(*^) hello hyukers. *waves*

jill your siggie and the banner you made was awesome! Thanks..

keep it coming! :D

again caps by nani. *saved*

image4313572.jpg

image3991926.jpg

image3867212.jpg

image1166061.png

image2989807.png

image4633652.png

image9752178.png

image7278799.jpg

image9334642.jpg

image6164448.jpg

image7119170.gif

source:myhome.cururu/nani

Guest Jill4675

(*^) hello hyukers. *waves*

jill your siggie and the banner you made was awesome! Thanks..

keep it coming! :D

again caps by nani. *saved*

Wils, thanks for your kind words. I hope you can get to see Secret Sunshine...it is not yet available on Netflix in the US and who knows if they'll ever get it... :(

Cholo!! Nani is trying to kill us... thunk.gifthose HQ caps are to die for as usual! :wub: Thanks so much and keep them coming...!! :lol: *definitely saved*

sunglasses2.gif

Jill : you are killing us here.....~~~~~ nosebleed~~~ from looking at Hyuk's abs...hahahahah.

cholo : muah..muah... kisses for you for always bringing Hyuk goodies here.

1 more day til next episode of Tazza

Guest Jill4675

heya all *waves* goodies again.

killer pix..up close pics to drools. :w00t::w00t:

Hi, everyone...somebody let me know when the file is up on MyAigoo...I'm just dying for Ep. 4! ;)

Cholo, you've done it again... Nani's caps are the best...those pics are so nice!!!! :wub:

I made some more banners while I was waiting for the next episode...I think I'll switch my sig around a lot so I can enjoy them...!!! :rolleyes:

I'll put that six-pack here again for you guys and another also showing those gorgeous abs... thud.gifdoa.gif

th_sig11.jpgth_sig12.jpgth_sig10.jpg

th_sig7.jpgth_sig8.jpgth_sig9.jpg

th_sig13.jpgth_sig14.jpg

[click on the thumbs]

OT: I also watched Eps 1-6 of EOE...Tazza is way better and I don't say that simply because I'm afflicted with the same *bias* as o-cha and everyone else here!!! I might keep watching, but the acting is pretty bad...so far...might get better with Ep. 7. None of the main leads show up until Ep. 6 and LDH isn't in it yet...I think she shows up in #7 :lol:

sunglasses2.gif

Thanks cholo for sharing the goodies again. I agree with eveyone here Nani's captures are the best.

Jill, thanks for posting the banners. I think I am getting addicted to your banners. :w00t:

Do you mind if I use one for my signature??? B)

Guest Jill4675

Thanks cholo for sharing the goodies again. I agree with eveyone here Nani's captures are the best.

Jill, thanks for posting the banners. I think I am getting addicted to your banners. :w00t:

Do you mind if I use one for my signature??? B)

Wils, please be my guest! I'm flattered!! Which do you like? Take two if you want.... ;)

more from the prev episodes..randomly selected.

image9904094.jpg

image9419282.jpg

image9309484.jpg

image8940982.jpg

image7888847.jpg

image7557521.jpg

image7539314.jpg

image7304422.jpg

image7154148.jpg

image6886951.jpg

image6544954.jpg

image6324477.jpg

image6265254.jpg

image6035721.jpg

image5899409.jpg

image5687194.jpg

image4921207.jpg

image4573810.jpg

image4548588.jpg

image4336425.jpg

image4328622.jpg

image3986603.jpg

image3872031.jpg

credits:myhome.cururu/blogs

sorry for pics spamming.. i just cant help but to stare at his pics.. :)

more pics

image3297080.jpg

image3110832.jpg

image2739927.jpg

image2285252.jpg

image2190593.jpg

image2180438.jpg

image727010.jpg

image1523809.jpg

image1271401.jpg

image1092016.jpg

image309608.jpg

image334365.jpg

image288749.jpg

image262919.jpg

image14316.jpg

image3005211.jpg

Guest Jill4675

thanks jill for the banners, can i take one? thanks in advance.

Cholo, no problem...please take one... ;)

Thanks for the latest caps and pics. :) I cannot wait to DL Ep. 4. :o

sunglasses2.gif

hey jill, how nice to see at this time.. this is the last caps, then off to bed ... zzzzzzz

just like your emoticons wearing shades... loved this epi, he's pretending to be blind.. :D

image4391550.jpg

image8223483.jpg

image7950126.jpg

image4801548.jpg

image1587133.jpg

image2421012.jpg

image3791497.jpg

image3640089.jpg

image3533462.jpg

image4801548-1.jpg

bwahahahahaha..Goni pretending to be blind? I can't wait to watch that scene...I bet it's hilarious.

