Checked and confirmed that the interviews will be aired this evening at 6.30 pm @ Ch 8.

You can also watch it via www.xin.sg

phpNGbOk5.jpg

【2007/09/18 新动网】《龙之舞》韩星碰上阿姐 共谱异国恋曲

蔡淑贤

新动网消息,跨国际合作的电影《龙之舞》全片在新加坡拍摄。而拍摄场景的地点其实是在一所废弃的邻里学校。记者蔡淑贤就在影片杀青之前到片场,了解演员们的拍摄情况。

电影《龙之舞》,过去三个月主要在这个位于德普路的片场拍摄。阿姐范文芳惭愧地说,导演和演员都来自不同国家,自己却因为忙于练舞,没有尽地主之谊。

范文芳说,“倒是客人有请主人去吃过,哈哈,客人说,我们要跳舞了,还没有吃过饭,要不要吃个饭,结果是客人请主人。对不起,我会检讨这件事,哈哈!”

phpE6zi9x_m.jpgphpvZN7Ye_m.jpg

韩国影星张赫在受访时表示,最喜欢吃新加坡本地的辣椒螃蟹,而且还要配上啤酒才够味。这回在电影里饰演一名从小梦想成为社交舞冠军的韩国青年。张赫说,他在六年前曾经学过踢踏舞,但社交舞却是一大挑战。

张赫说,“拉丁舞很优雅,我就在想我做得到吗?但经过这些日子我有了信心,我就带着热诚去试。”

而在片中饰演舞蹈老师的范文芳,虽然小时后也学过跳舞,但为求逼真,她在开拍前也狂练社交舞。

phpM7tqVx_m.jpgphpl4y2Ke_m.jpg

范文芳说,“在开拍之前,我大概一天也要跳几个小时,也就是因为这样子,我才伤到我的胸胫。张赫的体力非常惊人,我记得上个星期我跟他一起跳舞的时候,到了五个小时的时候我已经开始累了,可是他还是一直跳一直跳。”

《龙之舞》将在星期三杀青。

some vids for you gals!

Jang Hyuk for Darbyzili-Leukemia awareness

Dance of the Dragon 《龙之舞》news clip(Ch 8 news)

Jang Hyuk in Japan

Hanryu Romantic Festival (got parts of JH performing his martial arts stuffs! Cool dude! )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NmLky7v-aM...ted&search=

Hanryu Romantic Festival Promotion 30-May-2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGcMEJw2USU...ted&search=

* the Hanryu event have many parts vids in Youtube. you gals can search under the same topic and watch from there)

enjoy!

Credits: Youtube.com

Aug05 : thanks for the link to the New Paper. Oooohh I love that article. JH is so loveable especially with his humor. It's cool how Soompi is mentioned there...I guess the reporter is a soompi member too :D .

Amaryllis : thanks for letting us know about the interview.

Jesw21 : thanks for all those links!

The New Paper Write Up

KOREAN HEART-THROB JANG HYUK: I am a dandy boy

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/show/story/0,...,142222,00.html?

Definitely one of the best articles about Jang Hyuk. It put a huge smile on my face.

I love how JH seems to be very vigilant in his job, with no apparent self-centeredness, and definitely no reservation about how he feels about acting. Seeing him act on screen, more often as badboys, could be really misleading, when he himself is such a sweet guy. He's looking for a wife? Yeah, I'm booking the next flight to Singapore right now. JH, search no more, here I come :D

:lol: thanks loads for the newpaper article,he is so witty with his answers....many a times from interviews,one can see he puts in effort & not shy & afraid to show the humerous,goofy side of him.OF COURSE HE IS POPULAR IN SINGAPORE!!! AT LEAST PEOPLE ALL ARounD ME knows who he is..They just need to come to Singapore more often ...im so sad till now haven been able to see him in person ...he may be quite a low-profile silent kinda actor but he is sure a GOOD ACTOR! plus with his amiable & friendly personality,he is just perfect

when he leaving back home?

:huh:

He's such a cute and loveable guy...I love it that in the interview he allow his self to shine through even though there was a language barrier.

piano_lady : thanks for letting us know about the upload on veoh.

This might be slightly out of topic but another actor has also been cast in the movie Beastie Boys.

you can read the news here:

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...709191026511129

There's a blurb there mentioning how Lim Jae Hong has joined the cast of Beastie Boys alongside Ha Jung Woo and Jang Hyuk.

Guest rainhero181430262800

Hi, I judst started learning about this actor by watching "Thank you" on AZNTV comcast. He's really hot and the drama was awesome in genereal. The cast worked so well together It wasn't like acting anymore cause It just seemed so natural. It was just simply amazing.

But I do have one question about the 2 year army service all korean males have to subdue when they get around 28 or so, give or take. Since he has already been i figured you ladies would know. When they go off for the 2 years, is It like they are in the actual army where they use guns and stuff and can actually be killed or are they allowed to do something else since they are stars/celebs? I have been wondering this for awhile. Please pm me with the answer or post here, thanks.

Hi, I judst started learning about this actor by watching "Thank you" on AZNTV comcast. He's really hot and the drama was awesome in genereal. The cast worked so well together It wasn't like acting anymore cause It just seemed so natural. It was just simply amazing.

But I do have one question about the 2 year army service all korean males have to subdue when they get around 28 or so, give or take. Since he has already been i figured you ladies would know. When they go off for the 2 years, is It like they are in the actual army where they use guns and stuff and can actually be killed or are they allowed to do something else since they are stars/celebs? I have been wondering this for awhile. Please pm me with the answer or post here, thanks.

hi rainhero18 ...glad to find another Jang Hyuk fan. I think Jang Hyuk did an excellent job in Thank You..and the rest of the cast is just marvelous.

As far as I know all Korean males must do 26 months of military service. They have to fulfill this obligation before they turn 31 (in Korean age which is really more like 30 in the Roman/Western age). All of them are trained in basic training (how to use guns and such) but not all of them actually 'work' in the military barracks. Some people do get assigned to patrol the border (such as the case of Won Bin) but there are also people that work at the social/welfare offices. There is also an 'Entertainment department' mostly in charge to provide entertainment for the soldiers (skits,drama, and such on top of their daily duties) in the military so in some cases a few celebs might actually join this department (but this is not just for celebs...regular people with skills such as in Audio Video also has a chance to join). So really there is no special treatment given to celebs. So far the Korean government has been pretty good about making sure there is no violation in the military service rules.

Guest erica1064

I'm completely captivated by him too rainhero18. I thought he was phenomenal in "Thank You". I watched a couple of his mvs on youtube - he's a good singer too! I love his voice.