For those who missed yesterday's KBS Entertainment Relay...there is a very short news abt JH getting married and a new born baby boy

This link is only on JH

http://www.mediafire.com/?0hgyuebbvm7

This link is all about weddings (including the above video)

http://www.mediafire.com/?3eyqzhmz6nx

thank you so much

this is dance of the dragon trailer .

credit ; danceofthedragonmovie + hyukbest

http://www.mediafire.com/?4ygwk4wgbbw

thanks Amaryllis and hibino39 for the clips! I will be in a download craze mode tonight..hehehe...which is good since there won't be Robbers this Wednesday and I need my Jang Hyuk fix...hehehe

website for DOD .. hope fans of JH enjoy much as i do.

http://www.danceofthedragonmovie.com/

Thanks so much!

I really enjoy browsing through the site...and FINALLY hear Jang Hyuk speaking English in the movie trailer. His English sounds pretty good definitely WAAAAY better than in Please Teach Me English..pheww...

The trailer is very cool...definitely gives off a romantic feel to the story. And wow the more I look at the synopsis the more I am convinced that this is JH's movie...he is the main character here.

The film looks promising and Jang Hyuk looks extra handsome in it, his English isn't bad at all! That's a relief, right?

oh yes dearie..it was such a relief indeed! I was so afraid his English was going to be like Teach Me English (or engrishee to be exact hahaha).

Actually I noticed all 3 (Jang Hyuk, FannWong and Jason Scott Lee) all have accented English...so I guess it'll make it interesting to watch...one Korean accent, one Chinese-Singaporean accent, and one Hawaiian accent...lol.

Yaaaaa forgot to say Jang Hyuk does look extra handsome in the trailer.

oh yes dearie..it was such a relief indeed! I was so afraid his English was going to be like Teach Me English (or engrishee to be exact hahaha).

Actually I noticed all 3 (Jang Hyuk, FannWong and Jason Scott Lee) all have accented English...so I guess it'll make it interesting to watch...one Korean accent, one Chinese-Singaporean accent, and one Hawaiian accent...lol.

Yaaaaa forgot to say Jang Hyuk does look extra handsome in the trailer.

engrishee...haha, that word made me laugh to ears~ :D

and got another version of preview:

http://blog.naver.com/shh65.do

in the SECOND clip, i promise you guys will find a more charming hyuk in this film...lol :phew:

OMO! I saw the preview of Dance of the Dragon.. and all I did was STARE and DROOL! :w00t:

Jang Hyuk looked suppeeerrrr smexy and HOT in the preview, and he didn't have to say a word AT ALL, and I was just smitten dead. :wub:

Is it only me, but Jang Hyuk looks younger in the preview? Maybe it's because of his hairstyle.. anywhos, can't wait to watch the movie. hehehe..

OMO! I saw the preview of Dance of the Dragon.. and all I did was STARE and DROOL! :w00t:

Jang Hyuk looked suppeeerrrr smexy and HOT in the preview, and he didn't have to say a word AT ALL, and I was just smitten dead. :wub:

Is it only me, but Jang Hyuk looks younger in the preview? Maybe it's because of his hairstyle.. anywhos, can't wait to watch the movie. hehehe..

ripgal : hahahaha..he is swoon worthy indeed. I think so too the hairstyle makes him look younger than in robbers. I'm guessing his character is probably supposed to be younger than his Robbers character too. Well...also one more thing he looks young because the other 2 leads are older than him :lol:.

Guest imogene_af

He's so cute in Dance of the Dragon, he has like this eyes of wonder... like someone young. I think it's also the way he plays the character as oppossed to the worldly Oh Joon.

So apparently Jang Hyuk's BTS scenes from Robbers are really popular right now. I found quite a few articles mentioning this.

http://www.freezonenews.com/news/article.html?no=24363

pp_24363_1.jpg

the article talked about how charismatic Jang Hyuk is, how his eyes are very attractive and of course they also talk about his body..lol.

and another one

http://sports.jknews.co.kr/article/news/20080222/3648526.htm

this one talking about the the popularity of the pics of the boxing scene from eps 14.

