arrkkkk..hotness overload!!

Thank you hahatk for posting those wonderful pics.

I'm still so amazed at how Hyuk can give different vibe in dramas compared to when he is being himself.

Guest 2AM-Fan

I'm a new fan of Jank Hyuk ^____^..

i totally Loved him in Please Teach Me English :rolleyes: . I also watched Tazza & his Pusan dialect is So SMEXY :wub: ..

I'm downloading the drama Robber /불한당.. Can't wait to see it.. & definitely waiting for Chuno/추노, hope it going to be a 대박 ^^

hahatk, Thank you for the pics. the one with the orange shirt is my fav ^^.

Help!!

he made a cameo appearance in Ryokiteki na Kanojo, In which episode?

Sorry for my poor English..

Welcome on board, 2 AM-Fan !

he made a cameo appearance in Ryokiteki na Kanojo, In which episode?

I believe Hyukie's in the 1st epi. but it was a very short scene. ;)

I would strongly recommend you to watch Thank You if you haven't seen it yet. A lot of us were attracted by his character in it first. Hope you will enjoy watching Robber. Hyukie and Lee Da Hae are both excellent and their chemistry together is great. :P

Guest 2AM-Fan

Welcome on board, 2 AM-Fan !

I believe Hyukie's in the 1st epi. but it was a very short scene. ;)

I would strongly recommend you to watch Thank You if you haven't seen it yet. A lot of us were attracted by his character in it first. Hope you will enjoy watching Robber. Hyukie and Lee Da Hae are both excellent and their chemistry together is great. :P

Thank you for Replying hahatk :) . I wonder how short it is!! anyway going to watch it ;) .

I'll watch Thank You after I finish Robber.

Hi chingus~~~~~~~~~~ *waves*

Sorry that I have been a mia again...hehe...I am back! I have been away from Soompi for a while as I had some urgent things to deal with. Thank you for keeping our Hyukie's land alive.

Thanks hahatk for posting the goodies! :) Yuuuuuummy!

I have been long waiting for this kind of photos. As much as I love Hyukie's various looks after his military period, I have still missed the vibes from the pics taken prior to his military period: leisurely, sporty, relaxed, light, etc. B) My favorite is the one in organge, like 2PM-fan. ;)

Welcome to Hyuk's thread, 2PM-Fan! It's always nice to see a new fan of Jang Hyuk because he deserves praises from much more fans!

BTW, I am getting nervous as the Chuno days come closer.

wils: yay you're back..hehehe. Yeah I'm really nervous about Chuno. I have no doubt Hyuk-ie will do an excellent job...as he always give 100% to anything that he does but still there is so much pressure on Chuno.

A very nice Dae Gil Chuno graphic by lidongxu@leedahae.ifensi

baidufan.jpg

Guest 2AM-Fan

I'm the 1st one wishing him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D

Wish you a Happy Birthday Jang Hyuk Oppa ^__^

flower-birthday.gif

May you share love and laughter with those you love.

Thanks for welcoming me Guys :) .

생일 축하합니다

happy-birthday-wishes-glowing-candles.jpg

Wishing you a very happy birthday . . . and many more!

Wave to all,

I've recently became his fan. He is really a great actor & a true fashionista.

Going to watch all his Dramas and Movies.

Thank you to all who brings us his latest updates..

am I the last to with Hyuk-ie a Happy Birthday? :lol:

Happy Birthday dear Jang Hyuk-ssi!

May you always be blessed with good health and good fortune.

presscon3.jpg

BTW...there's a gazillion Hyuk pics on Chuno thread...just go there to view it...

Merry belated Christmas to all my Hyuk-ers!

I went to San Diego for 3 days and just came back last night.....no internet for 3 days! I needed that..hehehehe

Just in case anyone missed the Chuno poster

posterkoreanver.jpg

englishposter.jpg

Anyone had luck watching the Chuno epic trailer? I tried 3 times and waited hours...each time stopped mid-way..sighhhh....

Thanks for the info hahatk!

BTW....Happy Together-Chuno cast hasn't been aired, has it? I think they just finished taping, right??

I enjoyed Hyuk's last Happy Together with Penthouse Elephant crew...this time it'll be even better since not just Chuno cast will be there but also Kim Soo Ro.

Jang Hyuk's wife gave birth to their second son at the end of November. It's only now been released.

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...091230160116634

30일 장혁 측은 머니투데이 스타뉴스와의 전화 통화에서 "장혁씨의 아내가 지난 11월 말 둘째 아들을 출산했다"며 "당초 예정일이 12월에서 1월 사이로 알려졌었는데 그보다 일찍 아이가 나왔다"고 전했다.

Jang Hyuk's rep told reporters on the 30th via phone interview "Jang Hyuk's wife gave birth to a son at the end of November." "The birth was originally planned for December but the child came out 1 month early."

Congrats to Hyuk-ie and his wife! A new addition to the family is sure to bring more joy.

Jang Hyuk's rep told reporters on the 30th via phone interview "Jang Hyuk's wife gave birth to a son at the end of November." "The birth was originally planned for December but the child came out 1 month early."

Thx o-cha and congrats to Hyukie. Another boy ! The kids will have lots of fun growing up together. Hyukie's gonna have to work harder if they want a girl ! Like father like son, Hyukie has only a younger brother, right ?

The Chuno team filmed Happy Together on Dec 30. The latest I heard HT will be aired on Jan 02, 2010. I really love LDH and this girl is so fun to watch. :P Can't wait to watch HT and Chuno !

I looooove this pic...Hyuk looks so young here...totally believable as a young master here..hehehe

daegilyangban.jpg

I can't wait for Happy Together too. LDH is always so candid on interviews and such so I'm sure she'll be awesome on shows too...hehehe. I wonder what kind of on set secrets will be revealed.