Guest Sashimi

Hi, everyone.

Does someone know where 'Dance of the Dragon' is played in US?

I saw the released date as May 15 in US.

I live in San Diego, California, but I can't find anywhere.

I really really want to see..... :tears:

Guest wils

The TV version of Tazza could be Jang Hyuk's uncoming drama project.

Jang Hyuk has been said to be cast for the main title role in Tazza, SBS's drama (written by Kang Eung Jung and Seul Jun Seok, and directed by Kang Shin Hyo). And he indeed appeared at the staff meeting held at the SBS production center on May 21. Goni, the main hero, was played by Jo Seung Woo in the same titled movie, who was acclaimed for excellent acting. However, Jang Hyuk's management agency declined to confirm the news. The company instead said, it is true Jang Hyuk got a casting offer for the role of Goni and gives it serious consideration, but he also has other works under consideration as well.

장혁 드라마 '타짜' 주인공 물망

노컷뉴스 | 기사입력 2008.05.21 17:41

[노컷뉴스 방송연예팀 이지현 기자]

탤런트 장혁(32)이 SBS 드라마 '타짜'(극본 강은정 설준석·연출 강신효)의 주인공으로 물망에 올랐다.

장혁은 21일 경기도 고양시 SBS 일산 제작센터에서 진행된 '타짜'의 스태프 회의에 참석해 얼굴을 비추기도 했다.

'타짜'의 주인공 고니 역은 영화 '타짜'에서 조승우가 맡아 호평받은 역할이다.

장혁 소속사 관계자는 "제의를 받은 것은 사실"이라며 "현재 긍정적으로 검토하고 있지만 다른 작품도 염두해 두고 있다"고 말했다.

20080521174109.865.0.jpg

한편, 김윤석이 맡았던 아귀 역에는 중견배우 김갑수가 투입됐다. 김혜수가 연기했던 정마담 역은 아직 확정되지 않았다.

ljh423@cbs.co.kr

Given that Jang Hyuk said his next projects, a movie and a drama, were decided, at his fan meeting in Japan, it seems a matter of time before the management company confirms the casting news. ;):w00t:

Remember our Tazza Gisuh in Thank You?

10rr72h.jpg

:w00t::lol:

Guest imogene_af

shoot! If he gets the main role in TAZZA, I'm drooling at just the prospect of how BRILLIANT he will be. I just know it but don't want to get my hopes up until an actual confirmation.

Thanks wils.

Guest wils

shoot! If he gets the main role in TAZZA, I'm drooling at just the prospect of how BRILLIANT he will be. I just know it but don't want to get my hopes up until an actual confirmation.

Thanks wils.

You're welcome, Imogene. I am soooooooooooooooo excited about it. *drool* There have been some postings on DC galleries these days he was cast for the role, sort of word-of-the mouth news. Hope we can hear the confirmation news sooner! ;)

Guest imogene_af

^

I loved the film! And I think he's PERFECT for the role. He'll be opposite Han Ye Seul for Madam Jung, I love HYS, but I have my little doubts on how she'll pull off the role but dang this will be another Robbers for me. :lol: Because I would love the two leads plus a point of darkness... I'm so in.

Guest michsann

^^ waaah, ms drama queen, i went to soompi as soon as i read your news in the other forum .. my gosh!!!

i soooo love han ye seul .. and i didnt know she'll be paired with one of my recent oppa discoveries, jang hyuk! :lol:

Guest wils

Jang Hyuk returns to the big screen after 4 years.

:w00t::lol::w00t::lol::w00t::lol:

He is cast for the main lead in the upcoming movie “Finding an Elephant” directed by Jung Seung Goo. It is almost 4 years since he took the male lead in Windstruck (2004). Jang Hyuk starred in a couple of dramas and a Hollywood movie “Dance of the Dragon” after he was dismissed from the military service in 2006.

Jang Hyuk takes the role of photographer Hyun Woo in the movie “Finding an Elephant.” He will play the character crossing the line between the real and the surreal, creating an atmosphere of fairy tales and fantasy world. An insider in the film production said they have been looking for an actor with physical attractiveness and versatility and Jang Hyuk is a perfect fit. He also mentioned many people express high expectation on his return to the big screen after his long absence.

Filming is scheduled to start in the mid of June. One of the noticeable things in the film production is Vantage Holdings, well-known for investing in the movies like “Chaser” and “Crossing,” takes part in the production. An insider said the film will be released no earlier than the end of this year due to the CG works needed during the post-production period.

배우 장혁이 4년 만에 충무로에 복귀한다.

