Mixed Gender Groups To Debut

Guest lilaznvannie

They don't look to bad! These two mixed gender groups arevery cuute actually ^__^ All somewhat attractive and not tomention, they both have their own unique-ness. Co. Ed looksmore colorful and bright while F1rst is maybe aiming more ofthe mature side to them. Anyways, im anticipating for bothgroups! (: I actually prefer listening to mixed gender groupsmore often just because... well, ITS A MIX OF DIFFERENTPEOPLE IN THE GROUP! ^-^<3 Good luck to them and theirdebut when it comes out! Can't wait (:

Guest soompier1

I like the idea of mixed gender groups, but 8 seems like too many people. And the name Co.ed is so uncreative it's sad.

Guest MsChaofan

I totally misread the content. I thought it said that there was a Soompi member called SeeYa that was appointed as leader. =__=;;Would've been cool though.

Guest caswd89

WOOT I like the idea of having co-ed groups...but somehow I feel uneasy about it....fans can get crazy sometimes and I hate to say it but can also get possessive...and it's scary of what "netizens" can do.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived