Guest Pucca.sg

Just wondering whether Jang Hyuk is still in Singapore?

I just came back from Taiwan so sorry that have not been here for few weeks....

Hope to see more updates of him in Singapore before he goes back to Korea :)

Guest hawthorn

华娱9月7日首播《谢谢》 张赫回归荧幕再放催泪弹

新快报讯 (记者 贺雅佳) 韩国人气偶像张赫阔别四年华丽回归,推出全新力作《谢谢》一举夺得韩国收视首位。电视剧《谢谢》讲述失意的医生、苦难的未婚妈妈与患上艾滋病的女儿之间的一段感人故事,三位主角大放“催泪弹”,以一颗感恩的心面对世事的不如意。华娱卫视将从9月7日晚正式推出,喜欢韩剧的电视观众又要准备好纸巾擦眼泪了。

韩国春季收视冠军

因为服兵役阔别观众四年的张赫,怀着忐忑的心情复出接拍《谢谢》。该剧出自韩国名编剧李庆熙之手,其作品《对不起我爱你》、《尚道上学去》等在亚洲都创下不俗的收视成绩。

作为韩国2007春季大作,同期上映的还有备受关注的《魔王》和《魔女游戏》。面对强劲对手,《谢谢》表现优异,首播当晚便创下12.6%的收视率,超过对手的11.6%,更迅速达到16.5%,最终以20.5%的高收视画下完美句号,远远超过同期的两大热作。它甚至吸引剧迷们聚集在小剧场共同观看大结局,为了观看热播中的连续剧大结局而聚集剧场团体观看却是首次,这一举动也证明了连续剧《谢谢》开播后的超人气。

kssgss7911.jpg

拍摄中曾遇车祸

刚服完兵役的张赫,身材瘦了一圈,下巴也尖了下来,成熟阳刚的气息为他增添了吸引力。过往有点痞子味道的张赫在剧中向观众们展示了他越发成熟的形象。退役后低调复出,却把戏中那位医术高超、心高气傲、脾气暴躁但颇具人性美的外科医生演活了。在戏外,就算是在拍摄过程中遇到车祸,他也坚持拍摄。《谢谢》在韩国结束了最后一集的播放后,张赫表示:“这可能是我人生记忆中最值得感谢的一部作品。”该剧的成功,无疑为张赫继续在演艺圈发展打了支强心针。他日前更在韩国、美国、新加坡携手开拍的电影《与龙共舞(Dance of the Dragon)》中担当主角,宣布正式进军好莱坞。

除了张赫的出色表演,女主角孔孝真也有不俗的表现。在拍完影片《火山高校》五年后,孔孝真再一次出演影视作品,而且这个角色也是孔孝真出道以来首次挑战的单身妈妈的角色。9岁就红遍韩国的广告童星徐心爱,在自己这部电视处女作中的演出也相当的耀眼。虽然该剧有张赫和孔孝真两大明星坐镇,但是随着剧情的发展,观众把注意力转移到了徐心爱饰演的春天上,被她的一颦一笑深深打动。

Haven't been here for awhile, feels so detached. :(

Dear Hyuk's Fans in Singapore:

Have you read an article about Ms. Fann Wong in recent URBAN of The Strait Times?

It is about the film, I guess...

Do you know which date of 'Urban'? Could it be the last segment, "Things in his bag"? Love to know what he keeps in his bag. :D

ps: hawthorn, I love your banner!

Thanks 9race for the pics.

So, guys are needed as martial art members standing around to watch their match.

Looking at the lower pic, can't helped but worried as JH looks so small and frail compared to JSL. He can throw JH away anytime... :sweatingbullets: (skill counts!)

Just wondering whether Jang Hyuk is still in Singapore?

I just came back from Taiwan so sorry that have not been here for few weeks....

Hope to see more updates of him in Singapore before he goes back to Korea :)

Wen, I think he is still around.

Amaryllis, hawthorn (san zha in mandarin? I love that), thanks for the updated info.

Guest hawthorn

Do you know which date of 'Urban'?

Hello and thanks, ixora.

Which date I am not sure but Urban is published on Tuesday, is that right?

