♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest LadyAra

Ha Ji-won shows stylish winter look

Women’s clothing brand Crocodile Ladies released its winter pictorials featuring Korean actress Ha Ji-won.

Showing off stylish and urban look, the actress presented the brand’s various seasonal items including a colorful down jumper, slim coat and fur vest.

More photos are available on the label’s official website. [more]

Guest LadyAra

Ha Ji-won dubbed honorary ambassador of children’s charity

Actress Ha Ji-won was appointed the honorary ambassador of a nongovernment organization Operation Smile on Tuesday.

Following the appointment ceremony held at the offices of the Korea Trade-Investment Promotion agency, a partner of Operation Smile, the actress has become the second Asian honorary ambassador of the children’s charity after Cantonese movie star Cheng Rong.

The action blockbuster queen will begin her promotional mission Nov. 15 at the celebration of the 25th anniversary of Operation Smile Vietnam.

Operation Smile is an international children‘s medical charity that performs safe, effective cleft lip and cleft palate surgery, and delivers postoperative and ongoing medical therapies to children in low and middle income countries. The organization is currently operating in 63 countries globally. [more]

Ha Ji-won dubbed honorary ambassador of children’s charity

Actress Ha Ji-won was appointed the honorary ambassador of a nongovernment organization Operation Smile on Tuesday.

Following the appointment ceremony held at the offices of the Korea Trade-Investment Promotion agency, a partner of Operation Smile, the actress has become the second Asian honorary ambassador of the children’s charity after Cantonese movie star Cheng Rong.

Actress Ha Ji-won attends the appointment ceremony that was held at the offices of the Korea Trade-Investment Promotion agency in Seoul on Tuesday. (OSEN)

The action blockbuster queen will begin her promotional mission Nov. 15 at the celebration of the 25th anniversary of Operation Smile Vietnam. 

Operation Smile is an international children‘s medical charity that performs safe, effective cleft lip and cleft palate surgery, and delivers postoperative and ongoing medical therapies to children in low and middle income countries. The organization is currently operating in 63 countries globally. 

(OSEN)

(khnews@heraldcorp.com) Kpop Herald  Nov 11 2014

10441065_843881862309129_689737785712823

"I'm not bully , its just that Tae-soo is weak ! Hahaha , I can even beat him on his favorite sport - basketball!! I can have a score of 12 in just 20 seconds, while he can only scores 8 points... Tae-soo WEAK!!" -Ji won to Tae Soo
"I'm not weak, you're just an alien, having an extraordinary strength for a woman like you" -Tae Soo
"I'm not just having an extraordinary strength of a woman, coz I'm stronger than a man"-Ji Won
"That's why , you should look for your man that stronger than Superman, that is stronger than Super Hae-rim"-Tae Soo
"Atleast, you know it right!"-Ji Won
"But no one can be stronger than my powers if someone hurt you, no one can protect you as how much I can protect you, I'm stronger than Superman that I can throw him from Seoul to Egypt if he hurts you"-Tae Soo
"Aww, that's why I love Tae-soo so much and that's the reason that no one can pursue seranading me, because of this little boy..my little boy that been charged .. dude, congratulations you have a police record now! Try to do it again, or else there's no place for you on our home! Ahahaha, back to our topic, he put threats to them"-Ji Won

© Jeon Tae Soo Official Page, 2011 Celebrity Magazine interview.. a month after Ha In-Soo(Jeon Tae-soo was charged for assaulting a taxi driver coz he is influenced by alcohol)Jeon Hae-rim(Ha ji Won) gives him a very heavy punch , please take note not spank but a punch.. she does it to wakes up Tae Soo coz he is really drunk...

>> Siblings closeness and playfulness revealed! The way they chat with each other during the interview was very enjoyable, and ROFL of HJW giving heavy punch to JTS :)) :)) She's really his big sister while he's trying to be her big brother.  

• Like 1

1911607_547111078766227_5253824942536900

1467302_547111075432894_1217180493446361

10429435_547111242099544_550062602110309

10734207_547111265432875_519867478951967

10670252_547111228766212_108633742317738

10368233_547111372099531_440572807852706

Personal reflection on dinner in honour of Ms Ha Ji Won from Kyungmi (Sophie) Kang, Policy Adviser

It’s been nearly 10 years since Ms Ha Ji Won became engaged with the Embassy’s activities. The story begins with the inaugural New Zealand Film Festival which was held in 2005 in five Korean cities, in which I was heavily involved. In order to promote the festival I proposed that the Embassy appoint her as the Publicity Ambassador as she was a very well-known actress in Korea and was staying in Auckland for a bit of time that year. Since then we have stayed in touch and she has been actively supporting our Embassy-related activities.

At last night’s dinner, Ambassador Rata acknowledged her long-standing contribution to the Embassy. Ms Ha responded that she valued the connection with New Zealand through her engagement with the Embassy in her role as Cultural Ambassador and wanted to maintain it for a long time. The dinner served as a very timely and memorable event for Ms Ha and myself as well as the Embassy staff. It was a great celebration of our genuine friendship with premium New Zealand wine and food and a special performance by Kiwi singers!

My heart shared what the Ambassador said for Ms Ha – “Ji Won, welcome home. As New Zealand’s Cultural Ambassador, this Residence and the Embassy are also your home just like for any other Kiwis.” I think she well deserves it particularly given the continuity in our friendship today and into the future!

source:
주한 뉴질랜드 대사관 - New Zealand Embassy, Seoul FB

-----

Last night Ambassador Rata hosted a dinner in honour of Ms Ha Ji Won, our Cultural Ambassador at his residence. Ms Ha and her management team and Embassy staff had great fun enjoying top quality New Zealand wine and food and a performance by Tawaroa Kawana and Sarah Hanita Paki from New Zealand as well as the friendship between Ms Ha and the Embassy which has been built over many years. Ms Ha has shared some of the photos from the dinner on her Instagram account. Check it out!

http://instagram.com/hajiwon1023

source:
주한 뉴질랜드 대사관 - New Zealand Embassy, Seoul FB

Ha Ji Won drops a new selfie
20141111152133_5461aaecd9021_1.jpg
Ha Ji Won dropped a new selfie.

Recently, actress Ha Ji Won uploaded the selfie on her Instagram, and wrote, "My first night in Taiwan~ Good night."

The photo shows Ha Ji Won showing a lovely look, wearing a white shower gown.

Ha Ji Won is showing a fabulous look even though she is not wearing any makeup, and a great number of fans are showing hot reactions for the post.

Meanwhile, Ha Ji Won is going to hold a fan meeting in Japan on January 24th, 2015.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

Ha Ji-won, the new NGO promotional ambassador

photo520745.jpg
KOTRA named Ha Ji-won as the next promotional ambassador for the International Medical Treatment NGO "Operation Smile". The celebration event will be held in Hanoi, Vietnam this month.
"Operation Smile" is a global and medical NGO that treats children in over 63 countries who have facial deformation.
Ha Ji-won is the first Asian woman and second Asian after Jackie Chan to be named promotional ambassador for NGO. Worldwide singer Mariah Carey and actress Jessica Simpson have all been through the process.
"Operation Smile" invites 500 or so medical personnel from all over the world including Korea to the event. The free operations start from the 15th for over 5,000 children all over the world.
Ha Ji-won is going to take part in 'Operation Smile" by taking part in conferences and donations and charity events.
Source : SEGYE
Credit : HANCINEMA

Ha+Ji+Won+-+The+Celebrity+Magazine+Janua

Article from Celebrity Magazine featuring the Jeon Family ..

-
"Our weirdest child? That would be our Hae Rim.. She's different from her sisters, I have told the press how weird she sleeps, but that's not the weirdest thing you would know to her, back when she's just 9 years old, she cut her own bangs , telling that she looks like Tae-soo and we're now having 2 little boys, she even talks to ants asking them how they maintain theirselves in a straight line even they don't have eyes, then Hae Rim always represent herself when it comes to barbecue cooking, and what's funny to her is she was afraid to sharp point of the stick...hahaha" -Yeon Soon Son(mother)

"Back then, Hae Rim is the wisest among others, she tries to understand our situation in her early age really a matured one, she's most vocal to us, remind us how she loves and treasures our family she's a queen of sticky notes . She always left a note on our fridge just saying "I love you all, I have sched today" , even she have to leave our home at 2am or 3am , and she knew that were sleeping, she won't bother us from sleeping just to bid goodbye, she will just leave a note for us. On her room. She emphasize these phrase on her wall "Family first, before anything else". That's our Hae Rim" - Jeon Yoon Bok(father)

"First thing for most, all I want for Ji Won is, to find the right one for her, the deserving one, but I would hold in this principle Virtues reciprocates good fate , and our Hae Rim is one the best daughter so she would find someone that won't hurt her" -Omma

"All I can say is, she already done her responsibilities and duties in this family, I just hope that this time she would have time for herself, I don't wanna leave her in Gods time that she don't a have her partner in life, life is short, I wanna assure myself that my daughter would be on the right hand"-Oppa

credit to the owner of the translated article

>>HJW is such a lovely, sweet and adorable daughter to her parents :) She always does her best to make them happy. Wishing the same as what her parents wants for her :x :x :x

• Like 1

Actress Ha Ji Won appointed as spokesperson for NGO 'Operation Smile'

November 12, 2014 @ 6:45 amHa Ji Won has been chosen as the spokesperson for the international medical NGO 'Operation Smile'. As the first Asian female and second Asian celebrity followingJackie Chan to be named spokesperson, many eyes were on the Korean actress when she attended the international 'Operation Smile' event held at the KOTRA building in Seoul, on November 10. 

'Operation Smile' is a global NGO dedicated to providing free surgeries to repair cleft lip, cleft palate, and other facial deformities for children. Ha Ji Won was seen dressed in an all-black, form-fitting, dress, exuding elegance and charm, at the event for her spokesperson ceremony as well as the 25th anniversary of 'Operation Smile's Vietnam branch. 

Congratulations to Ha Ji Won on the ambassador title!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/actress-ha-ji-won-appointed-as-spokesperson-for-ngo-operation-smile

Thanks for all the updates everyone! is there anyone more perfect than Jiwonnie? She's really a great role model in many ways. I also love how loving and kind she is to her family. Really setting a good example for everyone, especially young fans who may not treasure their family as much.

Guest barjavel

What a beauty with a great heart :)

I've already said that but I'm moved by her family. They seems so caring with each other and proves the endearing person is HJW.
Jiwonnie is the weirdest of their child I was LOL reading this ^^
And it seems, if you read between the lines, that jiwon must have been hurt in the past 'cause daddy and little bro seems very cautious about the man who will try to win HJW's heart ^^