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR HANG HYUK!

Ooh, cholo! Thanks for the latest Nani pics! Nice one of JH with JWS!!! :D

To everyone here:

41a26c0b.jpg

sunglasses2.gif

Guest ashleesimpson
Guest huangsy

source : Yahoo KOrea

장혁, 일본팬들과 생일겸 크리스마스행사

[스포츠월드] 2008년 12월 21일(일) 오후 10:11 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

배우 장혁(사진)이 일본팬들과 크리스마스와 생일을 함께 한다.

장혁은 20, 22일 이틀에 걸쳐 각각 일본 도쿄, 오사카에 서 팬미팅을 가질 예정이다. 이번 팬미팅은 장혁이 지난 18일 드라마 ‘타짜’ 프로모션을 위해 일본을 방문, 12월 20일 생일을 맞아 ‘Christmas & Birthday Party’로 진행되는 것이다. ‘타짜’는 일본 위성-케이블채널 Mnet-Japan에서 1월 24일 첫 방송한다.

24 일에는 일본BS방송 주식회사, CJ Media Japan를 비롯해 마이니치 신문, 타케쇼보, 도쿄통신 등 일본 주요 방송사 및 언론 매체 50여 군데와 ‘타짜’ 일본 첫 방송 기념 개별 인터뷰 및 기자회견을 가지며 드라마에 대한 심도있는 대화를 나눌 계획이다.

한편 장혁은 국내에서 21일 방송되는 SBS 예능 프로그램 ‘일요일이 좋다-패밀리가 떴다’에도 크리스마스 특집 게스트로 특별 출연한다.

Actor Jang Hyuk is having a Christmas and birthday party with his Japanese fans.

Jang Hyuk will have a fan meeting on the 20th and the 22nd in Tokyo and Osaka of Japan. Jang Hyuk went to Japan on the 18th to promote his drama ‘Tajja,’ and to celebrate his birthday which will be on the 20th, the fan meeting will be held under the theme ‘Christmas & Birthday Party.’ Tajja’ will be aired through the Japanese cable channel Mnet-Japan starting on January 24th.

On the 24th, Jang Hyuk will be having an interview and a press conference with around 50 Japanese media, to have a profound conversation about his drama.

Meanwhile, Jang Hyuk will be appearing in the SBS entertainment program ‘The Family is Coming’ on the 21st as a Christmas guest.

*promote : 홍보하다

*be held under the theme : ∼의 주제 아래에서 행해지다

*press conference : 기자회견

*profound : 심도있는

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[HQ] Family Outing ~Christmas Special~ (2008-12-21).avi [904.0 MB]

Jang Hyuk, Kim Jong Kook, Dae Sung, Lee Hyori, Kim Soo Ro, Lee Chun Hee, Park Ye Jin, Yoo Jae Suk, Yoon Jong Shin

File renamed in clubbox to Excursion to the Rural Area in SHOW // Old Bad Weekend folder

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Hi friends~ *waves*

I hope our dear Hyuk had a wonderful birthday with his family!

thanks jill and redevilica for sharing the links to the family outing clip.

I watched the show and...kkaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Jang Hyuk made me laugh to death!!!!!

He is so hilarious and adorable! Oh..Hyuk..I love you!!!!! :w00t::w00t::lol::lol::w00t::w00t:

All JH fans should watch this!!!!!!! ;)

I will post some caps later!!!!

Guest Jill4675

Hi friends~ *waves*

I hope our dear Hyuk had a wonderful birthday with his family!

thanks jill and redevilica for sharing the links to the family outing clip.

I watched the show and...kkaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Jang Hyuk made me laugh to death!!!!!

He is so hilarious and adorable! Oh..Hyuk..I love you!!!!! :w00t::w00t::lol::lol::w00t::w00t:

All JH fans should watch this!!!!!!! ;)

I will post some caps later!!!!

wavesmile.gif Hi, wils! I've watched only the first half so far...I'll finish later today! Of course, you are soooo right!! JH is adorable! love-063.gif And funny!! laughing.gif

:lol: wils, I guess you wish you were in Japan right now!? But I feel a bit sorry he was not at home in Korea on his b'day... :huh:

sunglasses2.gif

wavesmile.gif Hi, wils! I've watched only the first half so far...I'll finish later today! Of course, you are soooo right!! JH is adorable! love-063.gif And funny!! laughing.gif

:lol: wils, I guess you wish you were in Japan right now!? But I feel a bit sorry he was not at home in Korea on his b'day... :huh:

sunglasses2.gif

Hi Jill. Actually Jang Hyuk went to Japan with his wife and son together. hehe...now you can call me a Hyuk stalker...keke.... The japanese fan blog I frequently visit posted the news he appeared with his wife and son at the airport. When I first heard he would have a birthday party in Japan I was a bit sorry for him and his family like you, and when I found this posting I felt so relieved and more love to him. I believe they must have had a memorable birthday celebration in Japan. I wish we could have a chance to see his son in case the baby would be exposed to the eyes of his crazy fans..but...seems his ajjumma fans must be very gentle, to my disappointment.. <_<

Guest Jill4675

Hi Jill. Actually Jang Hyuk went to Japan with his wife and son together. hehe...now you can call me a Hyuk stalker...keke.... The japanese fan blog I frequently visit posted the news he appeared with his wife and son at the airport. When I first heard he would have a birthday party in Japan I was a bit sorry for him and his family like you, and when I found this posting I felt so relieved and more love to him. I believe they must have had a memorable birthday celebration in Japan. I wish we could have a chance to see his son in case the baby would be exposed to the eyes of his crazy fans..but...seems his ajjumma fans must be very gentle, to my disappointment.. <_<

I must be a psychic, because as I was writing that I was thinking, well, of course, he probably went with his family!!! Isn't it nice! :) I don't care even if you ARE a stalker!! :lol: Because you can keep us informed...can you read Japanese? I have to rely on my Japanese friend if I need to translate anything... :rolleyes: (and it's not that convenient because she lives in Japan... :o) Anyway, I think you still might like to be visiting Japan just now!!! <_<:D

sunglasses2.gif

hello dears...

thanks redevilica and huangsy and ashleesimpson for sharing. I enjoyed watching the family outing where Hyuk's having fun.

wils its ok to be a hyuk stalker, hihi :D:D i want to see pics of his son too. guess he was cutie, just like his dad.

jill good guessing. :) thanks for sharing the links to us.

pics to share uploaded by nani

image3211992.jpg

image3327111.jpg

image8288844.jpg

image6014103.jpg

image5361953.jpg

image5259232.png

image9637381.jpg

image2590596.png

image7661128.png

gifs

image6386593.gif

image7574349.gif

image8790005.gif

credits: myhome.cururu.jp

Guest Jill4675

hello dears...

thanks redevilica and huangsy and ashleesimpson for sharing. I enjoyed watching the family outing where Hyuk's having fun.

wils its ok to be a hyuk stalker, hihi :D:D i want to see pics of his son too. guess he was cutie, just like his dad.

jill good guessing. :) thanks for sharing the links to us.

pics to share uploaded by nani

Hi, cholo! Thanks for the pics and gifs! I still have about 25 minutes of the show to watch! ;) I'll finish tonight! JH is so funny in it! What a cutie!!! love0001.gif (I'm sure the little son is cute, too, like you say! Why didn't someone snap a pic at the airport??? :rolleyes:)

sunglasses2.gif

wils : thanks for good news. Yeah I was worried he'd not spend his birthday with his wife and son..but knowing that they went with him makes me happy.

And yes Hyuk on FO was funny...I wish Hyuk would have spoke up more though..but then again he's always been on the quiet side so can't expect too mcuh :lol:

I love how Hyuk is so serious in learning how to do gag/comedy. He was so serious that it was so cute..and then whn his gag didn't work...:lol:

And of course I was even more happy at the dirt game between him and KJK. I like how afer Hyuk put dirt on KJK's face Hyuk volunteered saying you can do it on me too....what great friendship....

Merry Christmas to all the Hyukers out there...and of course a very Merry Christmas to Jang Hyuk oppa and his family.

BTW..is he still in Japan? Or is he back in Korea already?

gosh I'm still trying to find out the truth with what happened with our Dal Rae (LDH)....I don't think she's as 'unprofessional' as most people say

Guest Jill4675

Merry Christmas to all the Hyukers out there...and of course a very Merry Christmas to Jang Hyuk oppa and his family.

BTW..is he still in Japan? Or is he back in Korea already?

gosh I'm still trying to find out the truth with what happened with our Dal Rae (LDH)....I don't think she's as 'unprofessional' as most people say

16f81ba1.gif

o-cha, I agree! :angry: I'm rather annoyed with all the criticism, calling her a prima donna, spoiled, etc. I totally see her side of it! I found EOE boring and unwatchable; in fact I just deleted the episodes I had on my PC! I knew I would not watch any more! I don't know how she stayed as long as she did. I hope she gets another good drama soon. We know how great she was in Robbers. One of her best performances! ;)

sunglasses2.gif