BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jeanneaj21

축하 해요 big bang! :) you guys produce quality music and are always at the top of your game <3 hope you guys continue being awesome together :) 사랑해요!

Guest Natalia_Mexico

I'm so proud of being a VIP!! I regret not to have followed you since the very beginning, but I promise I will follow you until the end! Please, keep making me smile with your songs. Please, make me feel happy each day of my life by singing for us, your fans. I have no words to describe the torrent of feelings that my heart contains when I think of you, guys. Never leave us!! Happy 5TH anniversary!!FIGHTING!

Guest huiyi89

Wow..Now already 5th Anniversary for BIG BANG..Congratz..Is a long journey for Big Bang group..GD done his good job by compose and have a great birthday on 19th August. TOP always a cool guy, Tae Yang always in support for Big Bang group, Dae Sung good in all variety show, Seung Ri good in everything..Oh La La..

Guest bluemoonlight

BIG BANG...CONGRATS!!! Can't believe it's already been 5 years! Absolutely LOVED your BIGBANG SHOW concert this year! It was amazing!!!

Guest jerrys_girl

Happy 5th anniversary BIG BANG! It's been 5 productive,inspiring, challenging,crazy and awesome years! You guys are BIG and everything you do comes with a BANG! To my boys ~ I love you! Here's to many more fruitful years!!! Geonbae!!!

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BIG BANG! :DThrough these 5 years, Big Bang has overcome many accomplishments and controversy's such as winning various music awards and Daesung's incident this year. Big Bang is not Big Bang with one member inactive and it hurts to see them trying to pull off a smile. BIG BANG YOU HAVE CAPTIVATED MANY PEOPLE'S HEARTS AND PLEASE CONTINUE TO DO SO FOR MANY YEARS TO COME.Stay with us VIPS forever :DBIGBANG FIGHTING !!

Guest riffy_0728

i love Big Bang since I heard VIP song 5 years ago. and I still love them. for 5 years, many changes taking place in Big Bang. from their style initially often wear a hoodie, now more often appear with formal attire. but their success is never shifted a bit. they remain the best. forever BIG BANG :) now, 5 years or even 50 years later.

Guest azira_vip

Happy 5th Anniversary BIG BANG !! BIG BANG is such a BIG HIT !! I never be your HEART BREAKER.. BIG BANG always brighten my day.. My life never complete if I didn't listening to their musics OF ALL DAYS.. Their good looks always tell me to ONLY LOOK AT ME.. .BIG BANG also give me strength everyday to always be a STRONG BABY.. I will always on their back to support them.. Once a VIP, forever i'll a VIP !! BIG BANG, hwaitinggg !! ^^ 사랑해요 (^__^)

Happy 5th Anniversary to BIG BANG!! Fighting Fighting Fighting... Wish u all can celebrate 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th, 50th Anniversary till become grandpapa still B to the I to the G, B to the ANG!! LOVE YA!!

Guest esellee

Thank you Big BangThe past 5 years has been beautiful, unforgettable and memorable. You’ve never failed to disappoint me, you’ve never placed a frown on my face, you’ve never never turned your back on me. Big Bang, 5 men, 5 colours and after 5 years you still put a huge smile on my face. Your music enlightens me, it allows me to forget and turns my frown upside down. Not to mention, your adorkable personalities which all shine so perfectly. Though the hardships have been tough, being strong together allows us to get by, we can only forget and look forward.I hope in the next 5 years, we’ll meet and exchange smiles. You’ll shake my hand and I’ll shake yours, I’ll hand you your newest album and tell you how proud I am. I'll be stood in a crowd shouting your names, touching your hands as you reach out to me whilst singing along to all your songs.Big Bang, another 5 years together ♥ Fighting!

Guest tracyc

Happy 5th anniversary Big Bang!!! OMG it's been 5 years already O.O You guys have always been one of my favorite Kpop groups, if not my favorite. The pure talent that each member has obviously shows in their music. They've definitely earned my respect over the years for how much they contribute to their songs. It's what makes Big Bang more relatable in my opinion. The enthusiasm they have on stage is unmatched. The support they have in each other is obviously really strong and I hope that they continue on for at least another 5 years!! I can't wait to see more from them :)

Guest miskkiVIP

bigbang is my treasure. whenever someone ask why i love them, i have no reason. i just love whatever they do, whatever they sing, whatever they made.. i love their music so much, concept, personality, fashion, and all! i cant choose who's the best bcz they re all the best. Happy 5thAnniv my BIGBANG. be forever, be greater! -VIP Indonesia- >w<

happy 5th anniversary, BIG BANG! >.< VIP's from ALL over the world will always love and support you, guys, NO MATTER what!! ^_____________^ always be that charming, sexy and inspiring <3 keep on rocking the stage, HWAITING! good luck and THANK YOU for everything ; 33AND thank you, SOOMPI, for great chances, love you guys!! : 3

Archived