Guest hiro82

Hi there,

i'm new here. Actually participated for a yr or so, but never join in the threads..

I like Jang hyuk from 'Joyful girl' when it was first aired in SIN last time. subsequent to that, only managed to catch his movies, not so much of the dramas.

I know that Jang Hyuk is in town, but don't have the opportunity to see him as of yet. Can anyone kindly share where he is staying. I would love to see him up close & personal... I hope to catch him before he flies back to KOREA.. I believe his 7weeks stay is coming to an end soon (sadly..)

I know that Jang Hyuk is in town, but don't have the opportunity to see him as of yet. Can anyone kindly share where he is staying. I would love to see him up close & personal... I hope to catch him before he flies back to KOREA.. I believe his 7weeks stay is coming to an end soon (sadly..)

im clueless too!can anybody share where he stays?time is running out ...haiz ...

after he returns to korea,it will be quite impossible to catch him again

thanks thanks!

tiffany : I'm so jealous of you! hihihi..thanks for sharing the experience. If it were me passing by him I might not even be able to walk and just stared at him silly...hehehe.

Guest maisara

im just done watching Thank You. and i really love it!

Jang Hyuk is so hot in there and he potrayed his role there very well too! **thumbsup**

Guest lollipop
My girlfren & I participated in one of the filming as extra. That day was a weekend. Fann Wong & Jason Scott Lee were at Here is the "Thank You" OST autograph signed by Jang Hyuk. When I asked him for auto, he stood there waited for me to dig out my OST from my bag :tongue2: . WHen he saw it, he took it from me and I told him I bought this from Korea. He immediately flipped open and I turned to this page (with his pic) for him to sign.
you are one of the luckiest...Aug05 :wub: ... n Jang Hyuk... what a sweet guy.... :)
I finally rubbed shoulders with Jang Hyuk yesterday... as an extra.It was fun. :D
I am really happy for you tiffany n aigoooo :D thanks for sharing... :wub:

Guest hawthorn

Dear Hyuk's Fans in Singapore:

Have you read an article about Ms. Fann Wong in recent URBAN of The Strait Times?

It is about the film, I guess...