Guest Jill4675

Please go to this link to see the making of the new drama. Oh that kiss!!!

zhejiangtv

Could not access that link...I hope someone can upload it somewhere else!!! smiley-sad021.gifsmiley-sad021.gifsmiley-sad021.gif

sunglasses2.gif

Hi Jill,

I think all the China entertainment sites are down in moaning of the victims of the earthquake in Qinghai on Apr 14. All gaming, entertainment sites and activities have to be suspended through out the country for whole day of Apr 21.

Guest Jill4675

Hi Jill,

I think all the China entertainment sites are down in moaning of the victims of the earthquake in Qinghai on Apr 14. All gaming, entertainment sites and activities have to be suspended nation wide. Will update again when the sites are up.

Thanks for the info, qwenli ~ I hope I can eventually see the video as your post made me quite curious!! ;)

Meantime, some may like to see this...there are 15 "episodes"... Jang Hyuk's West Coast Story computer-20.gif These are not new; I think Zoi had to reload all her videos (lots of work for her, but she is devoted...). So if you haven't seen them, now is the time...And if you want to save these videos, you may like to dl now in case they disappear again...

I believe there are quite a few pics from this trip in hahatk's Picasa gallery... :D

sunglasses2.gif

Guest Jill4675

^^ muahaha.gif

Well, I hope he was paid well for that! It's hilarious! And I'll say it again (I know o-cha is gonna back me up on this): He is looking so young! Crazy!!! :rolleyes:

ch005.gif Well, not a fan of chicken, especially fried chicken, so this ad won't persuade me in spite of my affection for the messenger!!! coffeescreen.gif

sunglasses2.gif

Hi Jill,

Wouldnt you even try a piece of chicken wing for the sake of our oppa? :D:D:D

My link on top in post 2801 works already. Try take a look!

Happy photo here (note HanJiHye's height n where is Hyuk's hand ahhhhhh) -------

042f962b030b51c2e6cd4018.jpg

Guest Jill4675

Hi Jill,

Wouldnt you even try a piece of chicken wing for the sake of our oppa? :D:D:D

My link on top in post 2801 works already. Try take a look!

Happy photo here (note HanJiHye's height n where is Hyuk's hand ahhhhhh) -------

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad212/q...1c2e6cd4018.jpg

qwenli, I might try some chicken if he asks nicely!!! animals-26.gif

Thanks for the heads-up on the video link! :D It works and I downloaded the video! Sweet! love0052.gif Do you think he whispered in her ear that he was gonna buy her some fried chicken?? :lol:

Nice pic of the chicken group! As for height, remember, HJH has some HIGH heels on... :rolleyes:

sunglasses2.gif

Guest Jill4675

Why was Zoi's account suspended?

Jill - how do you download the video? Am such a video moron.

qwenli, I doubt you are any kind of moron!!! :D It is quite easy to dl video and there are many ways to do it. There are sites online where you paste in the link and it will save the file for you (just Google "download video," "download from YouTube," or whatever and check out the options). As for me, I use a Firefox addon called DownloadHelper https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006. The link I gave is in English for the US. If you use Firefox, you will likely be able to find another link for your location. The program works very well (sometimes it is stymied by certain sites...I had trouble with one or two Chinese sites when the files were large and there was a lot of buffering). Sometimes the file is embedded in such a way (found this on some Korean sites), I couldn't dl the file.

See? I told you her heels were HIGH!!! :lol: She's not taller than he is! She's not even tall! muahaha.gif

sunglasses2.gif

Why was Zoi's account suspended?

qwenli: It probably has to do with the copyright thing. Not sure about that but I guess Youtube allows you 3 violations and then suspends your account. zoi thought she had lost this account and felt very bad about losing the comments from us.

Anyway, I should ask her if she will go to see Hyuk when he's in Japan in May ;) .

Love that HighCut video...if only it were HQ and longer...

Jill: I love the HighCut video, the music and photos too. You can tell by my avatar and signature ( designed by you) :P

Guest Jill4675

Anyway, I should ask her if she will go to see Hyuk when he's in Japan in May ;)

omg.gif Hey! I'm going to be in Japan in May (seriously, I am)...hope he has time in his schedule for me!!! Of course, I'd probably sSc_faint.gif!!! :lol:

sunglasses2.gif

Jill - if your schedule coincides, you must go see him yeah. Some Chinese fans are trying to visit his current filming set and I don't know who they contacted but someone told them the possible hour is like 4am!! Man, I hope Hyukie is not sleeping 2 hours days again...

