Weiss Kruez aka Knight Hunters

LucasBunny

I love this animeIt's a bit cheesy around the edges but I love it soooo much.
weisskreuz25.jpg~original

Plot:
A series about four assassins that work in a flower shop called "Kitty in the House", a reference to their feline codenames. The assassins are members of a group called Weiß (white), which is run by Persia of the mysterious Kritiker organization.

Volumes: 2 (Complete) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=11958Anime Episodes: 1st Season: 25 + 2nd Season: 13 + 2 OVAs
WeissKreuz_open.jpg~original

982eef5d18da2b33e1536172593950e3.jpeg~or

38565_biale_koszulki_chlopcy_weiss_kreuz

Aya is like a lonewolf badass, Yoji is a lady's man, Ken is a wallflower and Omi is a nerd.

I absolutly adore this cartoon.

But when I got up to Weiss Kruez Gluhen it through me off
it doesnt really add up to the original story.
But the artwork was 10000x better.

Anyone else lurrrvveee this anime?

Guest last song

I LOVE WEISS KREUZ.

Ohhh my god, it's my favorite anime ever.

The art SUCKS and the plot is FULL of holes, but... something about it makes it so great. Probably all the hot guys trying to kill each other, and all the opportunities for yaoi & angst (a fangirls dream!). <33

Mm, Schuldig. <3

The English dub is one of the absolute WORST though...

Oh God, Omi's voice is like... ARJUWT:OJ:WTJ;

But I like all the bloopers they put in the English releases. XD

Guest knockblock

I liked the Schwarz members. Brad Crawford, Schuldig, Farfarello, and Nagi Naoe. They were badass. Farfarello was the most insane one. A guy on a mission to kill god. My favorite character from the main group would be Ken and Aya.

Gluhen was okay. It was kinda lame and I liked the first one better.

Guest srenity

yikes, i havent heard of this anime in a long time.

i remember when i first watched it, i watched it b/c of the bishounens xD xD

i like the art (i guess we have different tastes [&MC-Helle;] ),

but unfortunately, i dont remember what happened in that anime since it was such a long time ago. maybe it sucked and everything but i watched it just because of ken and omi :rolleyes:

Guest goodvibrations

I use to ADORE this anime, so so much. Great music, beautiful men, what else can a fangirl ask for?

I loved Brad Crawford and Schuldig of the Schwarz team <3

Guest pigeons&crumbs

omg. Weiss Kruez Gluhen is like so different from the first one. But Weiss Kruez is super cool. I like the action in it.

Guest ravennight

Weiss was one of the anime's that I fell deeply in love with. It made it all so much more disappointing when that horrible English dub came out, but then I rarely like dubbed anime :)

I'm just glad that they gave us decently subbed original language on the same DVD.

I just wish they would continue to animate and give us more storylines from the drama CDs.

^ So should I finish it? because I haven't yet. x)

Yeh you should.

But I think Gluhen, you don't really have to get up to that if you don't want to cuz it doesnt match the orignal story enoughj, but the artwork is much better and so is the voice acting.

Gluhen is like the full conclusion, I liked it, but it was confusing kind of :(

You can get all 13 episodes for like 8$ on half.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

At last I found this thread!!! I've been looking this for ages waaaaaaaaaaa!!!! I love weiss kreuz!!! i started to fell in love with ANIME because of WEISS KREUZ!!! I love YOJI!!! of course aya, omi and ken!!! Beautiful Alone rocks!!! <3

weisskreuz2.jpg

Guest monchichi

I was a HUUUUUGE fan when I was in high school. I loved Ken <3 (or at least I think that was his name... so long, I haven't watched it) and Omi was so cute.

It is definitely cheesy but who cares, right? XD

It's based on the four seiyuu/voice actors.

I was a HUUUUUGE fan when I was in high school. I loved Ken <3 (or at least I think that was his name... so long, I haven't watched it) and Omi was so cute.

It is definitely cheesy but who cares, right? XD

It's based on the four seiyuu/voice actors.

Yup!

except the VA are fuuugggglllllyyyy!

my fav was Yoji from weiss....but overall I loved Schuldig from Schwartz

hottess guy on the show!

• 6 months later...

Archived