If so, the issue of August 29 is likely.

It probably is some bad news about Fann Wong, not Hyuk.

The fans of Ms.Wong were really mad by that.

Anyway, it is about the Dance of the Dragon, so I just would like to know...

ps: hawthorn, I love your banner!

Thank you~~~10 years made him more beautiful!

Love to know what he keeps in his bag. :D

Don't we all? :P

The first pix of JH dancing with the leading lady looks more like a painting to me. Looks great!!

Can someone help to translate the Chinese article on the "perfect family of 3", please. Thank you :)

Guest hawthorn

FRAUJH.JPG

BOUQUET: JANE PACKER

JACKET&PANTS: Ennio Capasa for CoSTUME NATIONAL

By the way, from a Fann Wong BBS...

Fann Wong is currently filming the "Dance Of The Dragon" however the place was under serect place and she has infrom me and promise her (fANN Wong) not to tell everyone when she was filming location.

So Hyuk is in the secret place, too?

Guest dionne_wu

Regarding the Urban issue of Fann Wong, if I'm not wrong it was under the Fash Bash (or is it Hag?) section on the first page. It was about her lack of dancing abilities and the HEFTY pricetags on her elaborate costumes designed by Francis Cheong. ^_^

Guest hawthorn

Regarding the Urban issue of Fann Wong, if I'm not wrong it was under the Fash Bash (or is it Hag?) section on the first page. It was about her lack of dancing abilities and the HEFTY pricetags on her elaborate costumes designed by Francis Cheong. ^_^

Thanks a lot!

It sounds like a mere slander or nonsense. Nothing serious, isn't it?

her lack of dancing abilities

But today's Chinese articles say her dancing ability is higher than Hyuk's...

http://sight.luneng.com/portal/73193389549...903/185902.html

Fann Wong is currently filming the "Dance Of The Dragon" however the place was under serect place and she has infrom me and promise her (fANN Wong) not to tell everyone when she was filming location.

This post has been deleted, so whether it is true or not is unknown.

hawthorn : thanks for the latest pic. I want to get flowers from Hyuk ! hahaha... He looks so cool....

dionne_wu : awww...poor Fann...if people were bashing her on her dancing abilities. I'm sure all 3 main casts weren't great dancers so it's not fair for them to get criticism because of their dancing. After all they are all actors and not dancers. In any case I hope everything goes well in the movie shoot.

tiffany : thanks for sharing the story. He is such a down-to-earth guy. I never would have expected him to be eating in a food court. what a cool guy.

tifanny : thanks for updating us on Jang Hyuk. Sounds like JH is indeed one dedicated actor..which is why I like him a lot. I am dying to see clips of him dancing....

Guest hawthorn

138784.jpg

《龙之舞》拍摄 警方封路近全天

14 September 2007

新动网报道,完全在新加坡取景的跨国大制作《龙之舞》将在本周六(15日)于罗敏申路段进行拍摄,为了保证行人安全及拍摄工作顺利进行,警方将封闭部分路段,封路时间从早上6点到下午4点。专门为某部电影拍摄且封路这么长时间,这样的做法相信在本地还是第一次。

其实,《龙之舞》来头不小,它除了获得新加坡旅游局赞助一半的制作费用之外,更是一部跨国大制作,参与演出《龙之舞》的演员包括本地阿姐范文芳,韩国当红小生张赫,好莱坞猛男Jason Scott Lee等。电影以舞蹈为主轴,整部片子在本地取景。导演将把狮城的旧景观和现代高度城市化的面貌呈现在观众眼前。

据悉,范文芳在剧中饰演一名舞蹈员,与两位男主角都有多场亲密的对手戏。

而韩国万人迷张赫首次来新加坡拍戏,更破天荒以英语演出整部电影。他说,期待这部电影把自己的演技带到更高的境界。

想必网友们都有些“心思思”了吧?不要紧,届时新动网记者会再次出动,亲临现场为大家送上及时报道,让大家一睹巨星们的迷人风采!

现在大家可以先欣赏一下这部影片的一些精彩剧照,可是独家的噢!

138785.jpg

Will this be aired?