And omg....Hyuk looks sooo young in one of the beanie pictures...looks just like he did when he debuted.

Thanks cholo for posting the pics. The SBS official pics are sooooo nice.

Jill : very nice banners! I think I'll use them soon.

Guest Jill4675

bwahahahahaha..Goni pretending to be blind? I can't wait to watch that scene...I bet it's hilarious.

And omg....Hyuk looks sooo young in one of the beanie pictures...looks just like he did when he debuted.

Thanks cholo for posting the pics. The SBS official pics are sooooo nice.

Jill : very nice banners! I think I'll use them soon.

Thanks! Here are five more:

th_sig16.jpg

th_sig15.jpg

th_sig17.jpg

th_sig18.jpg

th_sig19.jpg

BTW, Ep. 4 files are up on MyAigoo....**downloaded** ;)

sunglasses2.gif

image8940982.jpg

sorry for pics spamming.. i just cant help but to stare at his pics.. :)

Thanks cholo for posting the recaps. You know we love the spamming.

My eyes got teary right after I saw the recap above. :tears: OMGSH..Hyuk's eyes tell everything.

And thanks for posting the new photos from the official homepage. Hyuk is a hottie as ever. :w00t:

Jills, thanks. I will go and change my signature now. hehe...

O-cha, yes...the scene in which Hyuk pretends to be blind was so funny. :w00t::w00t:

thanks Jill! hahahaha..'Still there'....

I figure most of us here have watched Tazza ep 4 so I won't put any spoiler tags discussing JH's role there.

Hyuk pulled triple acting duties in episode 4... melo-crying scenes, action scenes, and comedy scenes. And I must say our Hyuk did it brilliantly.

Crying scenes --- how many times will this guy amaze me? He has so many different ways of expressing different emotions.

Let's dissect the 2 major crying scenes in episode 4

1. When Goni went to see his mom being yelled at by the landlord lady.

I have seen this crying scene from Hyuk. It reminds me a bit of Robbers when Oh Joon was being chased down by his sister. The emotions that I could feel from Hyuk was pity and sadness.

2. Goni calling Dae Ho and his mom from the payphone

Now this kind of crying I've never seen from Hyuk. This was out of control but oh so perfect for his character here. He is portraying an 18/19 year old sobbing. There was no elegance in the cry instead it was raw unfiltered emotions. Shame, guilt, love, fear all jumbled into this uncontrollable sob. Goni tried to control not crying when he talked to Dae Ho but once he talked to his mom and heard her asking her to come back and not worry about returning the money that's when the flood gate of tears opened up. Here was his mother the woman he has loved all his life who just found out that her son stole her money and spent it all playing hwatu yet all she wanted was for him to come back. They say a mother's love is unconditional and here it's shown. Goni felt too ashamed to receive his mom's unconditional love at that time. As much as he wanted to come back to her, he couldn't do it. He couldn't bring himself and his pride to receive that kind of love. He love his mother so much that the fact that he caused his mom pain through his actions just pains him too much.

The payphone crying scene just stuck out for me for all the reasons I mentioned above.

And of course we know Hyuk isn't all about crying... he can fight it out and do humor too.

The blind scene..omg...just thinking about it makes me laugh.

When he saw Go Kwang Yeol holding that ashtray and him saying "Don't do it. I can do it." and then soon after the ashtray flying to him..Hahahahahahahaa...

But good thing our Goni knows how to take 'revenge' when he gently choked Kwang Yeol when massaging him.

Seriously that blind gambler scene is so ridiculously funny. Now who would let a blind man play hwatu? Insane-o...hehehe

Guest 사랑해.

I loved Jang Hyuk in Thank you. I hated him in Robbers.

I'm hoping to love him again in this movie.
:)
He's too

cute to hate.
:(
I don't want to hate him again!
:ph34r:

here are the few pics our dear o-cha mentioned in her review, THank you BTW. Appreciate it a lot! I can fully understand the story. :)

image762457.png

image4784555.png

image5265220.png

image4412987.jpg

image5374443.png

image2641212.png

image2540124.jpg

image4912668.jpg

and the blind Goni

image3817365.jpg

credits:nani/myhome.cururu blogs

caps from prev episode (4)

1-1.jpg2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg4-1.jpg

image339954.png

image1773341.png

image245662.jpg

image1252199.png

credits: as labeled

Guest imogene_af

I love the facial hair. Love love love love love it.

and I just watched Tazza Epi 1 and 2... slowllllyyyy catching up with y'all. Jang Hyuk is so hilarious, he just twitches his facial expression and I'm already bursting out laughing.