Hi o-cha, hahatk and all other chingus, *waves*

:lol::lol::P:D:lol::lol:

wils : I'll have to say this again. I love love love the latest Chuno poster shooting pics. I think Hyuk looks the best in the last batch of pics....

I might not be able to go on soompi much next week...I'll be on vacation in Maui....I'll try to log on once in a while...

I think so too. I love him in the latest chuno poster pics. :P

Oh....I envy you..You are in Maui! :lol: ...I just googled the island...Wow.....I won't blame you even if you don't log on during your vacation there. :lol: o-cha, have lots of fun!!! And share with us your fun story when you return.

Today there are more pics from the interviews. Yay!

I will just post the pics from an interview and save the others for tomorrow's posting. B)

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200911081147001003

I love this interview. The interview is kinda long, but very substantial.

I hope I can translate it later when I have time. :rolleyes:

2s79pjt.jpg

I find this as one of the best pics from the recent interivews. I loooooooooove him in this pic. He is simply lovely, lovely, and lovely. :wub: :wub:

al3kec.jpg

1yp9p3.jpg

hi girls...checking in from Maui....ehehhehee.

How are you guys?

Did I miss anything?

I like the latest Hyuk pics...he's been doing TONS of interviews lately....loving it....but does he sleep? :lol: He has Chuno to shoot....

I love this interview. The interview is kinda long, but very substantial.

I hope I can translate it later when I have time.

I like the latest Hyuk pics...he's been doing TONS of interviews lately....loving it....but does he sleep?

wils: That's great news to all of us if you will translate this interview. Hyuk has so many interviews and pics shooting lately and I really don't know how he can handle this kind of workloads and stress. How could he find time to sleep and rest ?

o-cha: What are you doing here while taking a vacation in Maui? You miss Hyukie and us already ?

2009111109300329207_093310_1.jpg

2009111109300329207_093310_2.jpg

hahatk: yeeees...I miss you guys already..hehehe.. I'm in my hotel room right now. Thought I'd stop by the thread for a few minutes..lol.

Gosh the promotion for Chuno is really great....we've been getting so many news update in the last month...and the drama won't even air for another 2 months. KBS must be really putting a lot of hope on Chuno.

HAAAA.... we miss you too, o-cha! How's your vacation? :P

I agree.. KBS must have a high expectation for Chuno and the promoter of Chuno is doing a great job... tons of praises are not enough for the Chuno promoter.

hahatk, I really wish I can translate some of the interviews right now to share with you, but I have some projects ahead of me. <_< BTW, looks like he did lots of interiviews just a few days and made arrangements for when each interview will be publisized. Isn't that why we see him in same clothes for different interviews? :lol: He may want to save time for playing with his son??? :lol:

Pics from the interviews.

http://www.heraldbiz.com/SITE/data/html_di...00911110653.asp

He looks so cooooool.

Looking at these pics, I am imagining some images of the roles he probably could do well, such as a young professor or an architect??? keke....

qo8vib.jpg

qq4olz.jpg

Looking at these pics, I am imagining some images of the roles he probably could do well, such as a young professor or an architect???

If Hyuk were a professor, I bet his classes would be packed with female students. I would have taken one no matter what he's teaching. :rolleyes:

looks like he did lots of interiviews just a few days and made arrangements for when each interview will be publisized.

Absolutely agree. I bet even the locations are probably the same or similar. It's good that they had made arragements so that we got to see Hyukie on the news almost everyday for the entire month.

I really wish I can translate some of the interviews right now to share with you, but I have some projects ahead of me.

wils: That's understood and do as you please. I used the online translator and somehow got some idea what the interviews're about.

3_nswblog.jpg

4_nswblog.jpg

2_nswblog.jpg

1_nswblog.jpg

source: http://blog.naver.com/nswblog?Redirect=Log...gNo=50075742310

Professor Hyuk? I likeeeeeeeee.....heehehhehe

Thanks girls for always updating this thread with goodies.

Maybe Hyuk-ie can do Nike advertisement next...hehehe..I miss seeing him do CFs.

wils : vacation is great....I'm leaving home tonight =( .....wish I could stay longer here...but hey gotta go back to work, right? lol.... and actually I miss my dog terribly too...so in a way I can't wait to be home again.

Chuno pictures look sooooooooooooo good...it's ridiculous how good they look.

20091114ba003.jpg

93912b.jpg

93912a.jpg

If Hyuk were a professor, I bet his classes would be packed with female students. I would have taken one no matter what he's teaching. :rolleyes:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_9vzTcHBMi9g/Sv2KELCp...0/1_nswblog.jpg

Haha....I would be one of his students..hehe :lol:

Ohhhhh..I like seeimg hin in casual outfit..he looks dashing in hoodie... :P

Maybe Hyuk-ie can do Nike advertisement next...hehehe..I miss seeing him do CFs.

wils : vacation is great....I'm leaving home tonight =( .....wish I could stay longer here...but hey gotta go back to work, right? lol.... and actually I miss my dog terribly too...so in a way I can't wait to be home again.

Chuno pictures look sooooooooooooo good...it's ridiculous how good they look.

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/4087/20091114ba003.jpg

Me too. I wish he can resume CFs just as he did in his pre-military era. Nike would be a good one for his return to the CF market. Don't you think he looks so good in sportswear? hehe...

Gaaaaashhhhh.... this Chuno pic is ridiculously awesome. :wub: :wub: I can't get myself stop drooling...

Hahha..I think I know the feeling...that's why vacation is always short and, at the same time, long..keke..

I have tons of things to finish this week...but still have a long way to go....

Anyway....have a good weekend, hyukers!!!! :D

Hi chingus, *waves*

Yah....not much news... :(

Wait...one of the news released today is...Hyukie is visitng Japan on Dec. 8-9 for the promotion of Tazza DVD sets and his photobook and DVD 'It Travel'...good for his japanese fans! Good for us as well because those events will generate more of his pics. :lol:

Me too. I can't wait to see his movies and chuno.

hi gals!

I know!!! January seems so far away...sighhhhh.....I'm really curious with Hyuk-ie's role in Chuno.

Just in case you haven't read this..Mister X's preview on Chuno via twitchfilm

http://twitchfilm.net/news/2009/11/preview...ave-hunters.php

Gosh...Hyuk sure is busy..he still needs to do promotion for Tazza as he is filming Chuno.

And come to think of it..the poor guy will probably have to work on his birthday again this year. It's been 3 straight years, right?

And come to think of it..the poor guy will probably have to work on his birthday again this year. It's been 3 straight years, right?

That's really true..haha... Hope he can spend some time with his family, particularly with his new baby on his birthday!

I can't help smiling by myself when i am imagining that his son is singing a birthday song for his handsome daddy.. :rolleyes:

BTW, I haven't been to his twitch postings recently. Well...something's stopped me from doing it..keke...

Hi hyukers~

Happy TGIF,

As all of his movies were released, our thread is getting quieter. But...our Chuno is coming sooooon..not that near though...*sigh* And hope our other hyukers, who haven't been seen these days, to come back soooon, too. B)

Thanks hahatk for sharing the preview. Seems there are a lot of surprises in the IT Travel video. I can't wait to see it.

xaqpue.jpg

I hope all the Hyukers are having a great weekend!

thanks hahatk for posting the video links. Yeah let's hope there are more to be revealed when the Travel video is released....

wils : we are quiet because we emulate Hyuk. Hyukie is quiet so we are also quiet...:lol: But naaaah once Chuno is released I know for sure we'll be talking about his Dae Gil.

Ditto. Hope you'are having a good time, all hyukers.

For me, I am still busy with piles and piles of works... :(

hahatk, it's even better that the Nnet's version is not the same as the DVD. We will have more to see. :lol:

o-cha, "..we will be talking about his Dae Gil." Exactly, haha, again, we emulate him because he is quite talkative about his works. :P I noticed your new Chuno banner. Bravo, it's so awesome! :lol:

thanks wils....I'm not good at making banners but that cut still just screams to be used in a banner..hehehe.

new Dae Gil pic

pp360961.jpg

There's an article on Chuno but gosh I don't have time to translate =(

Thanks o-cha for posting the new pic of Dae Gil's. Wow...chuno is truely a big budgted project; 15 billion won. I am reaaally excited about this would-be masterpiece. :lol:

I did not know he did shoot for magazne Esquire (Dec. 2009). This time the shoot was designed for the charity auction for adoptees. Besides him, Yoo Ji Tae, Kang Ji Hwan, and Kim Kang Woo joined the charity shoot.

I love this pic. Hyukie and the baby look adorable. :rolleyes:

lx_es12_04.jpg

Here are more images by a digital camera.

bg8b2f.jpg

28l5jid.jpg

w8p75z.jpg

206lrg8.jpg

source: dc hyuk gall

It's quite funny. Hyukie, the only married man and father among them, made his partner baby cry. When he attempted to play with the baby, the little creature burst into tears. Not surprising at all. Who would not cry after seeing a man with the scary mark on his face??? Keke.... :lol: