wils, my friends from Hyukbest and Baidu want to thank you very much. I translated your translation to them today and they love it very much.

I've dreamed that I will be a genuine actor in the mid-thirties and will be in full bloom in the mid-forties.

This assures us that Hyuk will continue his career as an actor for a looooooooooong time.

wils, my friends from Hyukbest and Baidu want to thank you very much. I translated your translation to them today and they love it very much.

This assures us that Hyuk will continue his career as an actor for a looooooooooong time.

My pleasure. Yeah... for a loooooooooooooooooo time! :lol:

Some photos of the RAL press screening:

He looks gorgeous in that grey suit. B) and there seemed no vip preview ( I guess it's because of the PIFF?)

344y242.jpg

2lc4cjl.jpg

1zdvlf9.jpg

dn29uw.jpg

nzzx0.jpg

2efq684.jpg

zx4it1.jpg

25ur7n4.jpg

2n107c.jpg

10f0psl.jpg

bvdjd.jpg

Thanks wils. The pics are lovely but Hyuk's too tired to have any facial expressions. Poor Hyukie. Must have been too exhausted for the last 4 days non-stop movie promotion activities. :wacko::(

This is the only pic he smiles

25ur7n4.jpg

Hyuk looks so handsome.

bvdjd.jpg

Love this Movieweek pic. Finally, Hyuk is in the front instead of Yuri. Ever since the Rabbit movie is promoted, most of the cut stills are all focus on Yuri. I understand it's Yuri's debut movie but feel sad that Hyuk is treated like a supporting role. :angry:

fxs8j5.jpg

the Movieweek pics......dies!!! hahahaha...gaaaaaahh Hyuk is soooo gorgeous!

Hyuk-ie looks good in the grey suit for RAL screening..just with the suit was better tailored for him....it was a bit too big on him.

Thanks for the Penthouse trailer link hahtk! Finally see there's more to the story than just sensuality...hehehe. Seems pretty intense.

Hi hahatk & o-cha, and all lurking Hyukers, *waves*

Thanks wils. The pics are lovely but Hyuk's too tired to have any facial expressions. Poor Hyukie. Must have been too exhausted for the last 4 days non-stop movie promotion activities. :wacko::(

Hyuk looks so handsome.

http://i37.tinypic.com/bvdjd.jpg

Love this Movieweek pic. Finally, Hyuk is in the front instead of Yuri. Ever since the Rabbit movie is promoted, most of the cut stills are all focus on Yuri. I understand it's Yuri's debut movie but feel sad that Hyuk is treated like a supporting role. :angry:

As you said, he must be exhausted out of 4 day PIFF activities and I know he had a photo shooting with a magazine yesterday as well. Besides, I think he has a tendency not to smile much for public photos unless he bursts to laughter.

oh..dearie, I felt responsible for making you sad. keke. So, here is one more pic he smiles.

sfwfmp.jpg

Here are more pics he looks so handsome.

skvrlt.jpg

bjeby8.jpg

I know what you meant. But I don't agree that most of the still cuts are all focused on her. Only the still cuts from the station scene we've seen through the first trailer take him out of focus. In the trailer, Eunsol is pictured as blurred. While May is sitting on the front, EunSol is sitting next to her but looks blurred, or wandering on the railroad with him unfocused. Of course that scene would have some meaning. But the thing is, as these still cuts are more frequently used for the media coverage, people might have that impression (or misunderstanding? ) you mentioned. ... I read some comments on the movie hyuk fans wrote after watching it at the PIFF @Hyuk dc gall. (oh..gosh...they said the movie is fantastic! ) The weight of the roles May and EunSol is equal, they said. I also got the same impression from the news coverage on the press screening. Well,..however, in order to make this film more marketable, the promoter needs to bring up some issues so that audiences can be more attentive. And it's not just the promoter, but the media is also crazy about the attention. So they mostly focus more on personal issues rather the movie itself. I think the promoter will make the most of Yuri's debut by bringing up some issues like her story during her singer's life, the controversy over her acting, etc. Yeah...after filming is done, the next round is just business, business. So...let's not feel sad about this. We just have as much fun as we can. We trust in our brilliant actor.

Sorry for my rambling. Anyway...the movieweek pics are awesome!

aaahh glad to hear that for those who got to watch RAL that the movie is awesome...and better yet the fact that Eun Sol and May get equal screen time.

I maybe in the minority..but I like serious Hyuk expression..hehhehe. I like him better with just a little smile vs laugh out loud..lol...

Guest Becon_DVN

so many new pictures of Hyukie :lol: Thank you for posting them. He must be very tired with busy schedule like this.

The trailer of Penthouse Elephant is very interesting, looks like there will be some conflicts and revenges between the 3 guys. Can't wait to see my hot Hyuk :blush:

I just finished watching Ogamdo (Hyuk's part only), and I almost fainted at the love making scene, super hot :P that's why i really want to see the Elephant movie, more hot scene of Hyukie hehe ...

the promoter will make the most of Yuri's debut by bringing up some issues

wils : It's very sweet of you for sharing your thoughts with me/us. I do understand the box office means a lot in the movie business. Especially the actors're betting their payrolls in this movie. Yuri does have a lot of fans and her debut movie is one of her selling points to the reporters. Anyway, I'm very confident in Hyuk cuz 'We trust in our brilliant actor'.

hyuk's fans wrote after watching it at the PIFF @Hyuk dc gall. (oh..gosh...they said the movie is fantastic! ) The weight of the roles May and EunSol is equal.

It's still good to know 'the movie is fantastic' even though fans' opinions are very bias :P . I'm so glad that the Rabbit and Elephant are finally coming out. Looking forward to watching them soon.

A new Elephant poster? to share from dc gall.

1255435121_200910132059060680237101_0.jpg

..it was a bit too big on him.

I thought so too.

I maybe in the minority..but I like serious Hyuk expression..hehhehe. I like him better with just a little smile vs laugh out loud..lol...

Yeah...I also love his serious look, but sometimes miss his big smile too. :lol: The good thing about FO is I've got lots of time to see him laugh. hehe.

I just finished watching Ogamdo (Hyuk's part only), and I almost fainted at the love making scene, super hot :P that's why i really want to see the Elephant movie, more hot scene of Hyukie hehe ...

Haha..I am sure you will see much hotter scene of Hyukie on PE. Someone posted a comment on the movie @ dc hyuk gall. She seemed to watch the movie through unofficial screening. She (not Hyuk's fan) said our hyukie was so sweet at those scenes. She said she never imagined Hyukie could do that bed scene acting that well. :wub: As for the movie in general, she expressed a great surprise that she did not expect that movie to be that fun, intense and exciting. She predicts it will do well in the market. B)

Especially the actors're betting their payrolls in this movie.... Anyway, I'm very confident in Hyuk cuz 'We trust in our brilliant actor'.

It's still good to know 'the movie is fantastic' even though fans' opinions are very bias :P . I'm so glad that the Rabbit and Elephant are finally coming out. Looking forward to watching them soon.

A new Elephant poster? to share from dc gall.

Hope our actors would get payback enough with the movie selling well.

That's true..fans' opinions are often biased..I am looking forward to seeing the general audieces' responses to RAL.

Thank you for posting the poster here. Actually it looks like a part of the promotional pamphlet for foreign buyers. Whatever..I love Hyukie's look on there.

I am sure you will see much hotter scene of Hyukie on PE. Someone posted a comment on the movie @ dc hyuk gall. She seemed to watch the movie through unofficial screening. She (not Hyuk's fan) said our hyukie was so sweet at those scenes. She said she never imagined Hyukie could do that bed scene acting that well. wub.gif As for the movie in general, she expressed a great surprise that she did not expect that movie to be that fun, intense and exciting. She predicts it will do well in the market.

That is so good to know. I've always wondered why the Elephant movie would have taken so long to release or post-production time. Not sure if it's because of the suicide problem.

Heard that some audience fell asleep during the RAL movie screening. Hopefully, the Elephant will have a successful box office. :P

That is so good to know. I've always wondered why the Elephant movie would have taken so long to release or post-production time. Not sure if it's because of the suicide problem.

Heard that some audience fell asleep during the RAL movie screening. Hopefully, the Elephant will have a successful box office. :P

PE has a bit of computer graphic scenes. I guess CG might extend the post-production time, besides the controversy over the late actress.

Another good news about PE is it is invited to more International film festivals. Yay!

BTW, oh..it's sad some audices fell asleep. <_< They must be too exhausted because they watched too many movies at the PIFF. :lol:

so what do you guys think of the new stills from Chuno? I love seeing the nobleman Dae Gil...clean shaven Hyuk..always a nice sight to see..hehehehe.

