♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

47 minutes ago, jessfizzy1023 said:

@andra30 omg yes! so keen chingu~ btw, that's Chris Hemsworth.

Yes !!! Sorry... my bad eyes ...I know that both play in movie ..Thanks for fix my mistake  :)

13260871_577466525762814_2025923865_n.jp

even Jiwonni is surprise by my mistake :lol:

• Like 5

image_zpsir2qxx1n.jpgSaw this in youtube and watched even though i couldnt understand a thing (chinese sub)..Hope someone will sub those vids in english soon.:)

Here are some screen shots of our queen when she's still a "BABY":wub: hehe

Sunshine Hunting

• Like 6

Guest Yammylicious

Ci5TEJJU4AE-d1i.jpg   ChaIM-6UoAAJXEe.jpg

My 1+1 couple:heart: Fangirling atm..  Missing them to bits:(

Seeing them driving their Sports car makes my heart dugeun~dugeun again:heart:

On 5/17/2016 at 4:11 PM, joowonie said:

Has eonnie ever been to the Cannes film festival? I really want to see her in a critically acclaimed film. Would really like to see her take  on more projects like that. 

I don't think so... she's been in Cannes. Hope so that she'll choose some in the future :) 

• Like 2

Yoona vs Ha Ji-won, bootcut jeans style match

photo726892.jpg

Retro style fads won't go away and the bootcut jeans are still prevailing on the street. Bootcut jeans are great when you want to enjoy the effect to make your legs look longer.

When Yoona departed to Guangzhou through Incheon International Airport on May 16th for her schedule in China, she wore a pair of bootcut jeans matched with a checkered jacket to create the refreshing look.

Also, Ha Ji-won wore a pair of bootcut jeans matched with a navy blazer layered with a simply a white T-shirt, when she left to Shenyang to attend KOTRA Korea Brand & Hallyu Product Exhibition on May 11th.

Yoona added feminine touch with the long wavy hairstyle. She put on a T-shirt and a pair of bootcut jeans layered with an orange checkered jacket and accessorized with an orange shoulder bag to create the neat refreshing look. A pair of grey sneakers she put on adds more to the effect to make legs look long.

Ha Ji-won had the long straight hair. She also wore a T-shirt and a pair of bootcut jeans matched with a striped blazer to create the stylish look. Ha Ji-won added a khaki shoulder bag and a pair of running shoes to complete the casual and comfortable look.

Link

• Like 5

Jewelry brand 'Stylus' drops gorgeous cuts of their muse Ha Ji Won

ha-ji-won_1463582168_1463534777-62-org.j

Actress Ha Ji Won is looking super elegant as the muse for creative jewelry brand, 'Stylus'!

Cuts from her recent photo shoot show her before a monotone background, donning gold jewelry with her hair in natural waves gently blown back by a breeze.  The campaign, entitled 'She whom you can't help but love,' will be targeting those in their 20's and 30's with their 'H Collection' for Ha Ji Won.

LINK

• Like 6

YOUR FAVOURITE KOREAN ACTRESSES THEN VS NOW!

With the introduction of the new classic timebelt on ONE, here's taking a look back at some of our favourite actresses to see how they've changed since their older dramas! We have just one conclusion from seeing these comparisons – if there's a hidden method to age like fine wine, these actresses must all be in on this secret!

Ha Ji Won

Ha Ji Won now

Now: She may be 37, but with her youthful skin and boundless energy, Ha Ji Won was even able to pass off as a high school student in her recent rom-com, The Time We Were Not in Love! It's difficult to imagine the versatile actress looking younger than she does now, but it's not impossible…

Ha Ji Won then

Then: Here she is again more than 10 years ago, looking like a teenager in Memories of Bali even though she was already in her 20s. Her features haven't changed much, but these photos still make us feel a pinch of nostalgia for the show, which also stars Jo In Sung and Park Ye Jin in various states of heartbreak.

See how four youths overcome their tragic love lives in Memories of Bali on ONE every Mon to Fri at 5.40pm/4.40pm (JKT) starting 25 May. 

http://www.onetvasia.com/onescoop/your-favourite-korean-actresses-then-vs-now

• Like 7

Ha Ji Won in top 5 Chungmuro box-office for Korean actress 

(Chungmuro symbolizes the South Korean film industry )

Selection criteria is the number of audience for last 10 years, according to Film Council 2016.05.25

In 10 years cumulative attendance for her movie is 22,8 million and after Haeundae , Sector 6, As one and The Huntresses  she is called " the best country girl action star". 

http://www.ikoreadaily.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=231539#close_kova

fullsizephoto635202.jpg

s2_sector7_2011.jpg

fullsizephoto234548.jpg

0fR5kMSootvxIQL8cPpZR7vKnbhLvM4Gldo-13V1

Congratulation my Queen !!! :heart:

• Like 6

13188009_1546779778960098_1121758530_n.j

I don't know what magazine is but this pics it is posted in Lee Bo Ram stylist IG... I don't know what to say I have a lot of Jiwonni outfit that I like...between these 10 I like the most 2 and 6...what do you think ?  

A memory exercise : Do you remember where she wore these outfits ??? :vicx: :P

• Like 6

@andra30 let me try that memory exercise sis :)

1. J.one event 2. biff2015 3. dior event 4. CoBM presscon 5. daejon film awards? 6. MBC2013 awards 7. TK2H presscon 8. cartier event? 9. empress ki presscon 10. Go go go with sister presscon :)

• Like 4

8 hours ago, andra30 said:

A memory exercise : Do you remember where she wore these outfits ??? :vicx: :P

Challenge accepted! just for the fun of it :blush: 

I think I do.. well, sort of..

10. Press con for Go Go with Unnie...

9. Press con for Empress Ki...

8. In a fashion event she attended?

7. Press con for King2Hearts, I remember coz i saw some pics where some people were claiming she was wearing a padding on her bottom hahaha, and also the awkward way that Lee Seunggi put his arm around her.

6.  During the MBC award show where she won the Daesang for Empress KI, right?

5. When she hosted an award show with Shin Hyun joon.. I believe this was the one she wore during the opening, she changed outfits later on.. 

4. Was it a press con for CoBM? 

3. Another fashion related event.....

2. This one I am sure of. BIFF 2015 :D

1. hmmmm, i think she was wearing this at an event where she released her J.one jelly pack? 

Did I get them right, @andra30? :lol:

• Like 4