Yesterday, I accidentally tuned into KBS World bumped into Chuno last ep,can't help myself but watched it again and I still cry buckets!! So, I went to dig out some happy photos of him from the press conference of Robbers.

th_1149_502704_SSM_0067.jpgth_200712261644197800.jpgth_200712261606331001_1.jpg

omg.gif Hey! I'm going to be in Japan in May (seriously, I am)...hope he has time in his schedule for me!!! Of course, I'd probably sSc_faint.gif!!! :lol:

sunglasses2.gif

Jill: Hey, lucky you ! Vacation there ? I wish I can go too. :rolleyes:

Just checked zoi's blog about Hyukie's May event. You need to apply for the Hallyu Fan Card and there is a membership fee of 26000円 annually. 4 lucky people will be selected to have dinner with Hyuk in Tokyo on May 29.

So, Jill, hurry up if you want to have dinner with Hyuk! The Japanese can really come up with all kinds of idea to squeeze money from the fans <_<

There is a fan meeting or event in July for Hyuk to Japan though( details to be announced). You get to vote if you prefer handshake or hug btw. April 7 to April 30 :P ( Not sure if this is just some gimmicks or really going to happen).

source: http://1janghyuk.blog17.fc2.com/blog-category-13.html

http://www.hallyufancard.jp/Main/

Guest Jill4675

Jill: Hey, lucky you ! Vacation there ? I wish I can go too. :rolleyes:

Just checked zoi's blog about Hyukie's May event. You need to apply for the Hallyu Fan Card and there is a membership fee of 26000円 annually. 4 lucky people will be selected to have dinner with Hyuk in Tokyo on May 29.

hahatk: Yes, vacation...first to Taiwan for a few days, then to Japan...duh.gif:o Oops, I'm leaving Japan on the 27th...bad timing!!! :lol:muahaha.gif

(I would like to be a mouse in the corner at that dinner... ;) )

@ qwenli ~ Chuno Ep. 24 will make me cry if I even think about it! crying.gif It was hard to make the screen caps and final post for Chuno 24...just too sad... sSa_bye.gif

sunglasses2.gif

I just went to calculate, 26000 yen is US$278!

Wow, thats quite alot for a year membership! Looks like Hyukie's schedule is quite full with all these Japanese activities coming up. Chuno is screening in Japan now, looks like his stardom is going to shine further!!

Am trying to go Seoul in June. Anybody know anybody there that can be a freelance guide to me?

Guest o-cha

^^ muahaha.gif

Well, I hope he was paid well for that! It's hilarious! And I'll say it again (I know o-cha is gonna back me up on this): He is looking so young! Crazy!!! :rolleyes:

Of course I'll back you up....Hyukie is turning bacj time with his new chicken CF....reminds me of his doryonim days in Chuno....ahhhh Chunooooo....how I miss Dae Gil-ie so much.

BTW ladies...what is the name of the Chinese drama that Hyuk will be in? Write in Chinese please...so I can do searches :)

I LOL'ed at the title of this article

http://www2.enewstoday.co.kr/sub_read.html...amp;section=sc2

추노꾼 장혁, 이번엔 치킨사냥에 나서다?

Slave Hunter Jang Hyuk, Now Coming Out as Chicken Hunter?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1271823675.jpg

Guest Jill4675

추노꾼 장혁, 이번엔 치킨사냥에 나서다?

Slave Hunter Jang Hyuk, Now Coming Out as Chicken Hunter?

lol-049.gif From slaves to chickens! animals-26.gif Oh, that is hilarious!

I do prefer his slave-hunting persona...on the other hand, I did have to smile when (in one of the CFs) HJH says "Oppa, ga ja...." love0001.gif It's almost like he went back in time to become a character in an old-fashioned romantic Kdrama... he really is a chameleon, easily taking on many different personae! :D

o-cha, I'm sure hahatk or qwenli will give you the Chinese characters for the name of the drama.... :)

sunglasses2.gif