Guest rainhero181430262800

Thanks for helping me out with my question. It doesn't sound too bad. Can they be killed? I hope not, I'm not sure if there has been a star that hasn't made It back yet. He is so cute though, and his body is in excellent shape. I can't wait to see him in future dramas or movies. Thank you is about to end and I want to purchase It on dvd. ^_^

Kannie is that your picture you're using for your avatar? If It is you're really pretty! How do you get your hair like that?

Hi,

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but just found this thread.

I was watching 2007 Romantic Festival (Korean Wave) and with all the actors, they showed brief clip of movies/drams they did.

Does anyone know the titles of the drama/movie clips they showed?

I want to watch them but need to know the titles.

Thank you.

Hi,

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but just found this thread.

I was watching 2007 Romantic Festival (Korean Wave) and with all the actors, they showed brief clip of movies/drams they did.

Does anyone know the titles of the drama/movie clips they showed?

I want to watch them but need to know the titles.

Thank you.

Hi mommie Alice, I don't know which actor you are referring to but since this is Jang Hyuk's thread, I would assume that you are asking about Jang Hyuk's clip of movies and drama.

His latest drama "Thank You" which all of us agreed that he was spectacular as Dr Min Gi Seo.

"Windstuck" with Jeon Ji Hyun and "Volcano High" where he was spotting blonde hair.

Some were clips from his TJ project album.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I was referring to Jang Hyuk's clips.

I saw Thank You and it's one of my ultimate favorite drama and wanted to watch more of Jang Hyuk's movie/dramas.

I saw Volcano High years ago and didn't know it was him. Now I have to rewatch it.

EDIT: just read the 1st page. I didn't know he was in Models drama. I remember drooling over many guys while watching that years ago! LOL!

Thank you so much for the info.

P.S. Do you know where I can download Windstuck? And what is "TJ project album"?

Hi mommie Alice, I don't know which actor you are referring to but since this is Jang Hyuk's thread, I would assume that you are asking about Jang Hyuk's clip of movies and drama.

His latest drama "Thank You" which all of us agreed that he was spectacular as Dr Min Gi Seo.

"Windstuck" with Jeon Ji Hyun and "Volcano High" where he was spotting blonde hair.

Some were clips from his TJ project album.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I was referring to Jang Hyuk's clips.

I saw Thank You and it's one of my ultimate favorite drama and wanted to watch more of Jang Hyuk's movie/dramas.

I saw Volcano High years ago and didn't know it was him. Now I have to rewatch it.

EDIT: just read the 1st page. I didn't know he was in Models drama. I remember drooling over many guys while watching that years ago! LOL!

Thank you so much for the info.

P.S. Do you know where I can download Windstuck? And what is "TJ project album"?

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13573

His TJ project was his rapping music album with courtesy from kooshie. (He raps! :D ). On the 1st page, scroll down till you see some links to download his mvs. I don't know if the links still work though.

In fact, he has cast more movies and dramas than I've mentioned, all on the first page. He previous works isn't what we see of him in "TY". ;) He mellowed in "TY", like wine. :wub: (look at Hawthorn's siggy, you can see his change in looks and expression -I supposed acting only?)

*correction - If you see JH in epic costume, it may not be from his "love of sun and moon mv" but could be from Daemang.

ps: *kooshie....where are you now? :huh:

Helooo mommie Alice..... :D

You can DL Windstuck at......http://www.veoh.com/search.html?sId=&search=windstruck&type=v

l am in the midst of it... :lol:

I just finished watching Thank You and I got to say, I want to Thank you Jang Hyuk for being such an amazing, awesome, hot ajusshi actor. I mean my god, I just felt head over heels for him. When he cry, I cry, when he laugh, I laugh, when he is sad, my heart breaks. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IS HE SO GOOD?

I just finished watching Thank You and I got to say, I want to Thank you Jang Hyuk for being such an amazing, awesome, hot ajusshi actor. I mean my god, I just felt head over heels for him. When he cry, I cry, when he laugh, I laugh, when he is sad, my heart breaks. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IS HE SO GOOD?

Haha....can't agreed with you more. This is exactly how I felt when I was watch 'TY' too. Er...I didn't exactly cry but share his sadness.

He mentioned that he acted Dr Min Gi Seo with his heart although they share some similar traits in character.

So I guess the effect = good

Yeah....Thank You was my # 1 drama this year, 2nd was Coffee Prince. Jang Hyuk was really amazing! :lol: I remembered i kept on rewatching TY, maybe 20x just for him. I got so hooked in him & of course also in the story. I'm always in lurker mode here, trying to scoop whats new about him, well he has a movie coming out, i think on 2008...but thats a long months to wait. I just wish to see him in another drama again! Geezzz... i miss him, :( maybe i have to rewatch TY again. :P

Guest dionne_wu

Aww he's so unbelievably down to earth.

He's probably having the time of his life in Singapore since I bet he doesn't have the liberty of being so free and easy in Korea. That said, the poor boy's getting too thin! He needs more satay, chicken rice, stingray and chili crab. :lol:

*runs off eagerly to get some juice from a friend who has a role in the movie*

Guest hawthorn

(look at Hawthorn's siggy, you can see his change in looks and expression -I supposed acting only?)

