Guest o-cha

thanks for all the pics ladies! qwenli and roddy thanks for the QA.

Ahhhh is he going to keep that hairstyle???? Gaaaahhh I hope not...I can't imagine that hairstyle in a modern drama....

Guest pepo1989

anyway, i read news about wooyoung lost to jang hyuk in kbs win win..so does it means that jang hyuk episode will be aired next week???anyone got the photoss??thanksss

Guest roddy_1

I'm not sure if this is the show or another show:

Wearing sneakers again - cool! :D

a3048644cea49a7a510ffeae.jpg

f1e88cb1b249c962092302ac.jpg

Guess who was the surprise guest? Onion!

keX20100330223406_0.jpg

I reeeeeeaaally wanna see this show now...

Guest Jill4675

28133.gif I am really impressed with you, qwenli! You attended the press conference! You are our hero(ine)!!! :lol:

You even shook his hand! thunk.gif

Thanks so much for taking pictures (I saw them earlier today in hahatk's Picasa album...)! camera.gif

I have to agree with roddy and others...really not liking that hair... nogood.gif

pointandlaugh.gif Also, the translation of the title from Chinese to English resulting in "Fall in Love with Anchor Beauty" is just ~ well ~ hilarious!

sunglasses2.gif

Guest pepo1989

yess im 100% suree it waas from kbs win win...awwwwwww lee da haeee is comingg as surprise guestt...i misss themm she surely adores jang hyukkk so much :)

andd thank youu so muchh to bothh off youuuu qwenli and roddy...i lovee you guysss hehehehe thankksssss

hi Jill - I love yr sheep icon! haha, Yes I still feel as if I have won the lottery!

pepo - thanks! :)

Another Chinese fan who went to the set today said she overheard that JH is only sleeping 2 hours nowadays because his schedule is so packed. They are really milking him to the max!! Poor guy, already just coming off the tedious Chuno. I don't think he even have time to call his wife!

How can the first page be updated? Bulhandang and Chuno is not added into the list yet. Ever since I met him, I feel like I have to support him forever! :rolleyes:

Guest roddy_1

Yea, his work ethic is insane. He did the same thing when filming Tazza because he was also working on Penthouse Elephant - at the same time - and only did about 10 hours of sleep a week! I remember reading the news how impressed the Tazza crew were with him at that time...

qwenli: jia you! He must have really made a good impression in a face to face meeting :) .

Don't know what photoshoot this is, but I like it:

7b088694a77d5528d31b7048.jpg

Guest Jill4675

Yea, his work ethic is insane. He did the same thing when filming Tazza because he was also working on Penthouse Elephant - at the same time - and only did about 10 hours of sleep a week! I remember reading the news how impressed the Tazza crew were with him at that time...

qwenli: jia you! He must have really made a good impression in a face to face meeting :) .

Don't know what photoshoot this is, but I like it: ...

Nice pic! :D

To me he looked really uncomfortable at the press conference that qwenli attended. But maybe it was partly explained by exhaustion... Who can manage a schedule like that? confused-idunno.gif

wavesmile.gif *waves to all my Chuno/Jang Hyuk friends!* Over on the Chuno thread, I still have to post links to my screen caps from Episode 24 and then post the summary of Ep. 24 ...and that is the end of Chuno for me ... :osSa_bye.gif

EDIT: @qwenli ~ The person who started this thread has not kept it up. Probably nothing can be done unless there is another volunteer to take over, update it, and keep it current. In that case, contacting a mod can set up the switch...

sunglasses2.gif

Hi, am reposting some pix here from Baidu Tieba, for fans who cant read Chinese.

Taken on Saturday I think on the set of the new drama. His hair doesnt look so bad now. Click on the image to enlarge it.

th_5b54b33f9e61228fd2aaaf17275b8f07.jpg

th_6207cfada92ecf5386628a63828e1bba.jpg

th_da2ca2831c30b7f46edc4aed91eafeeb.jpg

th_da4ff58556a6cb98e873902cbb5f7740.jpg

Guest o-cha

do we have any idea what profession Hyuk's role in his new drama is?

Just curious..cuz with that kind of hairstyle....he can't be a super serious businessman, can he? :lol:

Guest Jill4675

do we have any idea what profession Hyuk's role in his new drama is?

Just curious..cuz with that kind of hairstyle....he can't be a super serious businessman, can he? :lol:

:rolleyes: Same as JDG in the original All About Eve! He's the guy in charge! So, yes, he should be a "super serious businessman"!!! sign0020.gif

sunglasses2.gif

Guest roddy_1

......His hair doesnt look so bad now.

Ack! I still can't stand it. If I were his girlfriend / wife, I'd rather shave him bald in his sleep :lol: !

Guest Jill4675

Ack! I still can't stand it. If I were his girlfriend / wife, I'd rather shave him bald in his sleep :lol: !

muahaha.gif Swept up on one side is definitely bizarre!!!

BTW, roddy, if you were his girlfriend, his wife would shave you bald!!! c8203a53.giflol-049.gif

sunglasses2.gif

Jill - how do we contact the moderator to update the first page?

Do you guys want more pix from the chinese forum? if so, I will repost some from there, I was just thinking perhaps most people can access the chinese forum. hahatk was the one who introduce me to the chinese forum.

Guest Jill4675

Jill - how do we contact the moderator to update the first page?

Do you guys want more pix from the chinese forum? if so, I will re-post some from there, I was just thinking perhaps most people can access the chinese forum. hahatk was the one who introduce me to the chinese forum.

qwenli, if you want to take over this thread (?), you could "report" the first post, indicating that it's out of date and you'd be interested in taking it over or you could PM one of the mods with the same request. I don't know whether the member who began this thread is still active. You could try contacting her but it may be she no longer looks at this thread. I have never seen her post here. In order for the thread to be updated and kept up to date, someone must take over the thread... ;) I know of one case where this was done; it took some time to get it changed, but now that other thread is always up to date.

As for pictures, I believe that it would be good to see the more interesting pictures re-posted here...it can be hard to find your way around Baidu without knowledge of Chinese...so if you feel so inclined, you could put some pics here for us!!! thumbsup.gif

sunglasses2.gif

Guest roddy_1

BTW, roddy, if you were his girlfriend, his wife would shave you bald!!! c8203a53.giflol-049.gif

*runs away screaming* :P !

I miss long hair flying in the wind Chuno hotness:

7d2c0ff4b4792d58dcc4747e.jpg