Thanks Jill for advertising my Picasa Gallery and help me posting the pics here! Sometimes I'm just too lazy to post the pics here and there. Here's a new one that it's a poster I made from my magazine 韩国特报 yesterday.

Top-2.jpg

Thanks to zoi's link. There are 3 videos of talk show "DASH" by Kim Bosung interviewing Hyuk on 23th Apr 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BicP7cHY_Q...eos=JtFTLh0P4oo

credit: tapaloha

Hi Jill - I downloaded Photoscape, simple to use but very limited functions unlike Adobe Photoshop.

Wonder where is O-cha, I just did the crazy thing of going thru the 1st 25 pages of this thread and realised she was very active then!

Hahatk - waiting for all yr videos on Tudou. :) My access of Youtube is very slow in China.

Guest jen2010

qwenli -

I was staring hard to see if hes being being naughty with his eyes *grins* & voila, what a considerate man :)

Thanks for sharing the photos for the new game show. He looks great. Prefer this hairstyle than the one in the drama itself :P

New photos from Sina blogs of our lucky man with some assistants of the variety program he recorded. Actually the program is something like Do you remember the Lyrics.

th_00994703362cf2364afb5143.jpg

Another shot of him doing autographs. Why does he look so handsome even when looking down?? :P

th_469323cc247ec9680eb345ff.jpg

The China forum is very quiet with the long May hols. Shanghai itself has a special 5 day holiday because of the Expo.

Guest Jill4675

New photos from Sina blogs of our lucky man with some assistants of the variety program he recorded. Actually the program is something like Do you remember the Lyrics.

Another shot of him doing autographs. Why does he look so handsome even when looking down?? :P

The China forum is very quiet with the long May hols. Shanghai itself has a special 5 day holiday because of the expo.

Thanks for these latest pics, qwenli! :D Some lucky assistants!

...But will he be wearing plaid shirts until he leaves China???!!! :wacko::lol:

sunglasses2.gif

...But will he be wearing plaid shirts until he leaves China???!!! :wacko::lol:

Oh yeah, I didnt realise its a plaid shirt! Whats with the plaid and checkered thing?? I myself got one checked shirt recently too! :D

Anyway, I found this photo funny, such a classic!

th_3e646ef869e2642f6d22eb3b.jpg

Off-topic but funny! This is for qwenli (and hahatk will appreciate it!):

Shanghai Is Trying to Untangle the Mangled English of Chinglishi

Haha, Jill -You shouldnt have got me started on this topic! After staying in Shanghai for awhile, I have learned to stop myself from reading the English signages n notices to prevent my English from deteriorating! :P One example that always bug me is in some taxis, before passengers alight, they have an automated announcement saying " Dont forget the things you take" Actually what they meant was "Don't forget your belongings"! And I always have a hard time spelling things to customer hotline officers because of the way they pronounced alphabets. A is a singsong Ain, N is almost erm, F is Foo and I can never tell them the alphabet Z becos their way of sayin it, is neither British or American!! :wacko:

Well the big news these few days is Jang Dong Gun's wedding or rather his wedding guests isnt it? Impressive friends he has there.

Yestrday (May 3), Mr Dae Gil is back in Shanghai filming. Seems like he has been flying back and forth. Incredible, the way the drama team accomodates his schedule!! :D

Guest Jill4675

Yes, JDG had some amazing guests at his wedding...totally star-studded guest list! :D

If you see *Mr. Dae-gil* again in Shanghai, be sure to tell him "hi" from all of us at his Soompi thread!!! ;):lol:

I am busy packing and feeling stressed because I leave early tomorrow for Taiwan and Japan...actually, even though I'm not fully organized yet, I'm feeling quite excited about the trip...too bad I'm going to miss that lunch with our JH! (The contest was too expensive anyway!!! :wacko:)

sunglasses2.gif

Found some new pictures of Hyuk . More are posted here http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=763616678

2182.jpg

2179.jpg

source: keihyuk http://flwbr1.blog66.fc2.com/

jill: Thanks for sharing that interesting article on the NY Times. Since I don't live in China, I find the Chinglish quite amusing. Some emails I received before regarding the Chinglish are very entertaining to me. The tourists can take pictures of the signs and menus as part of the memoirs of their trips.

