Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

Our marvelous guy.... So beautiful, charming, and...umm..magnetic.. :wub: :wub:

Thanks hahatk for sharing that goodies.

The poster shooting clip was fun. Hyuk and Sung Yuri look good together. I am getting more excited about this movie.

I will put some simplified translation of this clip later.

imogene, yes..it's always nice to see how actors relate their past to present experiences and thoughts.

goldfishinthesky, me too. I can' wait to see them togeter again in FO. One more week to go! Yay~!!!

yes, truly he looks so comfy and relaxed this time. Plus, I kind of like his hairstyle there... it smells sort of freedom...hehe... :lol:

Seldom see Hyuk wearing shorts and so tan before. He sure looks different but very manly. Hope he can gain some weight. I feel so sad to learn he had enteritis while shooting Chuno. He needs rest but his schedule is fully booked. Hmmmmmmmm...... B)

^ oh thanks for reminding me of the shorts. haha...I was also excited about seeing his shorts in the preview. The last time I saw his shorts must be in the fashion catalogues (Woodles etc.) Even then he was quite skinny..hehe.....

I am so sad too to hear about the entertis thing. Poor Hyukie...

Here are photos from the Woodles catalogue (2002):

157m334.jpg

5ehdec.jpg

Sure, present Hyukie is much more 100 x more manly... :lol::lol:

finally the pictorial from LA will be released. I miss cleaner cut Hyuk (in pictorial vs Chuno LOL).

Can hardly wait for next Sunday to watch Hyuk.

68190976.gif

cr: nicha1980 @ KJK thread

wils thanks for bringing up these pics, perhaps the only set of pics that Hyuk's wearing short shorts. His running legs don't look very good here. Haha........ I do like he's wearing the cargo shorts and casual outfits here in FO. Something refreshing than he's appearing in public. His hair is not as long as I expected when he's in Chuno shooting. Hmmmmmm?

o-cha I miss the clean look of Hyukie too. He's sooooooo handsome in the LA pics. The natural outdoor sunlight made the color of the pics especially sharp and clear. I like the Allure Korea pics too. Hyukie and the feelings are dark and sophisticated, quite contrary to the LA image, clean, bright and sunny.

Btw, I got a reply from the AirStar Magazine this morning finally. I sent them the first request on 9/22 but no feedback. I was about to give up. Then a fan of Baidu told me that she's got response from the Airstar. They would send the fans in China the magazines individually, there're like 10 of them. So, I sent another email to Airstar again. They responded in an hour and said that they didn't receive my first email but would send me a copy soon. I will be so happy if this is really going to happen. I'm very happy now anyway.

o-cha: thanks for the hilarious gif :D I am so exicted.

I also miss his clean cut too. ;) But before he can choose hairdo after filming chuno, I think we can manage to enjoy his scruffy look, at least if we are able to see such photos as AllureKorea ones.

hahatk, what a great news! Actually I kept postponing to write to them. So they will send you a copy via airmail? Wow, how do we pay for mailing cost?? Anyway, i will write to them right now. thanks for the info. I agree. he looks terrific in the california pics.

hahatk, what a great news! Actually I kept postponing to write to them. So they will send you a copy via airmail? Wow, how do we pay for mailing cost?? Anyway, i will write to them right now. thanks for the info. I agree. he looks terrific in the california pics.

They never mentioned any of shipping costs in my email or my friends'. That makes me a little bit worried. I guess they'll take care of it as advertising promotions of the Inchon Intern'l Airport. Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best. :rolleyes:

haha...they are smart people that they must figure out Hyukie is promoting the inchon airport. They should hire Hyukie as a model representing the airport. ;)

토끼와 리저드 Rabbit and Lizard [poster photography& interview] by zoi

Rabbit and Lizard (poster photography & interview) by zoi

Whatever they're talking about, they seem to have fun together. Hyukie's sense of humor must be good and he always makes people laugh in interviews by his comments.

A translation of the poster shooting clip of Rabbit & Lizard:

MC: there was a poster shooting of Rabbit and Lizard in Banpo HanGang riverside public park.

Let me introduce 'chu-nam-chu-nyu' (an autumn couple) to you.

(they laughed because 'chu-nam-chu-nyu' could mean a ugly couple too.)

MC: why did you come here to Banpo public park for poster shooting?

Hyuk: In fact there is no reason for us to come here except that this is the only place we can see 'the earth' in the Han riverside public parks

MC: what's your feeling about your first film?

Yuri: Doing a film was one of the things I wanted to do in my twenties. I am so happy that my wish comes true.

(MC narrated an introduction to the film.)

MC: is there any deep romantic scene in the film?

Hyuk: they meet in the airport. The taxi driver asks her, where should I take you? She responds, "to the closest hotel!" then, the film is over right there, right?? (keke) There is 'something' leading the film for two hours.

MC: how do you say about your personality in everyday life?

Hyuki: I know people think I am a very serious person, and that's mostly right, but I would like to say to you 'people' that I am not serious all the time. Sometimes I could make people laugh with jokes.

(Sung Yuri interfered.)

Yuri: I think, that's one of his attractions. He remains mostly serious, and then often, make people laugh with sudden jokes. He is hilarious.

MC: can we expect that to happen today?

Hyuk: it depends on the atmosphere..keke...

MC: how would you describe Jang Hyuk?

Yuri: He is delicate and refined. He reads books a lot..yeh..he is quite intelligent. He is a man of wildness, delicacy, and intelligence. (MC looked surprised.)

Hyuk: is that that surprising to you?? (keke)

MC: how do you think about Sung Yuri as a film star?

Hyuk: She is very energetic. As this is her debut film, well, I am not sure if I can say it is research-oriented?..anyway, she is discussing a lot with the director and is hardworking....and she goes to the bathroom too... (yuri laughed)

MC: I heard you did a poster shooting with tears running down on your check.

Yuri: the director wanted to photograph sort of melodramatic emotion between May and Eun-Seol. Tears are effective in executing that emotion.

(MC describes the shooting scene.)

MC: I heard you will come back to a KBS drama?

Hyuk: it is 'Chuno', a story about slave hunters...

(then, MC said Hyuk's holding the mic too high.)

Hyuk: ..because it's been a while since I was doing an interview with 'Hanbam's TV entertainment'

(Yuri corrected, it's not Hanbam's TV entertainment(SBS), but KBS's Entertainment Station.. )

(the screen writes:

'this is Jang Hyuk's brand of joke. thank you for making us laugh, Jang hyuk.)

Hyuk: our movie is cold but heart-warming,

Yuri: calm but powerful.

Together: Rabbit and Lizard fighting!

thanks so much wils. I love this translation for the interview. Hyukie does have a sense of humor. He's especially funny when everybody thinks he's serious.

I guess today is my lucky day to have the translation from you and good news from the AirStar. Now, I can share this with my friends in Hyukbest/Baidu. They will appreciate very much your hard work too.

Hyukie, fighting! wils, fighting! Me, fighting!

I hope Hyuk's hard work will be recognized.

ditto.

jutji9.jpg

'Searching for the Elephant' has released its main posters, each representing one of three male leads with a distinctive catch-phrase. I am translating his part in the articles about the posters.

Jang Hyuk's copy is 'excessive attachment, the dangerous love.' In the poster, he was romatically entangled with a woman on the bed, but his eyes are heading somewhere beyond her. He portrays the character who is excessively attached to every memory with his ex-girl friend.

how do you like the poster?