Cardcaptor Question

Guest xx0_gigi

Guest xx0_gigi
Uhhh question for hardcore fans
okay here's gigi's question i was wondering when does Li ( Syaoran ) says I LOVE YOU!!!! to Sakura? is it in the second movie> or like last epsiode? i saw a clip of him saying he loves her and i nearly fall off my chair AHHHHHHHH i just got to know okay thanks bye! have a super day

lolz..i watched the movie...and they mentioned that Li already said I love you to Sakura...so I'm guessing it's in one of the last episodes?

hehe sorry couldn't help much there....

But the movie was great! very enjoyable...you should watch it! ^__^

Guest xx0_gigi

wait what happens in the lat esp.? li ends up leaving her at the airport right? is there like an version that shows in the later years them ending up togather or something?

Guest .Cherry.

He sorta says it at the end of the 2nd movie right?? I thought they hugged or something, it was cute..i forget though, i gotta watch it again. :P

Guest xx0_gigi

Thank you soo much!!!!! one more question what esp does the guy YUI starts disappearing!!! the one with the gray hair the really cool dude ?? is it vol 13? oh and another quesiton how far up is the manga ( it ended right ) thansk you soo much havea super day !!!

Guest Eddokun

^YUE starts appearing on episode 45 yes he is my favorite character hahaha manga there is 6 volumes of masters of clow and another 6 volumes dealing with sakura cards so there are 12 total manga and it is already ended

Archived