♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

5 Celebrities That Are Angels For Children’s Charities

Image result for The Smile Again Project” ha ji won

Ha Ji Won is another celebrity that gives to numerous charities, but her work for children and families is too much to miss.

Back in 2006, she and her fans started “The Smile Again Project” with the Gangnam Family Welfare Center to collect donations for underprivileged children that need medical procedures. It has been reported that she worked to keep the project from becoming merely a donation event, but instead an ongoing support system for the children and their families! Her work for this cause was recognized in 2014 when she became the ambassador for Operation Smile, a charity that helps pay for operations for children born with facial deformities. Since then, she has continued to do charitable endeavors to raise money for Operation Smile, and has even traveled overseas as the honorary ambassador.

Ha Ji Won’s work for children not only brings smiles to the children and their families faces; but to ours as well!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/01/5-celebrities-that-are-angels-for-childrens-charities/

Jiwonnie don't does the charity work only for her public image ...it is her pure heart ... 

We have a lot of reason to love this wonderful Ha Ji Won she is indeed amazing :heart:

• Like 5

The power of Ha Ji Won celebrity :

Earl (Piaget) in the first half launched Possession series of light jewelry, sandwiched offensive wave after wave of celebrities such as Ha Ji-won, Gao Yuanyuan, coupled with entry bracelet 50,000 yuan have to find a combination Mother's Day holidays, the number of visitors and therefore drive performance double rise. Many new-to-door asking guests to wear celebrity models, "good results."

Crg-vkUUEAAf115.jpgCrg-vlAVUAApmUX.jpg

http://style.udn.com/style/story/8085/1938228

• Like 4

Thanks @Meriggi for Jiwonnie's Guerrilla Date interview clips. She is so beautiful with her HaNa style. Of course she can wear everything  with such amazing body and legs  :D and I love her braided hair ! ...and her bright and refreshing smile :wub:

14233022_1778452715725763_2335895327796356780_n.jpg?oh=b6abe2b8f42256fe3afb8f117aaef36c&oe=583B2BE0

It's good to see her on some event or CF ...but I hope for her comeback in Kdrama and I wait for some news about her movie !

• Like 6

7 hours ago, andra30 said:

Jiwonnie from Marie Clair Korea Instagram...I wonder if she does a photoshoot for this magazine??? ..nice outfit ...beautiful Jiwon !

Ha Ji Won at Fontana Milano 1915 Flagshipstore Grand Opening Event

14202490_1779359772301724_6652224305031838586_n.jpg?oh=62448797d66cdcae2388510749d8264e&oe=583A62D5

so stylish !!

• Like 6

On 09/09/2016 at 7:14 PM, andra30 said:

Our beautiful and passionate photographer .... Mb some days she open her own photo exhibition :)

That Canon EOS 5D Mark IV she was holding is a very good camera. She has good taste. :P

• Like 4

20 hours ago, MaxT said:

That Canon EOS 5D Mark IV she was holding is a very good camera. She has good taste. :P

I don't know if that camera is hers, mb she has more, check the camera she used on Empress Ki . But I agree with you she has a good taste ....for everything :)

empress ki

• Like 3