If I lived there, it definitely would be total different feelings. Anyway, the people in China tried.

I hope you'll have lots of fun in your Asia trip ! Just found out that the Dinner with Hyuk in Tokyo postponed to Jun 5. Will you change your mind ?

Hi, 2 am, thanks for posting the pix, was about to do it, but so tired. Did you cry buckets during the last ep?

Just to add on:

pix of JH playing in water is with his Dad, at 8mths old time

pix of JH on bike is 1 year 5mths

pix of JH at table is 2 years 8mths

pix of JH with other kid, the kid is his younger brother.

I like the one of him sitting at the table best. sitting so straight and quietly looking at the camera! :D

Noticed the vitagen/yakult drink at the table, man that drink has a long history. In Shanghai there is no vitagen only Yakult, even then, there is only one type - the beige flavour! yucks!! :wacko:

Guest Jill4675

Oh, those baby pics are so cute! Adorable!!! :) Thanks, 2AM-Fan!

I'm exhausted...been traveling nearly 24 hours...now in Taipei!

qwenli, I agree...I love the one at the table best! But the first pic, as I mentioned before, is definitely almost a Dae-gil look, with the hair pulled up on top of his head! :lol: I'm not sure you have the ages correct because I think he's older in those pics. A child 1 year 5 months couldn't ride a trike???

sunglasses2.gif

Hi Jill - Congrats you make it to Taipei! Hope the jetlag is not so bad!

Yeah the hair pull on top thing, his mum got foresight hahaha! :D

I copied the ages the date of the photo. He probably just sitting on it the trike.

Guest o-cha

I'm here I'm here! hehehe...sorry...I haven't been in the mood for Korean entertainment lately...hehehe

I downloaded a new photo editing software and was experimenting with it. So I did this, its on the first page as well. Basically just wanted to do a visual summary of Hyukie's growth :P

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad212/q...ombinefirst.jpg

Awwwww I love it...shows how he's always been so handsome and serious even when he was just a young boy.

Oh yeah, I didnt realise its a plaid shirt! Whats with the plaid and checkered thing?? I myself got one checked shirt recently too! :D

Anyway, I found this photo funny, such a classic!

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad212/q...42f6d22eb3b.jpg

I actually have the CD collection. This is part of the Dong Gam box set and Hyuk was one of the male models there...

Anyone want a scan of Hyuk's individual pic?

Gosh Hyuk does look very photogenic even when he didn't realize he was being photographed.

I was rewatching a couple episode of Bright Girl's Success Story...and wow how Hyuk has changed...both physically and acting wise.....

ocha - are you refering to these two pixs? They used to be on the front page. What is the Dong Gam set about? Am such a newbie Hyuk fan actually.

th_janghyuk2.jpgth_janghyuk.jpg

babysweet - Looks like the Win Win video is subs is going to take a while more. The person doing it had a myraid of problems recently[/b] :(

jen - thanks for the infor. I accidentally stumble on this!

th_Powerade-12-oz2.jpg

New photo of Hyuk with Zhu Dan in their new drama. Oh they look so sweet together. I wish I am her!!

th_6203d92ax862645552e68690.jpg

She said in her blog that Hyuk is picking up Mandarin fast and have learnt to say 我想你, I miss you!

Guest anne0129

Hi! I love Jang Hyuk because he is an amazing actor.....never found him to be good looking before but when I watched CHUNO all that changed. I have finished it last week but I find myself repeating the series again because of the fact that it was an amazing series and I love LDH so much now I am falling for this guy......he is so goodlooking and I am currently watching Robbers too......OMG.....I am loosing my mind for this guy.......I love Jang Hyuk and Lee Da Hae tandem the best.......hope that they'll work again in another production.....