He's so good in the drama Tazza. I've always liked her notorious bad boy acting but in Tazza it was better or maybe best. He portrays the role really well. Looking forward to every episodes.

Hello, chingus~ *waves*

It's been a while since I've been here last. Thanks everyone for keeping this alive.

When my computer was dead, everytime I had internet access, I went to the Tazza thread but didn't have a chance to come here.

I am wondering if Cholo are hiding after feeling deserted here. cholo, please, come back!!!!

We all miss your wonderful works!

Thanks huangsy for posting the press photos.

The thread is too silent given our hyuk's drama is currently broadcast. I've enjoyed the drama a lot so far, but it seems not apealing to many soompiers as it is more like male-centric story.

BUt as Jill said, no matter as long as we love JH.

Here are some caps from ep 13.

The ones I posted on the tazza thread...

nb5d39.jpg

50pjrn.jpg

2q155ld.jpg

6rsm5x.jpg

abjv28.jpg

5d9iqf.jpg

More caps exclusively for this thread.

I love his profile...

2w4daaq.jpg

2m2xld1.jpg

I don't know why..I just love this shot.

2dvrep4.jpg

I love the change in his facial expressions in every second although I admit there is a mannerism.

103yfcx.jpg

n4fwgi.jpg

2v1u69l.jpg

n4fwgi.jpg

208i1oh.jpg

Goni can't sleep..

5v66c0.jpg

2m2xld1.jpg

262nymp.jpg

He's so good in the drama Tazza. I've always liked her notorious bad boy acting but in Tazza it was better or maybe best. He portrays the role really well. Looking forward to every episodes.

Hi riehae. I am glad to find one more soompier enjoying Tazza. :rolleyes:

Haha...you's so cute..is Goni that notorious bad boy???? :rolleyes::phew::w00t:

Compared to his previous works (Thank You and Robbers), his role in the dama Tazza has requested a different type of acting, particuluarly on the first half of the drama. Rather than delicacy and subtlety, the character of Goni requested the portrayal of simple strong emotions. Whether i like it or not, that's the way Goni is supposed to be, and I think Jang Hyuk did a god job. I can see he makes every effort not to miss out any emotions Goni would feel at each scene. B)

Some fanarts:

v64282.jpg

1zqsd9j.jpg

2i8daib.jpg

2l9703d.jpg

2isoqe.jpg

credit: hawool (@Tazza DC gall)

Some gifs from ep 8...

28ho613.gif

2re1myf.gif

2vl8h0j.gif

2rctusk.gif

24dg390.gif

3590qdc.gif

m8fq07.gif

9ismeo.gif

20hm5x5.gif

source: Tazza DC gall

Grrr.....I have more gifs from the gallery, but got tired after spending too much time here..hehe..

Next time I will post more gifs.

Guest Jill4675

Some gifs from ep 8...

Grrr.....I have more gifs from the gallery, but got tired after spending too much time here..hehe..

Next time I will post more gifs.

wils, thanks for all the pics and gifs (glasses + Goni = love-smiley-056.gif) and for kicking some life into the thread...I also have been wondering where cholo is hiding! ;)

BTW, as for JH's profile, well, as you know, quite a few of us admire it...it was discussed more than once in the Robbers thread!! love-063.gif

sunglasses2.gif

wils, thanks for all the pics and gifs (glasses + Goni = love-smiley-056.gif) and for kicking some life into the thread...I also have been wondering where cholo is hiding! ;)

BTW, as for JH's profile, well, as you know, quite a few of us admire it...it was discussed more than once in the Robbers thread!! love-063.gif

sunglasses2.gif

Jill, I should go to the Robbers thread to revisit the conversations. B)

BTW, luv your equation: glasses + Goni = love-smiley-056.gif

More gifs from tazza:

ne6zw5.gif

14ncvp0.gif

mc3m6f.gif

pupu0.gif

14xmr87.gif

20gy6ax.gif

oqkf9j.gif

2rw1075.gif

9sf12a.gif

200pdma.gif

25ivho9.gif

axkxt4.gif

Haha..the last one is extra bonus! ;)

source: Tazza DC Gall

Hello, chingus~ *waves*

It's been a while since I've been here last. Thanks everyone for keeping this alive.

