Hello~

I am back to post caps from ep 18 and 19. hehe...

Crying over Dae Ho's death:

2nkji9k.jpg

4tuc1i.jpg

2r2ocd4.jpg

With YM...

1zgx8xf.jpg

312v9c4.jpg

1zoyexe.jpg

Before shaving:

2ln8exj.jpg

qq8thz.jpg

2a5m06q.jpg

After shaving:

15yiyq1.jpg

kcm2b6.jpg

jqmavp.jpg

2h5iftf.jpg

29428no.jpg

His eyes fixed on her with tenderness...

33wa4o1.jpg

152jo5t.jpg

25ztkjn.jpg

juzq7d.jpg

nzg45g.jpg

2a9a4ow.jpg

Huh...green and purple..but he still looks great.

29mrq6t.jpg

t7intc.jpg

2uh8idk.jpg

33wryad.jpg

58f46.jpg

ejfyx5.jpg

More caps from ep 19:

14l26i0.jpg

2pzdu9d.jpg

23lxe2h.jpg

243g1uc.jpg

dtzzk.jpg

25fk475.jpg

1zcjn60.jpg

214uj4n.jpg

s2aecy.jpg

So cute! although I suspect if he is supposed to be.

ftf2g1.jpg

ic7muw.jpg

fayiih.jpg

k9clte.jpg

awxff6.jpg

1zd4z9z.jpg

amytdk.jpg

aysrus.jpg

29w00vk.jpg

29bow84.jpg

20s6d3.jpg

2zhjrpy.jpg

2yyeadd.jpg

15h03gy.jpg

2cglpba.jpg

2nuq520.jpg

20j3bjn.jpg

68x4jr.jpg

mkvhc1.jpg

sni39g.jpg

OH...I love this scene so much!!!!!

xvz2h.jpg

25tgj9l.jpg

nehrmh.jpg

34e6agy.jpg

2nbhdeg.jpg

168wlmc.jpg

2ltq7at.jpg

292psas.jpg

The last shot is my favorite on ep 19.

His adlib is always hilarious...keke...

3589fg9.jpg

2i091g5.jpg

Guest Jill4675

More caps from ep 19:

So cute! although I suspect if he is supposed to be.

OH...I love this scene so much!!!!!

The last shot is my favorite on ep 19.

His adlib is always hilarious...keke...

Whoa! :o Some really GREAT caps, wils!! Hey, are you a JH fan or something???!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ lol-049.gif

I was tempted to make a few of my own, to continue the study of the jaw/tongue faces...there were quite a few that I noticed!! ;)laughing.gif

All kidding aside, JH was looking so cute in Eps. 18 and 19, especially after he got shaved off those little lines of hair on his face!!!

I can see you were spending quite a bit of time making caps!!! computer-11.gif But who can blame you?!! ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ love0001.gif

sunglasses2.gif

sorry chinggus for not visiting this thread for a loooong time...thank you so much wils,Jill for updating Hyuk's thread. I've been a bad fan...but I promise to visit more often from now on..hehehe.

anyway I just saw the news that Jang Hyuk will appear on Family Outing. Seriously when I saw the news at work I was so close to screaming...I had to cover my mouth. I've been watching Family Outing so knowing that Hyuk will appear just made me super duper happy. Hyuk+KJK together....*diesssssss from happiness*

His episode is supposed to air around Christmas time...gosh probably close to his bday too. I would think he'll be taping it soon maybe next week or the week after next.

I haven't had time to watch much Tazza :tears: ..but I am glad that Tazza is doing well and that Hyuk is doing so well too.

Guest Jill4675

sorry chinggus for not visiting this thread for a loooong time...thank you so much wils,Jill for updating Hyuk's thread. I've been a bad fan...but I promise to visit more often from now on..hehehe.

anyway I just saw the news that Jang Hyuk will appear on Family Outing. Seriously when I saw the news at work I was so close to screaming...I had to cover my mouth. I've been watching Family Outing so knowing that Hyuk will appear just made me super duper happy. Hyuk+KJK together....*diesssssss from happiness*

His episode is supposed to air around Christmas time...gosh probably close to his bday too. I would think he'll be taping it soon maybe next week or the week after next.

I haven't had time to watch much Tazza :tears: ..but I am glad that Tazza is doing well and that Hyuk is doing so well too.

surpris_32.gif

o-cha! I think that ~ knowing you were "occupied" elsewhere ~ we despaired of seeing you back here or at Tazza! I sincerely hope that eventually you can catch up, review our thread, and let us have your comments...I, for one, will be suffering from withdrawal, so if we can extend the life of the Tazza thread a bit, I'll be happy!! thumbs-up.gif

KJK and JH together??! sign0200.gif That is just great!! May I suggest covering your computer with some sort of protection? In case you get carried away? computer-20.gif

So, I guess it'll be Happy Birthday, JH, and Merry Christmas, o-cha!!! lol-049.gif

Right now, we are so close to the end of Tazza...I am wondering how they'll handle the last two episodes... :huh: In fact, I didn't watch Ep. 20 yet...

hjkomo, like you, will have some catching up to do, so there will be life re Tazza for awhile...here's hoping you are able to eventually let us have your points of view... thplease2-2.gif We've missed you!!!

sLo_grouphug3.gif

sunglasses2.gif

o-cha! I think that ~ knowing you were "occupied" elsewhere ~ we despaired of seeing you back here or at Tazza! I sincerely hope that eventually you can catch up, review our thread, and let us have your comments...I, for one, will be suffering from withdrawal, so if we can extend the life of the Tazza thread a bit, I'll be happy!! thumbs-up.gif

KJK and JH together??! sign0200.gif That is just great!! May I suggest covering your computer with some sort of protection? In case you get carried away? computer-20.gif

So, I guess it'll be Happy Birthday, JH, and Merry Christmas, o-cha!!! lol-049.gif

*sighhhh*..yes Jill..I seriously have no other time except for you know who.... that boy's everywhere! I have really reallly really missed watching Tazza, catching up on Hyuk's news and chat with you girls.

Ohh yes Merry Christmas to me indeed :lol:

Family Outing Christmas Special will make hilariously giddy... you're gonna watch too right,Jill? hope so....

Guest Jill4675

Ohh yes Merry Christmas to me indeed :lol:

Family Outing Christmas Special will make hilariously giddy... you're gonna watch too right, Jill? hope so....

Well, of course, I'd like to...if you can tell me where to DL and when... You know I'm here on the East Coast w/fewer resources than on the other coast.... :oSad_861.gif

Let us have the details and in any event, please post a bunch of caps for us! We must have caps!!! computer-11.gif

sunglasses2.gif

hello hello hello :)

o-cha dearie how we've missed you on this thread. me also, i had to catched up some episode from Tazza. Work been occupying me lately..

but related to the Family outing.. heres the news abt that.

It was announced today that Jang Hyuk whose drama Tazza end its run tonight would be appearing as a guest family member on Family Outing.

According to SidusHQ today, Jang Hyuk will be guest starring on the Christmas edition of Family Outing with recording expected early next month.

A SidusHQ representative expressed, “Jang Hyuk has been feeling drained after filming for Tazza and his movie Penthouse Elephant during this period. But as Family Outing is a program that he loves to watch often, he gladly accepted the invitation when asked. We hope that he can extract himself from filming for the time being, relax and have an enjoyable time with Family Outing.”

This will be something huge as Jang Hyuk rarely appears on variety shows. Not sure if his good friend, Kim Jong Kook will still be there, but we know that he is good friends with Kim Su Ro from the Volcano High days. The guest after Cha Tae Hyun (wasn’t that funny this week) by the way is Lee Soo Kyung.

source: coolsmirf

Guest Jill4675

hello hello hello :)

o-cha dearie how we've missed you on this thread. me also, i had to catched up some episode from Tazza. Work been occupying me lately..

but related to the Family outing.. heres the news abt that.

It was announced today that Jang Hyuk whose drama Tazza end its run tonight would be appearing as a guest family member on Family Outing.

According to SidusHQ today, Jang Hyuk will be guest starring on the Christmas edition of Family Outing with recording expected early next month.

A SidusHQ representative expressed, “Jang Hyuk has been feeling drained after filming for Tazza and his movie Penthouse Elephant during this period. But as Family Outing is a program that he loves to watch often, he gladly accepted the invitation when asked. We hope that he can extract himself from filming for the time being, relax and have an enjoyable time with Family Outing.”

This will be something huge as Jang Hyuk rarely appears on variety shows. Not sure if his good friend, Kim Jong Kook will still be there, but we know that he is good friends with Kim Su Ro from the Volcano High days. The guest after Cha Tae Hyun (wasn’t that funny this week) by the way is Lee Soo Kyung.

source: coolsmurf

Hi, cholo...thanks for sharing that info! I hope our JH will get some rest soon!! :blush:

sunglasses2.gif

cholo : don't even mention Tazza to me..I'm so behind that it's not even funny..hehehehehe...