You may love this~~~

jhlogo.png

Vague, bad, cute, nice, and beautiful...(or divine?)

Thanks for helping me out with my question. It doesn't sound too bad. Can they be killed? I hope not, I'm not sure if there has been a star that hasn't made It back yet. He is so cute though, and his body is in excellent shape. I can't wait to see him in future dramas or movies. Thank you is about to end and I want to purchase It on dvd. ^_^

rainhero18 : Hmm...if they work at the border there might be a slim possibility they can be wounded or worse. But that is a very slim chance. And if they're not working in high risk areas then the chances are even slimmer. I don't know of any stars that perished during military service.

hawthorn : Oohh..I love that siggy..showing his progression for the last 10 years.

ixora : isn't the 2004 one from when he's promoting Windstruck? I think I remember seeing pics of him in that hairstyle.

janghyukjeonjihyun.jpg

and to everyone that just joined the thread ...Welcome! Glad to find other JH fans out there.

EDIT: Found an article about Dance of the Dragon wrapping up filming

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/sin.../301453/1/.html

credit: channelnewsasia

"Dance of the Dragon" wraps up filming

By Lynda Hong, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 22 September 2007 2341 hrs

SINGAPORE : A movie shot entirely in Singapore and with a stellar international cast, will wrap up filming on September 23.

"Dance Of The Dragon", which stars Korean Jang Hyuk, American Jason Scott Lee and Singapore's Fann Wong, is a tale of love, passion, courage and hope, with ballroom dancing and martial arts woven into the plot.

Shooting locations included Chinatown, the Botanic Gardens, Kampong Glam and the Marina Bay area.

The movie is scheduled for international release early next year. - CNA /ls

Thanks O-cha for answering to my queries.

Windstruck in 2004, it seems like ages since I last saw it.

Ya....they wrapped up the filming on 23 Sept and he left on 24 Sept night.

He is still looking good after all, the weight that he has lost goes to toning.

Apparently, he goes to the gym everyday. (nan-de)

Guest rainhero181430262800

Thanks O-cha for answering my questions also, and thanks for the news on DOTD. International release? So It will be released in america next year too? Is the cast going to be speaking english or will they be speaking korean? Because jason scott-lee doesn't speak korean and if Ms. Fann is singaporean she can't speak korean either right? I'm confused about this.

Guest hawthorn

Hawthorn, I really really love you new made siggy.

Thank you~~~

May I have your permission to use it?

Sure! Feel free~~~

What's with the 2004? which drama or movie was that?

O-cha is right. It is from Windstruck promotion. His eyes are beautiful light brown, aren't they?

ws.jpg

ws2.jpg

Well...he doesn't look like Ko Myung-Woo....

That reminds me--right after falling in love with Han Gi-Tae, I googled "jang hyuk" and found the photo below.

jh.jpg

First I thought this was another Jang Hyuk. This person cannot be the actor who played my Gi-Tae...or does he metamorphose each time?

he left on 24 Sept night.

Finally. I am glad to hear that.

^ LOVED him in windstruck... sad that his character had to die but he did made the movie good to watch... I miss him, can't wait to watch another one of his drama... hoping that this movie rap up fast and so he can start on another drama project for us fans.

OMO OMO.... He left on 24th sept night.....missed my last chance to see him.... :(

My classmate said he saw JH last wed evening near Bugis, along the pavement to library.

He was with a fat guy(i guess that's his manager) and a lady(staff).

He was smoking and no fans around... but my classmate saw 2 ladies seems to be quite excited and watched him from a distance, i guess they were surprised to see a korean star in Spore...hee hee

from the various sightings i heard in/near bugis area , he must be staying in the area and very 'active' there. But it's also hard to spot him cos he's not too tall and look so ordinary with his simple dressing among the crowds.

for those who have spotted or in any way seen and managed to take pic with him or got his autograph, you gals are lucky! although he may not be the korean mega-star yet, but his humble and easy going personality is rare in showbiz nowadays, esp for overseas celebs... He is worth our support and definitely will be a great star in near future!

Do give him our support when his movie going to be release in 2008!

cheers!

Jessica :D

Thanks O-cha for answering my questions also, and thanks for the news on DOTD. International release? So It will be released in america next year too? Is the cast going to be speaking english or will they be speaking korean? Because jason scott-lee doesn't speak korean and if Ms. Fann is singaporean she can't speak korean either right? I'm confused about this.

rainhero18 : the movie will be released in the US in January 2008 and almost all of the dialogue will be in English. I'm guessing there might be a few Chinese/Hokkien words here and there but majority will be English.

hawthorn : his face really changes a lot depending on his weight it seems. He looks chubbier during the Windstruck promos...still look very handsome but just different when he is a little chubbier.

Happy Chuseok everyone!!

I hope Jang Hyuk is having a great time spending Chuseok with his family and loved ones. I'm glad he makes it back in time to Korea for chuseok.

daemang.jpg

DaeMang.jpg

sorry I don't have any nice pic of JH in traditional clothing. Does nayone have any? Willing to share here?