BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest emaemi

Happy 5th anniversary BigBang!! I am so super glad to be a VIP and I don't know what the world would be like if BigBang was never created. Our fashionista leader, full of charisma TOP, amazing vocals Daesung, lovable Taeyang and maknae Seungri<3 I hope they never die down! Kpop isn't kpop without BIGBANNGG~ and of course we owe a lot to the wonderful YG! BigBang forever fighting!

Guest rbamrah

This 5th Anniversary is the most touching of all. After recent events with Daesung and the breaking of the 5th year curse this is truly the most pivotal year for Big Bang. I am so thankful I have been able to spend 4 of these 4 years with them.

Guest onlydonghaeoppa

Happy 5th anniversary Big Bang!! Thank you for bringing me into, Kpop. You guys are my idol forever. do you know your song lies and haru haru plays 1562 times on my itunes. Again i'm really thankful for being the best idol group ever and produce such great music. I will continue to support you guys no matter what. fighting Big bang, and again happy anniversary!

Guest AbbeyXS

La multi ani Big Bang for the 5th anniversary!!! I'm a new fan so this is my first year to celebrate BB but I hope to see the 10th anniversary as well.You guys are the reason I listened to kpop in the first place,a role model for me in many ways and an exemple of talent and modesty.I love you very much and I wish your lives to be filled with joy,as much as the one you're giving us,your fans,everytime we listen to your songs!!! Happy birthday to you!!!!!

Guest LoLiTsRuTh

From "Haru Haru" and "Lies" to "Tonight" and "High High", these were the K-pop songs I grew up listening to. You were the first K-pop group I've ever discovered. Thank you for your hard work throughout the years. Happy 5th Anniversary! Hope to celebrate your anniversaries for many years to come. ^^

Guest K_Pop_Fan

Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang! They have entertained the k-pop world for 5 years running and I hope they will continue entertaining us in the future, for many years to come. They introduced me to the wonder that is k-pop and I love and thank them for all that they've done. With fashion leader G-Dragon, handsome and charismatic T.O.P, eye smile and amazing voice Daesung, sexy and a talented dancer Taeyang, and cute and talented Seungri. I hope I get to see the 10th anniversary and even longer. Big Bang forever!!!!!

Guest snsd-ezzy

Happy 5th Anniversary to Big Bang! these past 5 yrs have gone by really fast. They have risen from a hiphop group that wasnt really faved in korea, to probably and argubly the biggest group ever in korea. CONGRAZT on birthday number 5. and good luck on the next 5 yrs and beyond. ^_^

Guest eihingz

HAPPY 5TH YEAR BIG BANG! <3 it's been a long five years but through your hard work and dedication, you guys made it this far. You guys deserve all the fame and adoration because you guys worked hard and made a name for yourself with your amazing talent! It feel nostalgic to go through the old videos and seeing how the group grew and changed as the years went by. I hope you guys continue to work hard and never give up no matter what obstacles come. I can't wait for the tenth year anniversary... and right now i can't wait for the next album! YAY BIG BANG!

Guest StereoKpop315

I cant pick what is my fav song, cuz Big Bang's song are always the best. knowing good music is still out there, is the best cuz we have kpop and kpop has Big Bang!!! but i'll be honest tonight garu garu go were my fav!!!!! u have always stade BIG and always came out with a BANG!! 5 yrs of the best moments with u!!! big bang fighting!

Guest eihingz

also i forgot that Big Bang is especially important to me because my first ever kpop song and video that i saw was Haru Haru... and after that i was hooked on big bang! :)

Guest wonkawilly

congrats to big bang for a successful and extremely bright five years. i've only been a fan since 2008, but it was big bang that made me a fan of kpop and showed me i can actually become a crazy fangirl! but in these 5 years, heck even in the 3 years, they've matured so much, and as their fan, so have i. i'm always going to be supporting them and always going to be there, being a VIP, i feel at home :)

Guest zainabnadren

my fav boy band composed of FIVE members..and my top FIVE song's for them are Last Farewell' haru haru' my heaven' tonight and lies..and they celebrate their FIVEth year on 19 august 2006..so i think that my fav number this year is FIVE..Happy 5th Anniversary BIG BANG..you will stay forever, FIVE

Archived