More news on Jang Hyuk appearing on FO...as always please feel free to correct my translation

http://web.reviewstar.net/web_200806/view....1&code=1010

장혁패밀리,특별게스트로 출연 출연 전부터 관심폭주??

Jang Hyuk Special Guest at ‘Family Outing’, Drawing Interest Before Actually Appearing?

장혁패밀리 새 멤버가 된다면 어떤 일이 벌어질까?

What will happen when Jang Hyuk becomes the family’s new member?

온라인 상에는 장혁이 SBS 인기 예능프로그램 '일요일이 좋다-패밀리가 떴다'(이하 '패떳')에 출연한다고 알려져 폭발적인 관심을 모은다.

Jang Hyuk appearing in the popular SBS variety program ‘Good Sunday-Family Outing’ has been the hot topic on online sites.

장혁은 용띠 클럽의 한 일원으로 현재 '패밀리가 떴다'의 김종국과 지난 주 출연한 차태현과 함께 장혁이 오는 12월 초 프로그램에 녹화할 예정이다. 용띠 클럽 멤버 김종국이 '패밀리가 떴다'에 장혁이 출연하는 것은 어떻겠냐며 출연제의를 했다고.이에 많은 네티즌들은 현재 고니로 활약중인 절대 카리스마를 가진 장혁이 과연 패떴에서 어떤 모습을 보일 지 기대가 된다며 높은 관심을 보이고 있는 상황.

Jang Hyuk will film ‘Family Outing’ in December with the members of the Dragon Club Kim Jong Kook and Cha Tae Hyun who performed last week. Dragon Club member Kim Jong Kook was the one who suggested Jang Hyuk appearing in ‘Family Outing’. Many netizens are wondering how Jang Hyuk who is seen as the absolutely charismatic Goni would look like in Family Outing. There are tons of interest shown and people are waiting to see this.

화제를 모으고 있는 장혁 출연의 SBS 예능프로그램 '일요일이 좋다-패밀리가 떴다'는 오는 12월 크리스마스 특집 편으로 방송될 예정이다.

Jang Hyuk’s Family Outing Christmas special will be broadcasted in December.

유연우 기자/www.reviewstar.net

신선한 뉴스 리뷰스타 ┃무단전재 및 재배포 금지

http://www.maxmovie.com/movie_info/news_read.asp?idx=MI0081238522&page=1&key=&search=title

[TV] 장혁, 용띠친구 김종국 요청으로 '패떴' 크리스마스특집 출연

[TV] Jang Hyuk to Perform in ‘Family Outing’ Christmas Special Because of Kim Jong Kook’s Request

200811252056101.jpg

SBS 월화드라마 '타짜' 에서 '고니' 역으로 사랑받고 있는 탤런트 장혁이 SBS 인기 예능프로그램 '일요일이좋다-패밀리가 떴다' 크리스마스 특집 편에 출연한다.

Jang Hyuk, who has been receiving a lot of love for his character ‘Goni’ in SBS Mon-Tue drama ‘Tazza’, will perform in the popular SBS variety program ‘Good Sunday-Family Outing’ Christmas special episode.

장혁은 용띠 클럽 멤버로 절친한 김종국의 강력한 요청으로 '패밀리가 떴다' 에 출연하게 된 것으로 알려졌다. 역시 '패밀리가 떴다' 에 특별게스트로 출연중이 김종국은 지난 23일 방송에서 술마시면 우는 버릇이 있다는 비밀이 밝혀져 주위를 웃음바다로 만든 바 있다.

It became known that Jang Hyuk will be performing in ‘Family Outing’ due to another Dragon Club member his close friend Kim Jong Kook’s persuasive request. In the ‘Family Outing’ broadcast on the 23rd Kim Jong Kook’s secret was revealed about how he cried when he drank alcohol which brought much laughter.

한편 장혁은 25일 '타짜' 마지막회 방송을 앞두고 있으며 영화 <펜트하우스 코끼리> 를 촬영하고 있다.

On the other hand after the final broadcast of ‘Tazza’ on the 25th, Jang Hyuk will be shooting the movie <Penthouse Elephant>

Guest Jill4675

cholo : don't even mention Tazza to me..I'm so behind that it's not even funny..hehehehehe...

More news on Jang Hyuk appearing on FO...as always please feel free to correct my translation

o-cha! thankyou.gif Many thanks for the translations ~ [and thanks to your KJK connection for leading you to do them for us! laughing.gif]

sunglasses2.gif

o-cha! thankyou.gif Many thanks for the translations ~ [and thanks to your KJK connection for leading you to do them for us! laughing.gif]

sunglasses2.gif

hahahahaha Jill..I'd do the translation with or without KJK attached to it....after all Hyuk is still my boy...:lol:

Any new pics of Hyuk? I try not to read the Tazza news since I still plan on finishing that drama...slowly but surely..hehehe.

Guest Jill4675

hahahahaha Jill..I'd do the translation with or without KJK attached to it....after all Hyuk is still my boy...:lol:

Any new pics of Hyuk? I try not to read the Tazza news since I still plan on finishing that drama...slowly but surely..hehehe.

o-cha! I hope you know I was just teasing you! ;)

We'll have lots more caps to post (in due time) now that the drama is over...I just watched the last episode... too tired to write anything now; wouldn't make any sense. I'll just say that, despite some flaws, I really enjoyed Tazza and JH love-smiley-056.gif doesn't disappoint... [no surprise there]...

sunglasses2.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to my dearest Hyukers!

Jill...you can try watching FO live...although hmmm..timing might not work for you. Normally FO is on Sundays at 5:20 PM Korea Time..which really would make it Sunday 3:20 AM your time...so yeah it won't work.

You can find FO downloads here

http://dkyang.midoyo.net/

he is a fast uploader so you can normally find the episode in a day or so.

Latest JH news...I'll just post the parts realting to Hyuk

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1128&ext=na

유지태·권상우·장혁, 충무로 ‘용띠’가 책임진다

Yoo Ji Tae, Kwon Sang Woo, Jang Hyuk - Bearing the responsibility of being Chungmuro 'Yong Ddi (Dragon)'

200811261758521128_1.jpg

장혁은 지난 6월 크랭크인한 ‘펜트하우스 코끼리’로 지난 2004년 ‘S다이어리’ 이후 4년만에 스크린으로 컴백했다. 극중 애인과 헤어진 후 방황하는 섬세한 프리랜서 사진작가 ‘현우’역을 맡은 장혁은 실연의 아픔을 지닌 ‘상처받은 남자’의 심리를 표현한다.

Last June Jang Hyuk started the movie 'Penthouse Elephant' this matked his big screen comeback after 4 years since 2004's 'S Diary'. The movie is about a freelance photographer 'Hyun Woo' who wanders around after breaking up with his girlfriend and Jang Hyuk expresses the psychology of a 'wounded man' that is broken hearted.

‘펜트하우스 코끼리’는 내년 상반기 개봉을 목표로 하고 있어 권상우와 장혁의 맞대결이 성사될지도 흥미거리. 27일 출격을 앞둔 ‘순정만화’의 유지태와 바통을 이어받을 권상우와 장혁의 동갑내기 충무로 컴백 대결에 팬들의 기대감이 높아지고 있다.

'Penthouse Elephant' will be released in the early half of next year where both Kwon Sang Woo and Jang Hyuk's direct (movie) confrontation will be monitored with interest.

Last sentence talked about Yoo Ji Tae.

[일제히 충무로에 컴백한 76년생 '용띠' 배우 유지태, 권상우, 장혁(왼쪽부터). 사진 = 마이데일리 사진DB]

Guest Jill4675

prev episode..caps from nani

cholo! Thanks so much!! :) These are just great!! :wub:

o-cha! Thanks for the info...keep us posted on WHEN that show will air....

Must get ready to enjoy a Thanksgiving dinner...see you all later! :D

sunglasses2.gif

cholo! Thanks so much!! :) These are just great!! :wub:

\(o_o)/ welcome jill. enjoy your thanksgiving dinner.

artworks to share.

image7037099.png

image9731864.png

image7757184.png

image8407285.png

credits:myhome.cururu.jp

thanks cholo! I like me wet hair Hyuk...hehehe.

ooh Jill of course I'll let you know when that show will air...I've been dying to watch it. All I know is that Dec 7 and 14 Family Outing will have the guest prior to Hyuk.

On a regular FO schedule Hyuk's episodes should be Dec 21 and 28..however since they're touting it as a Christmas special I'm not sure what date Hyuk's episodes will air.