2009101415015210012.jpg

200910141739532100_1.jpg

and of course...the chocolate abs...lol

2009101415015210011.jpg

hahahahaa...some people fell asleep during RAL? Maybe they were expecting an action movie? Rabbit Woman and Lizard Man? :lol:

Thanks for the new PE poster hahatk. I swear Hyuk's eyes...sighhh....they're marvelous....

Thanks o-cha for sharing the new stills from Chuno.

Finally we see the noble man DaeGil. Yaaaaaaaay! He looks cute in the hiding scene. On the other hand, it's kinda sad our hyukie is no longer a boy. :(

Yep...his chocolate abs! marvelous. :lol:

A new character poster from RAL.

kduyw7.jpg

thanks o-cha and wils for posting the new stills and RAL (Official English Title :Maybe)poster. Hyukie looks gorgeous! (how many times do I have to emphasize ? :P

The clean and shaved noble Dajil, and the chocolate-abs-wild-shabby Dajil feel so different. Yet I love them both. Just give me more............of Dajil. :rolleyes:

1255434829_200910132054389795247101_0.jpg

1255434829_200910132054396313247101_0.jpg

The reviews seem pretty good. Is the online translator correct ?

http://news.maxmovie.com/movie_info/sha_ne...3%A2&page=1

http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2009/....HTML?did=1179m

cr: dc gallery

I kindda wished RAL kept the title as Rabbit and Lizard rather than Maybe. Rabbit and Lizard just sounds more interesting than Maybe.....hehehhee.

wils : hehehehehe..yes yes our Hyuk-ie is not a boy anymore. He's not the boyish Hyuk from Dae Mang anymore but I think that's a good thing. Mature Hyuk is good :D

But hmmm gosh young Dae Gil looks exactly like Jae Young from Dae Mang, doesn't he? :lol: well except Dae Gil looks older...Lee Dae Gil can be Park Jae Young's older brother :lol:

http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G0910140122

KBS '추노' 장혁, '식스팩이란 이런 것' 근육질 몸매 공개

KBS ‘Chuno’ Jang Hyuk, ‘Six-pack Like This’ Muscular Body Revealead

200910141739532100_1.jpg

[OSEN=윤가이 기자] KBS 특별기획드라마 '추노'의 주인공 장혁이 탄탄한 몸매와 카리스마를 과시하는 노비사냥꾼 모습의 스틸과 함께 이와 대비되는 양반 시절 모습의 스틸을 함께 공개했다.

[OSEN=Yoon Ga I reporting] KBS Special Drama ‘Chuno’ revealed the stills of its lead Jang Hyuk showing his charisma and tight body as a slave hunter as well as a yang ban (nobleman).

최고의 액션대작 사극 '추노'는 역사조차 담지 못했던 쫓고 쫓기는 두 남자의 목숨을 건 추격전을 그린 작품. 영화 '7급 공무원'의 천성일 작가와 뛰어난 작품성으로 호평을 받은 드라마 '한성별곡'의 곽정환 PD가 만나 더욱 이목을 집중시키고 있다.

The action sageuk ‘Chuno’ is an art-like work showing the pursuit of two men for their lives previously never talked about in history. This drama is drawing public attention because of the meeting between scriptwriter Chun Sung Il (Grade 7 Civil Servant) and PD Kwak Jung Hwan (Conspiracy in the Court).

이번 작품에서 장혁이 맡은 대길은 양반 출신이었지만 뜻하지 않은 불의의 사고로 인해 집안은 패가망신하고, 자신의 모든 것을 건 노비 추격자로 거듭나게 된 인물. 이번에 공개된 스틸에는 완벽한 식스팩 몸매를 뽐내는 노비사냥꾼과 추노꾼으로 전략하기 전 세상 물정 모르는 순진한 도령까지 장혁의 상반된 두 가지 모습이 담겨있다.

In this drama Jang Hyuk’s character Dae Gil is a nobleman who because of a fire incident caused by a helper at his household (servant) turned into a character who dedicate all his life in pursuing this slave. In the stills, Jang Hyuk shows completely different sides of himself as he shows off his perfect six-pack body as a slave hunter and as an innocent young man who knew nothing of the world.

먼저 첫 번째 스틸에서 장혁은 강렬한 눈빛과 완벽한 식스팩 복근을 선보여 시선을 사로잡고 있다. 이번 작품을 위해 10년 동안 갈고 닦은 절권도를 바탕으로 태껸, 승마 등 각종 무술을 연마하고, 체력 훈련에 몰두해왔던 장혁은 이번 촬영에서 탄탄한 몸매와 환상적인 복근을 선보인다.

