Guest erica1064

I know I'm coming to the party late, but I just finished watching 'Thank You'. Jang Hyuk is great! I am going to have to watch his other stuff, though it sounds like he matured a lot during his stint in the army. It will be interesting to see what his acting was like pre-military.

Cannot wait to see more of this actor!

Guest hazeleyes0115

i remember who Jang Hyuk is! much thanks to my dear online friend @ sunbin forever forum. lol.

he's the one from Bright Girl! one of my favourite korean dramas before. lol. i used to have a crush on him because of that series. i heard Thank You was going to be aired in the Philippines! *crossed fingers*. i heard good coments about Thank You. :lol:

]http://jjajangmyeon.iza.ne.jp/images/user/20070915/138784.jpg

《龙之舞》拍摄 警方封路近全天

14 September 2007

新动网报道,完全在新加坡取景的跨国大制作《龙之舞》将在本周六(15日)于罗敏申路段进行拍摄,为了保证行人安全及拍摄工作顺利进行,警方将封闭部分路段,封路时间从早上6点到下午4点。专门为某部电影拍摄且封路这么长时间,这样的做法相信在本地还是第一次。

其实,《龙之舞》来头不小,它除了获得新加坡旅游局赞助一半的制作费用之外,更是一部跨国大制作,参与演出《龙之舞》的演员包括本地阿姐范文芳,韩国当红小生张赫,好莱坞猛男Jason Scott Lee等。电影以舞蹈为主轴,整部片子在本地取景。导演将把狮城的旧景观和现代高度城市化的面貌呈现在观众眼前。

据悉,范文芳在剧中饰演一名舞蹈员,与两位男主角都有多场亲密的对手戏。

而韩国万人迷张赫首次来新加坡拍戏,更破天荒以英语演出整部电影。他说,期待这部电影把自己的演技带到更高的境界。

想必网友们都有些“心思思”了吧?不要紧,届时新动网记者会再次出动,亲临现场为大家送上及时报道,让大家一睹巨星们的迷人风采!

现在大家可以先欣赏一下这部影片的一些精彩剧照,可是独家的噢!

http://jjajangmyeon.iza.ne.jp/images/user/...0915/138785.jpg

Will this be aired?

His filming at Robinson Rd today had just been aired on local TV channel 8, 6.30pm news for a few seconds. According to the news, the road was blocked for 10 hrs today. 75 cars and 100 extras (edited) were within the blocked area (part of the props). There could be a repeat broadcast at 10pm news.

Looking at him today, I think he has lost some weight compared to his first arrival.

i remember who Jang Hyuk is! much thanks to my dear online friend @ sunbin forever forum. lol.

he's the one from Bright Girl! one of my favourite korean dramas before. lol. i used to have a crush on him because of that series. i heard Thank You was going to be aired in the Philippines! *crossed fingers*. i heard good coments about Thank You. :lol:

Oh, you MUST watch Thank You. I can only sing praises for that drama.

tiffany, ah, it's the cutest thing I've heard in a while. How humble of JH to actually eat in a food court. And I know food courts in SG can be tight spaced and/or crowded. Hee, makes me love the guy even more, if that's possible. Thank you for sharing.

Guest hawthorn

His filming at Robinson Rd today had just been aired on local TV channel 8, 6.30pm news for a few seconds. According to the news, the road was blocked for 10 hrs today. About a 100 cars were within the blocked area (part of the props). There could be a repeat broadcast at 10pm news.

Thanks for the info. Was it this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dUqRoiPzAo

Looking at him today, I think he has lost some weight compared to his first arrival.

And his hair has grown a lot!

Thanks for the upload Amaryllis.

Did anyone go down yesterday? It was raining really hard in the morning. I hope they managed to finish filming in time.

deeta- he is rather cute isn't it? I've never heard of any stars eating in a food court. But it's the bext place to be immere in the local culture. Good for him. :D

phpCU4A06.jpg

商业区取景 交警封锁路段10小时

17 September 2007

蔡淑贤

新传媒新闻报道,由韩国影星张赫和新加坡阿姐范文芳主演的电影《龙之舞》,即将在下个星期杀青。这部完全在新加坡拍摄的影片,今天拉队到莱佛士坊一带的罗敏申路取景。交警还批准申请,封锁路段10个小时。

今天是星期天,罗敏申路一早就出现异常的大塞车情况。其实这些车主都是来参与龙之舞的拍摄。

《龙之舞》的主要拍摄工作,大部分已经完成。范文芳今天并没有出现在片场,倒是韩国影星张赫的出现,吸引了忠实的影迷到场围观。

今天在罗敏申路拍摄的虽然不是大场面,但为了要求逼真,电影公司还是向有关当局申请封路。位于文达街和麦卡南街之间的罗敏申路,整条路段从早上6点一直封锁到下午4点。

制作组共动用了75辆车子以及百多名临时演员,还在升降机上取镜,以呈现繁忙时段塞车的情景。

《龙之舞》预计明年4月公映。

phpcFRFrd_m.jpg

Amaryllis, thanks for sharing.

Whoa....I want to quote Ms Chang in the Npaper......*how to say no to this man! :P

After seeing him as Dr Min Gi Seo, can't imagine him as a teacher. Maybe someday he should cast as a teacher in a drama lol.....

How timely to return next week, he can to Korean to celebrate 'Chuseok' with his family. A great reunion! :D

Amaryllis and Aug05 : thanks for sharing all the news and pics. Can one of you kindly tell us what is written about Jang Hyuk in the papers? The fonts are kindda small to read :lol:.