When my computer was dead, everytime I had internet access, I went to the Tazza thread but didn't have a chance to come here.

I am wondering if Cholo are hiding after feeling deserted here. cholo, please, come back!!!!

We all miss your wonderful works!

heya all *waves back*.

i just got back from my holiday trip to Singapore..

no wils, im not hiding. :) , its just that i have to prepare my trip to Singapore.

and now im back, missed everyone and missed posting here.

from prev episode pics

image1607512.png

image8861652.jpg

image9867353.jpg

image9933492.png

image9939386.png

image1111255.jpg

image2158324.jpg

image2426626.png

image2466388.png

image5348399.png

image231559.png

image1067196.png

image5705573.png

image7480921.png

image169382.png

image2426626.png

image2466388.png

image5348399.png

image8307082.png

image8358371.png

credits: as labeled

oh, cholo~!!!!!

Welcome back !!!!! *hugs*

How was your trip to Singapore?

Thank you for sharing the lovely caps again. :lol::w00t:

Hugs back...

haha, it was quite tiring, ive been to many places, and Singapore is one fascinating country to visit. I enjoyed every place ive been to. My fave is Sentosa island and also the shopping malls, its just awesome! :):D

image5263204.jpg

image6374528.jpg

image6984292.jpg

image4348929.jpg

image1164939.jpg

image731476.jpg

credits: as labelled

more to go... :)

Guest Jill4675

Hugs back...

haha, it was quite tiring, ive been to many places, and Singapore is one fascinating country to visit. I enjoyed every place ive been to. My fave is Sentosa island and also the shopping malls, its just awesome! :):D

cholo, welcome back...we missed you and we missed Nani's caps! ;) I agree about Singapore. I was there only once. Good shopping, neat and clean, love the food! And the airport is one of the world's best, no?

Thanks for loading us up with all the pics... :wub: (But the one of him holding the lilies makes me laugh! lol-049.gif)

sunglasses2.gif

Singapore is one of my wish lists for tavelling. Hopefully soon.

Oh..the close-up shots.. I can't take my eyes away from his nose. Its clear sharp line, the perfect height and angle... *drools* (excuse me, gals)

(But the one of him holding the lilies makes me laugh! lol-049.gif)

sunglasses2.gif

keke...too dandy??? that's one of his wedding photos... :rolleyes:

Guest Jill4675

Singapore is one of my wish lists for travelling. Hopefully soon.

Oh..the close-up shots.. I can't take my eyes away from his nose. Its clear sharp line, the perfect height and angle... *drools* (excuse me, gals)

computer-20.gif LOL, better keep some towels next to your computer!! ;) And there is no need to excuse you! I'm trying to remember who once brought up the nose in the Robbers thread...Imogene_af maybe? Anyway, we gushed a bit about it over there and my comment was, thank god innocent0001.gif he never went the plastic surgery route...that profile cannot be improved upon... love-smiley-056.gif

keke...too dandy??? that's one of his wedding photos... :rolleyes:

yeah, I know...but the others weren't quite so...hmmm, what's the word? I just can't come up with ONE word... in this pic, he looks about 11 years old!!! And the expression on his face???!!! laughing-007.gif

sunglasses2.gif

Guest Jill4675

more more pics.. :) im beginning to have a metacarpal syndrome for saving all these caps..lol :lol::lol:

and its worth saving B)

:wub:

Thanks, cholo (and Nani!)

PS, the fist pump is sooooo cute...love0001.gif hjkomo already capped it for us over on the Tazza thread!

sunglasses2.gif