장혁은 최근 영화 < 코끼리를 찾아서 > (감독 정승구)의 주인공으로 캐스팅됐다. 지난 2004년 영화 < 내 여자친구를 소개합니다 > 에 출연한 이후 4년 만이다. 장혁은 2006년 말 전역 직후 드라마와 할리우드 진출작 < 댄스 오브 드래곤 > 에 출연해 왔다.

20080523071908.132.0.jpg

장혁은 < 코끼리를 찾아서 > 에서 사진작가 현우 역을 맡았다. 극중 현실과 이상을 오가며 몽환적이고 환상적인 분위기를 연출하는 인물이다. 한 제작 관계자는 "외적 매력과 연기력을 동시에 갖춘 배우를 물색하던 중 장혁을 선택하게 됐다. 오랜만에 충무로 나들이인 만큼 주위의 기대도 크다"고 전했다.

< 코끼리를 찾아서 > 는 오는 6월 중순 크랭크인할 예정이다. 영화 < 추격자 > < 크로싱 > 의 투자사로 유명한 밴티지홀딩스가 제작에 참여해 눈길을 끈다. < 코끼리를 찾아서 > 측 관계자는 "CG가 많이 사용되는 작품이라 후반 작업에 손이 많이 간다. 이르면 올해 말 개봉될 예정이다"고 밝혔다.

Finally we got the news on his uncoming movie!!!!!! Cheers, Jang Hyuk!!!!!!!

Guest jeabnaja

I'm happy for the news. I hope jang hyuk get many works, both movies and dramas. It seems like he's not so much famous as actors like song seung heon (sorry if wrong spelling) or kwon sang woo, even he gets in the entertainment and famous before them. I like his outlook and his acting, I see how hard he try in all his works and I hope he will be very very famous and get a lot of love and attention from korean fans and all over the world fans too in the future.

Guest Ender's Girl

wils: komapseumnida for the update! whether JH made the right decision to do the film instead of the drama, remains to be seen. still, i know we're ALL hoping the project will turn out great. but JH on the big screen, in an all-korean film, would be a welcome change, considering his last one was a looong time ago, neh? ;)

Ender's Girl : you are hilarious! hahaha..I'm just picturing all these Korean hotties being all enclosed in a cage 'forced' to learn Creep..they can't get out of the cage until they can sing that song hahahaha. Here's DH's Creep

I still want to hear Jang hyuk's 'Creep'...wonder if he also sings with an accent?

I really want to hear him sing, "Creep" too, would he start jumping about at the "I'm A CREEEEEEEEEEEEP! I'm a weiiiirdooooo!!!!"

and will he actually say "f***** special!!!" :lol: That would be gold.

o-cha: i looked up henney's creep on youtube and... yeah, it was pretty decent, hehe, although the other female guests on the show were all over him. just like we would be, if we were in their place, harhar. :lol:

on a related note, this is wookie's version: www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq4ySPETzJU

imogene: high-five! :lol: too bad nobody uploaded the JH version, so we can actually see for ourselves. still, o-cha, the mental picture of all three of them in a cage is enough to fire the imagination!!!

Tales from the Creep--uh, Crypt: What Really Made Hyuk, Henney and Wookie Hallyu Stars

Setting: A dark, abandoned warehouse somewhere in Korea. Hyuk, Henney and Wookie are huddled inside a makeshift bamboo cage suspended three meters from the warehouse's cavernous ceiling. Observing them from below are all the thread regulars, lounging in plush velvet couches and smoking in watchful silence. Suddenly, a spotlight flares open, shinining directly on the swinging cage. Unable to make out the faces of their captors through the haze of shadows and cigarette smoke, the three prisoners cower in fear in the farthest corner of their prison.

Imogene: (directing smoke rings at the caged actors) Vee want you to zing ze zong... Do you know vat zong zat eez?

Wookie: (whimpering) No... please, please don't let us sing it... Have mercy on us...

E.G.: (hissing) You eejit!!! Don't you know it's the SONG you hafta SING if you ever wanna make it big in this industry??? Huh?

Hyuk: (obviously stalling) Hello. I am. Jang Hyuk. Hello. I will practice my English, may I? How do you do, you are very very... uh... fretty...

O-cha: ENOUGH!!! Sing the song... NOW!!! Or you'll never work in this town again, honey!!!

Henney: (looking around wildly) But... but... I never even wanted to BE in this town!!! (starts sobbing) I--I just wanted (sob) to be a (sob) MODEL!!! I wanna go home!!!

The thread regulars start chanting: Sing it! Sing it! SING IT!!!

All three hostages look at each other in resignation and start vocalizing unhappily.

Imogene: Yessss.... purrrrfect.... (rubs hands together in gleeful ancticipation)

As if on cue, the opening strains of Creep begin blaring from a hidden set of speakers.

Henney: (his composure regained somewhat)

When you were here before,

Couldn't look you in the eye

You're just like an angel,

Your skin makes me cry
(remembers home and starts crying again)

Hyuk: (sweating buckets)

You float like a feather

In a beautiful world

I wish I was sfeshhal

You're so f***** sfeshhal

(heavy guitar riffs)

Wookie: (earnestly trying his best)

But I'm a creep,

I'm a WEHH-do
:lol:

Henney: (banging his head against the bamboo slats)

What the hell am I doin' here?

I don't belong here

Hyuk: (channeling his Oh-joon character)

I don't care if it hurts,

I wanna have control

I want a perfect body
(flexes his muscles while thread regulars accidently inhale their ciggy sticks)

I want a perfect soul

Wookie: (appealing to Imogene, you Gong-chan fangirl you)

I want you to notice

when I'm not around

You're so very special

I wish I was special...

(heavy guitar riffs)

But I'm a creep

I'm a WEHH-do

Henney:

I don't belong here, ohhhh, ohhhh
(starts chewing on his socks)

Thread Regulars: (wave still-lighted cigarette butts appreciatively and sing along)

She's running out the door

She's running out

She run run run run...

run...

Hyuk: (appealing to Wils, grateful for all the free updates on himself)

Whatever makes you happy

Whatever you want

You're so very sfeshhal

I wish I was sfeshhal

Wookie: (crooning softly to himself)

But I'm a creep,

I'm a WEHH-do...

Henney: (rattling the bamboo slats)

I don't belong here!!!

All 3 hostages: (sobbing uncontrollably)

I don't belong here...

Thunderous applause, catcalls, wolfwhistles, and more than a few pieces of lingerie (hurled towards the cage) from the Thread Regulars. O-cha pulls a hidden lever beside her couch and the bamboo cage comes crashing to the ground, splitting open in one mighty crack. Dazed (and confused ;)) and still unable to make sense of the tumult around them, the three hostages scurry for the nearest exit. Once outside the warehouse, they run pell-mell towards their respective management companies, still gibbering with relief and euphoria. They can't believe it. They've PASSED the test!!! They can now proudly call themselves... Hallyu Actors!!!

And the rest, we know, is history. :D

The End.

Guest wils

Ender's Girl, I Love You! You are so hilarious! :w00t:

Hyuk: (appealing to Wils, grateful for all the free updates on himself)

Whatever makes you happy

Whatever you want

You're so very sfeshhal

I wish I was sfeshhal

Wils *almost fainted.* :blush: :w00t:

I found a 10 second video clip of Hyuk version of Creep on the Internet. Here is the link:

http://i239.photobucket.com/player.swf?fil..._18380002-1.flv

2ujghap.jpg

credit: http://myhome.cururu.jp/naniwasaku/blog

Guest Ender's Girl

^ wahahahahaaaaa!!!!! just watched it. :w00t: jiminy crickets, wils, where do you get these links!??!??! :lol:

i guess that's what makes you... in the words of our favorite creep videoke challenge winner... "sfeshhal..." :P ko-ma-wo!

Guest cholo

heya all..*waves*, not been here for quitesome time.

thanks wils for the infos and updates.

loved to see him again in a movie

lhq61a12jpg2jpg13ux8.jpgimage2323659jpg2jpg3mp2.jpg

Guest tenthousand miles

untitled2705-1.jpg

뉴스엔 김형우 기자]

탤런트 장혁(31)이 6월2일 서울 강남구 논현동 임피리얼 팰리스 호텔에서 결혼식을 올린다.

장혁은 이날 오후 6시 임피리얼팰리스호텔에서 2살 연상 김여진(33)씨와 결혼한다. 두 사람은 이미 지난 2월8일 득남했으며 혼인신고도 마친 상태다.

장혁과 김여진씨는 청접장을 통해 "화목한 한 가정을 이루고자 합니다. 따뜻한 눈으로 서로를 바라보며 살아가는 한 사람이 되고자 이 자리를 마련했습니다"고 결혼을 앞둔 소감을 전했다.

한편 예비신부는 장혁보다 2살 연상의 김여진씨로 두 사람은 2002년부터 6년간 사랑을 키워왔다.장혁과 김여진씨는 2002년 장혁이 다니던 휘트니스클럽에서 처음 만나 6년 열애 끝에 결혼에 골인한다.

예비신부 김여진는 무용학과 출신으로 국내외 주요 공연에서 무용수로 활동하며 2002년 당시 휘트니스클럽에서 잠시 필라테스 레슨을 맡고 있었다.

김형우 cox109@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

credit : yahoo korea

Translation: Korean >>> English by googel

Newsen gimhyeongwoo News]

Janghyeok actress (31), June 2 at the Palace Hotel in Seoul nonhyeondong impi real-ups for the wedding.

Real janghyeok at 6:00 p.m. at the Palace Hotel in two years older than me gimyeojin impi (33), and his marriage. Two people are in marriages last February 8 deuknam also been finished.

And Mr. Jean janghyeok gimyeo cheongjeopjang through "a harmonious family want to achieve the warm eyes, looked at each other, one person has to live up to this place has become," he said experience before marriage.

Meanwhile, two years older than the bride is janghyeok gimyeo two-jin who has been raised to love the six years since 2002. Janghyeok janghyeok 2002, Mr. Jean gimyeo and fitness clubs around the first meeting in six years yeolae finish by the end of the marriage.

Jean bride is gimyeo performances from major domestic and international dancers from the dance department as part of the 2002 Fitness and Pilates lessons in a while was in charge.

Gongratulation Oppa :)

Guest wils

Ender's Girl, the crappy, 10 second video is like a sip of water for the thirsty souls...haha... I got it from a japanese fan blog, whose url address I put below the video clip link.

Cholo, *wave.* Looks like we will see him in a movie as well as in a drama soon. Happpppppy!

Thousand Miles, thanks for the news!

Congratulation, Jang Hyuk!!!!

I wonder how he will look in a tuxedo with that long hair. :huh:

As we assumed, it turned out he let his hair grow long for the uncoming movie. A photographer with pony tail hair? :w00t:

Guest huangsy

Today's news said he HAS BEEN cast in Tazza drama !

He sure is one very busy man, father then wedding, movie and drama all at about the same time.

Guest Ender's Girl

wow, thanks tenthousand miles! :) june 2, eh? *sob, sniffle* the end of the world as we know it... :tears:

huangsy: all RIIIIGHT!!! *punches air with fist* :w00t:

wils: yeah, i'm really really curious how he'll style that unruly mass of hair for his wedding. hehe, your hyperactive imagination is at it again... or mebbe he's playing a photographer who's ALSO gay transvestite... or a homeless beggar... or the adopted child of a swiss family, so he has to wear his hair in braids... that would explain the long hair. man, the possibilities are endless! :D

Guest kdramafanusa

The TV version of Tazza could be Jang Hyuk's uncoming drama project.

Jang Hyuk has been said to be cast for the main title role in Tazza, SBS's drama (written by Kang Eung Jung and Seul Jun Seok, and directed by Kang Shin Hyo). And he indeed appeared at the staff meeting held at the SBS production center on May 21. Goni, the main hero, was played by Jo Seung Woo in the same titled movie, who was acclaimed for excellent acting. However, Jang Hyuk's management agency declined to confirm the news. The company instead said, it is true Jang Hyuk got a casting offer for the role of Goni and gives it serious consideration, but he also has other works under consideration as well.

According to Yonhap News, Jang Hyuk will play the main character "Goni". Even though he hasn't signed the contract yet, PD Lee Hyun-jik (of SBS) said that they have reached an agreement on filming schedule, etc. This 20-episode drama will premiere on September 8th on SBS.

장혁, 드라마 '타짜' 주인공

(서울=연합뉴스) 윤고은 기자 = 배우 장혁이 드라마 '타짜'의 주인공 '고니' 역에 캐스팅됐다.

영화 '타짜'의 흥행에 힘입어 만들어지는 드라마 '타짜'는 20부작으로 SBS TV를 통해 9월8일 첫선을 보일 예정이다.

SBS드라마국 이현직 책임프로듀서는 "아직 장혁 씨가 계약서에 사인을 하지는 않았지만 촬영 스케줄 등 제반 사항에 대해 합의하고 고니 역을 맡기로 했다"고 27일 밝혔다.

이에 앞서 악역인 '아귀'역에는 김갑수가 캐스팅됐으며, 김민준과 손현주 등이 주요 배역으로 가세한다.

조승우-김윤석-김혜수 주연의 영화 '타짜'는 2006년 9월 개봉, 684만 명의 관객을 모으며 빅 히트했다.

AKR20080527075800005_01_i.jpg

pretty@yna.co.kr

(끝)

<저 작 권 자©연 합 뉴 스. 무 단 전 재-재 배 포 금 지.>

[2008-05-27 10:56 송고]