In the first still Jang Hyuk is shown with his strong gaze and perfect six-pack abs attracting attention. For this work/drama, he will show his Jeet Kune Do skill that he’s been honing for 10 years, as well as practicing horseback riding and various martial arts. Jang Hyuk has been concentrating on physical training and the result is the visibly tight body and fantastic abs muscles.

고난이도의 액션 장면 거의 대부분을, 대역 없이 촬영하고 있는 장혁은 매 촬영 회차마다 폭발적인 카리스마와 환상적인 몸매를 드러내며 여성 스태프는 물론, 남성 스태프들의 감탄까지 자아내고 있다.

Almost all of the action scenes are challenging but Jang Hyuk doesn’t use a stuntman. In every shoot his charisma and fantastic body extracted the admiration of the female and male staff members.

두 번째 스틸은 야성적이고 강인한 추노꾼 대길의 흔적이라곤 전혀 찾아 볼수 없는 양반 대길의 모습이다. 패가망신하기 전 회상신을 위해 촬영한 이 장면은 병자호란의 난리 통에 어찌할 바 몰라 벌벌 떠는 양반 도령 시절의 대길을 보여주고 있는데, 다른 드라마에서도 흔히 찾아볼 수 없는 장혁의 귀엽고 순수한 모습까지 담겨 있어 시선을 사로잡고 있다.

In the second still of the nobleman Dae Gil there is no trace of the wild and tough slave hunter. In the flashback scene set during the Manchu invasion when Dae Gil lost everything, Dae Gil is shown as a young man who trembles and doesn’t know what to do. Even in other dramas it’s not often that we can see the cute and innocent Jang Hyuk.

'추노'는 현재 내년 초 방송을 목표로 오지호 장혁 이다해 등 출연진이 촬영에 몰두하고 있다.

‘Chuno’ is aiming for early next year broadcast. Oh Ji Ho, Jang Hyuk, Lee Da Hae and others are involved in shooting right now.

issue@osen.co.kr

thanks o-cha for translating this news for us.

Innocent Daejil does remind me of Jae Young in Daemang. Jae Young was so sweet whenever he's with Yeo-jin. I love their being together. Unfortunately, there were always separated. I see Chuno is going to be same scenario that Daejil and Un Nyun will be separated and missed numerous times before they can get back together. I demand a happy ending. ^_^

Hyukie looks gorgeous! (how many times do I have to emphasize ? :P

The clean and shaved noble Dajil, and the chocolate-abs-wild-shabby Dajil feel so different. Yet I love them both. Just give me more............of Dajil. :rolleyes:

The reviews seem pretty good. Is the online translator correct ?

cr: dc gallery

Never enough to say he looks gorgeous!

Haha..actually his abs look so perfect, it's almost as if they were not real!

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_9vzTcHBMi9g/StXrzcz3...795247101_0.jpg

Oh.. I love Hyukie on the poster. To me, this is the best still I've seen among the RAL stills. :lol:

The links you posted are not working.

Anyway...the two reviews seem pretty good as you said. I read some other reviews too.

Looks like RAL elicits two different responses:

pros: beautiful cinematography, good music, good ensemble of actors, natural acting with subtlety, etc.

cons: simple plot, too much music, too symbolistic

Don't you think the 'con' response are not surprising? They are just the other side of pros. So, I am positive about the movie even seeing the negative responses. I can't wait to see this movie.

I kindda wished RAL kept the title as Rabbit and Lizard rather than Maybe. Rabbit and Lizard just sounds more interesting than Maybe.....hehehhee.

But hmmm gosh young Dae Gil looks exactly like Jae Young from Dae Mang, doesn't he? :lol: well except Dae Gil looks older...Lee Dae Gil can be Park Jae Young's older brother :lol:

I agree, o-cha. I like Rabbit and Lizard better cause the title invokes some curiosity.

Haha...Dae Gil looks like Jang Young's older brother --- probably his hidden brother....kekeke.. :P

Wouldn't it be better if his nobleman scenes were filmed before his slave hunter's period? He would look much younger if so. He got tanned a lot by filming outdoor scenes as a slave hunter, and it seems to me his tanned face makes him less boyish.

Thank you for the translation.

" In every shoot his charisma and fantastic body extracted the admiration of the female and male staff members." --- :lol::lol: