Wasians/Wannabe Asians.

Guest harako

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOVAHKIIN

It's evident that in the history of this thread, people just can't seem to stay on track of topic.

It's like watching a scrap between 14-15 highschool girls. Clearly intellectual discussion will never prevail in this thread.

come on mods I can't believe yall are allowing this nonsense to continue

... And I can't believe people don't use the report button. I didn't get any reports until this morning and even so, I only got 2.

Had someone actually reported when the trolling started, there wouldn't be any nonsense.

Topic Closed. Warnings + suspensions given out.

• 5 years later...
Guest katanahikaru1988

there's this girl in my japanese class who's so wapanese as my friends like to put it. her real name is kristine mihin but she tells everyone that her name is Hikaru and she gets mad when substitute teachers call her kristina. she also thinks she's the best in my class and she pronounces ~desu like ~days. i was WTF.

Whoever you are, I'm half Japanese my mother is half japanese half and Russian, and so is my dad, you don't know my background, so you shouldn't say anything ! I may not look Japanese now, but when I was a child I did!!! Are you a judgemental jerk

stop hiding behind the Internet and fight me for real!

harako said: what do you think of them?I have friends that really don't like them because they're sometimes really annoying, no offense.

But then isn't it sad that they don't have pride in their own culture either? image

EDIT, again.:
To get things straight.

Just because someone likes anime, eats pocky, wants to learn Japanese or whatever asian language there is, or has an interest in the asian culture doesn't mean they're Wasian.

Wasians are non-asians who WISH and THINK that they are asian. And think so themself-- but probably would deny it when you ask them to their faces and continue their "oh-so-asian" lifestyle.
Anything asian = they wannabe there!
Anyone asian = they want to be their friends.
Chopsticks! = must eat with chopsticks because asians do.
Omg, must say "kawaii!", "sugoi!", "---desu yo!", "baka!", etc. instead of just "cute!" or "stupid!"

And all of the other annoying things they do to annoy ANYBODY. But see, most of what I just explained ^ were mostly about OTAKU.

Yes, the idea that there aren't only asians on Soompi is clear, and just for joining Soompi doesn't mean they're "wasian".

No offense.

Archived