20080222_2104051816.jpg

20080222_1609101547.jpg

Bigger Pics --- *Swoon over Jang Hyuk* :blush:

(credit sidusHQ and easypol)

http://www.easypol.com/news/101160

180_L_1203642265.jpg

180_L_1203642265_1.jpg

180_L_1203642265_2.jpg

180_L_1203642265_3.jpg

180_L_1203642265_4.jpg

180_L_1203642265_5.jpg

180_L_1203642265_6.jpg

180_L_1203642265_7.jpg

180_L_1203642265_8.jpg

180_L_1203642265_9.jpg

:P hello all... cant wait for DOTD..

o-cha dear TY for the pics.

:sweatingbullets:B) so late of me.. just got hold of "Successful Story of a Bright Girl" didnt know JH was the male lead there..lol and im currently watching and enjoying it..seeing him in platinum hair.

some pics , sad that Robbers will end soon.

image1128346.jpg

image1703784.jpg

image3898133.jpg

image5494239.jpg

image6888907.jpg

image7370492.jpg

Guest muffine

OMG! He played in Model??? :o That was my first and favorite K-drama! I don't remember him though. Anyone has a pic to refresh my memories? :sweatingbullets:

cholo : thanks for the pics. I'm still in denial that Robbers is ending this week. :tears:

muffine : here's Jang Hyuk in Model. He played one of the models. There's So Ji Sub too.

viewimagephpidbulhanno29bcc427b69d3.jpg

viewimagephpidbulhanno29bcc427b6-1.jpg

I downloaded the cast and story trailers of "Dance of the Dragons", which is even better than watching it from the website. I can't wait to watch the movie. It's suppose to start in the U.S. on May 15th. I already know which theater is showing it because I saw the DofD poster in the theater last year.

After watching the video clips, I am doubly impressed by JH. His acting has always impressed me. Now, I am doubly impress because I can see his dedication and hard work to his craft.

Not to minimize the effort of any other actor, but I think JH really works to stretch his limits and to professionally develop his potential as an actor. He doesn't seem to be one who sits back and play the same type of role just to keep his popularity/marketability. He doesn't seem to be satisfied in being just an "idol". Instead, he truly wants to become a thespian.

It's nice to see someone dedicated to the craft of acting, and not just for the money or fame.

I still wish that someone would adapt Steinbeck's "Of Mice and Men" and cast Eric Mun and Jang Hyuk as George and Lenny.

When you see the story trailer, instead of the cast trailer, you'll understand why I'm commenting about his hard work. There is one dance pose that shows how much he's achieved to become a dancer.

Guest erica1064

I downloaded the cast and story trailers of "Dance of the Dragons", which is even better than watching it from the website. I can't wait to watch the movie. It's suppose to start in the U.S. on May 15th. I already know which theater is showing it because I saw the DofD poster in the theater last year.

After watching the video clips, I am doubly impressed by JH. His acting has always impressed me. Now, I am doubly impress because I can see his dedication and hard work to his craft.

Not to minimize the effort of any other actor, but I think JH really works to stretch his limits and to professionally develop his potential as an actor. He doesn't seem to be one who sits back and play the same type of role just to keep his popularity/marketability. He doesn't seem to be satisfied in being just an "idol". Instead, he truly wants to become a thespian.

It's nice to see someone dedicated to the craft of acting, and not just for the money or fame.

I still wish that someone would adapt Steinbeck's "Of Mice and Men" and cast Eric Mun and Jang Hyuk as George and Lenny.

When you see the story trailer, instead of the cast trailer, you'll understand why I'm commenting about his hard work. There is one dance pose that shows how much he's achieved to become a dancer.

Where will the movie be shown, Auntie Mame?

Guest Jill4675

cholo : thanks for the pics. I'm still in denial that Robbers is ending this week. :tears:

muffine : here's Jang Hyuk in Model. He played one of the models. There's So Ji Sub too.

OMG, those Model pics are hilarious...the hair on So Ji Sub is just CRAZY!!! :lol:

Those other pics are :wub:!!! *sigh*

BTW, share your sorrow over the ending of Robbers...I'm praying for another great series for JH ASAP.

B)