♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest dawnshine

Right, so KBS2 is now airing"Chronicle of a Blood Merchant" in celebration to Choseok Festival. Guess what? I just re-watched this movie on Choseok Day too :D. I first watched this several months back.

Although the time setting of the movie isn't the era I typical would like (I'm all into those dynasties or modern days, nothing in between), I was surprised that I did not feel bored watching this movie at all. In fact I even enjoyed it more watching the second time!

I enjoyed the light-hearted coupled with some subtle romance elements at the beginning of the movie. The first scene of Heo Ok-Ran (played by Jiwonnie) at the movie was so fun to watch - it's hilarious to see all the men there going ga-ga at her appearance. I also enjoyed the scene where Ok-Ran was asked to go for a date with the male lead Heo Sam-Guan (played by HJWoo). That scene isn't the dating scenes we typically see in movies/dramas, nothing romantic whatsoever but it's really fun to watch. It's also touching to see the story of Ok-Ran with her sons, in particular her eldest son. Loved the scene where Ok-Ran, her husband and her eldest son at the hospital. And I couldn't be happier for the ending too. :)

Another great performance from Jiwonnie here!! I laughed at her comedic scenes and felt for her struggle and was touched by her acting for the melo scenes. How I wish she'd have more screentime in this movie. Looking forward to your next daebak movie projects!! :lol:

Heo Ok-Ran is so cool here.

11116831_1069255759757172_591172662_n.jp

Credit: annhiker1023

Edited by dawnshine

Ha Ji Won Talks About Love And Her Passion For Acting With Cosmopolitan

Korean Actress Ha Ji Won Cosmopolitan Magazine October 2015 Photoshoot Fashion 12

Ha Ji Won showed undeniable elegance under the blazing sun in the October issue of Cosmopolitan. The beauty traveled to Hawaii and posed on the seaside streets while presenting traffic-stopping designer ensembles. Her looks included a double-breasted Balmain blazer,Carolina Herrera  evening gown, and Vivienne Westwood shirt with pleats in the front placket. Ha accessorized with Alviero Martini 1ª Classe purses, Balenciaga shades and gold jewelry .

Among her standout pieces, there was a pair of Sergio Rossi "Clerks" pumps. The design is described by thebrand  as a "retro inspired T-bar pump in metallic silver and rose gold leather, punctuated with delicate broguing." The exquisite shoes can be yours HEREand can be seen below in greater detail.

Meanwhile, for her makeup, Ha tried the classic shimmering red lip. She used Armani's Ecstasy Lacquer #402 Red To Go, which gives vivid color while hydrating the lips. The shade can be yoursHERE and can be appreciated below.

During the accompanying interview, the star talked about her latest drama The Time We Were Not in Love and passion  for acting. She stated, "I like giving love and receiving it. I think to attain this personally, you need to experience love more. In my next work, maybe you'll be able to meet a more loveable me."

In other fashion news, Ha Ji Won recently presented sophisticated Armani looks in High Cut Vol. 154.

LINK: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/243516/20150928/ha-ji-won-cosmopolitan.htm

• Like 5

10 K-drama makeup looks to die for

K-dramas are full of intrigue, tears, laughs, kisses and some incredibly stunning beauties! 

(skip unrelated)

2. Killer Eyebrows

c21529f9-0afc-4749-b16d-b7ef171e0f67.jpg

We've all seen how dark eyebrows can literally make the perfect K-drama seductress. We can't imagine Choi Ji Woo or Ha Ji Won without their trademark inky eyebrows, perfectly coiffed for all those dramatic closeups! 

Link: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-k-drama-makeup-looks-to-die-for/

• Like 7

zoe who sneeze at unnie  you are my joy now i enjoy.... my interpretation with the song jewonie wrote about zoe in gogo with unnie hehehe... love  that show so much ive watch it probably 6 times. and  though thers no sub its freaking addicting to me... everytime i miss the real jiwonnie i wach it, her and her sister are so sweet  and adorable 

• Like 1

Just random share...

After carefully counting lists of awards some of popular K-actresses on Wikipedia and I found the winner.

K-actress who has won the most awards none other than...

HA JI WON :D  

Top 4 actresses with most awards

1) Ha Ji Won     - 42 awards, 20 nominated

2) Kim Hye Soo - 34 awards, 26 nominated

3) Son Ye Jin    - 31 awards, 12 nominated

4) Gong Hyo Jin - 30 awards, 19 nominated

Actually I want to put actress Go Doo-Shim on the list since she won 41 awards so far but it not fair consider she more senior  a "big sunbae", she debuted way before Ha Ji Won born. I can't deny, she's amazing actress, glad to hear Ha Ji Won want to act with her. 

I know my source not reliable, but still Ha Ji Won is the winner. As a fan I'm very proud. :lol: 

@cunn wow!! daebak!! that must be a great effort from you doing the list :)  I've read here before that Jiwonnie needs to win like 3-5 awards from prestigious award giving bodies then after that she'll be called a Grandslam in Korea's entertainment industry :) 

• Like 5

HA JI WON + COSMOPOLITAN OCTOBER 2015

Ji Won took a classy trip to Hawaii in the October issue of Cosmopolitan. The star’s wardrobe featured a sheer lace over-skirt, circle buckle, ruffles, crystal embellishments, and antique buttons. Yet, despite the various design aesthetics, the pictorial was incredibly cohesive. That’s most likely due to the fact that female designers like Vivienne Westwood and Jenny Packham know how to make a woman look amazing. Ha’s best look was a bright red gown by Carolina Herrera straight out of a Disney fairy tale! 

Look #1
Balmain Black Front Ruffle Dress
 ($1,560.00)
Black front ruffle dress from Balmain featuring a v-neck, long sleeves, a fitted silhouette, a rear zip fastening, a knee length and a straight hem.

Korean Actress Ha Ji Won Cosmopolitan Magazine October 2015 Photoshoot Fashion

Look #2
Jenny Packham Spring/Summer 2015 Runway Look #3

Gown with sparkling crystals on the shoulders and belt.

Korean Actress Ha Ji Won Cosmopolitan Magazine October 2015 Photoshoot Fashion 6

Look #3
[1] Balmain Yellow Textured Fabric Blazer ($851.00)
Yellow double-breasted blazer in textured fabric: peak lapels, button fastening with golden buttons, buttoned cuffs, two front pockets with flaps. 

Korean Actress Ha Ji Won Cosmopolitan Magazine October 2015 Photoshoot Fashion 4

[2] Sergio Rossi Clerks Pumps ($825.00)
Retro inspired T-bar pump in metallic silver and rose gold leather punctuated with delicate broguing; equally exquisite with jeans or a little black dress, this pretty and elegant style is an absolute versatile must-have.

Look #4
Vivienne Westwood Band Shirt ($350.00)
A staple addition to your Autumn/Winter 2015-16 wardrobe, the cotton Band Shirt comes in a versatile and flattering white hue.

Korean Actress Ha Ji Won Cosmopolitan Magazine October 2015 Photoshoot Fashion 5

Look #5
Carolina Herrera Fall/Winter 2015 Look #57

Korean Actress Ha Ji Won Cosmopolitan Magazine October 2015 Photoshoot Fashion 7

(Sources: Cosmopolitan, Lyst, Carolina Herrera, Sergio Rossi, Atelier On Web, Vivienne Westwood, & Jenny Packham)

Link: http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/09/29/ha-ji-won-cosmopolitan-october-2015/

• Like 6

Wow for this 2 Ig pics, first for Purenine and second for Elle Magazine-FENDI fashion brand ...love both :wub:...Jiwonni is more beautiful day by day if it's possible something like that :) @cunn great job !! thanks!

I look forward for tomorrow to see HJW  at BIFF ...somebody knows the channel and the hour for live transmission ???

17 Enchanting Korean celebrity fashion shoots to get you in the mood for fall

It's fall, and that means the return of warm, comfy clothes, dark sultry makeup, and pumpkin spice everything! It is also the time that all the top fashion outlets release cozy, autumn-themed photo shoots featuring our favorite Korean stars.Check out a sample of 17 different fall-themed photo shoots! 

14. Ha Ji Won

490e509f-4898-47fc-8a22-bed441ea068a.jpg

d0d0d870-8b37-4169-8d97-85eef91ba2ba.jpg

Ha Ji Won looks adorably fall in this Crocodile Ladies pictorial.

• Like 6

ahhhh~~ her recent ig post for purenine made me write here finally. she's wayyy too gorgeous for crying out loud. i think it's currently my fave picture of our amazing yeoja. 

can't wait to see her at the BIFF today. yayyy we get to see her on the red carpet again. go go unnie!!! speaking if go go unnie~ i wish it had more eps because the show made me really love her even more. she is really such a nice and down to earth person. also very sweet! my fave part was the last ep when they were saying their goodbyes & the owner of the house said to her, "you need to come back soon" & HJW said, "yeah.. with my parents." i mean, isn't she just the sweetest? her parents & sisters/brother are so blessed to have her! such a family oriented woman <333

• Like 6

Embedded image permalink

cto

@jmuhwee hello chingu!! yeah, if GGWU will be translated I think there will be a lot of small little things to discover about HJW like how I just love her more in her other variety guestings :) 

One thing that I am curious with GGWE episode was when they're having a barbecue dinner with her sister and when HJW went inside the house her sister was like commenting something about her then when HJW came back her sister suddenly stopped then continue slowly til HJW noticed that her sister is probably talking about her :) 

and also the part when her sister cried while there having a sightseeing seems like their talking about their parents that time :) 

• Like 7