♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@kenneth123 have you watched her dance?? :D  Then you'll be laughing so hard and can't believe it with her OPPA dancemoves and Homerun outfit she wore :P
cont....

Q: Working in a project with Ha Ji Won, what kind of sunbae (senior) is she, what influence did you get?
Ji Chang Wook: The influence of bright optimism. Ji Won noona, in my memory, has always been an optimistic, bright person. Put aside good acting first, (she) has a bright personality and is amiable and approachable. Because (she) is the heroine, there were many scenes to film, to stay up all night for 3 to 4 days of filming, actresses will get tired. Even though it was like that, she was still very cheerful. (She) always laughed at the filming site, making the staffs who were working with her feel relaxed. As a hoobae (junior), seeing that was really good,(I) felt like it was a place where I should learn.

———————————

Ji Chang Wook Expressed Strange and Awkward First Meeting with Drama Lover Ha Ji Won.

“The first filming left a deep impression on me… (I) really felt very uneasy, it was very uneasy. *laughs* Ji Won noona was shy, I was also shy, yet (we) had to stick together to film quarrel/noisy scenes. First filming was the horseback-riding match with Seung Nyang at the seashore, that was the first time I met noona at the site, I really did not know what to say to approach her. Because (she) is a female senior. After that, the first thing I said was, ‘Noona, you are our school’s senior.’ (n.b. Both HJW and JCW took up college at Dankook University.)Then, noona said, ‘Ah, really?’, ‘Yes’, then (we) started filming.(I was) very restless, (I) didn’t know what I should say to get close.”

Later, the two got close as they filmed. Playing the role of Ta Hwan, most of Ji Chang Wook’s scenes were quarreling with Seung Nyang, joking/kidding in the drama, so (they) unknowingly got close. Then, they chatted spontaneuously, and also often discussed work. About Ha Ji Won, he said, “A sunbae, a sister, and an actress that made me feel at ease with.” On hearing ‘You(and HJW) look very suitable, try to mingle’ jokes, Ji Chang Wook loquaciously said, “I seriously refuse.”

*updated
-from various sources-
*Translation based on the Chinese translation posted byJrschang on 何智媛吧

cr. @minnie0103http://cheshirecat1023.tumblr.com/post/86030154211/a-name-that-cant-not-be-mentioned-in-empress-ki-ha

Guest kenneth123

OMG... What a body ?:( ... how do i get that state... @ferylicous nosebleed on the floor :( .. i died.. please bury me to the nearest cemetery

@kenneth123 try to watch this video.... among all the outfit she wore when she dance homerun, on this video I can see why HJW was having a nickname during her highschool days as a "Girdle Girl" it's because of her noticeable hipline which makes her sexier plus that flat tummy and well-shaped butt :D 
HJW is not only shippable but also very shapeable .. I know that there's no such word as those :)) :))
http://youtu.be/q6rIwthXWlg

Though HJW felt embarrassed remembering these dances but I'm glad she did it, coz it means she can, and it let us see that she can also become a bit wild on stage =)) :))

Guest JezzaG

I still can't help but giggle everytime I see videos of her performing Oppa Oppa and Homerun. Her energy is off the charts and dang that flat tummy is to die for! Hahaha. But it looks like she already buried her dancing skills along with her music career. :)) :)) :))Hope to see her dance again like this in the future although I know it's unlikely to happen :(

^ Singing , rapping , dancing , acting , variety show skills !!  what do look more for 
>>
A Complete package ! 
that is why
it is hard to like someone else like her ! 

adding to that her personality ............ 

@ferlycious‌, hello! Thank you! It's nice to be back after a long, long time. Tsk, I have to re-learn my way around soompi. :D

Ji chang wook is sooo sweet to have said those things about hjw. They really have excellent chemistry on empress ki. And as a fan, the things that ha ji won's co-workers said about her, made me really proud and happy. And almost, if not all, of them are very consistent with their praises.

@ferlycious
Thanks for post JCW interviews ...

‘Noona, you are our school’s senior.’ Then, noona said, ‘Ah, really?’, ‘Yes’, :-O =))
@minnie0103  thanks for your hard work for translate these interviews :)>-
I agree with you girls ...a lot of men said that HJW is their ideal type of woman but none of them tell her face to face ...these shy men  :-q

Guest larabn

@kenneth123
This is the first time I see the WHIB singing cast in a clip together LOL
HJW was shy and had to stick out her tongue and giggle in it :P

LOL and the performance of homerun and Oppa again hehe
The outfit although she was really embarrassed by it now, it looked really stunning on her and showed off her S shape , Q, L, R, A.... Shapes :P
and the dance moves with the outfit will cause you an ears bleed too :P

For all the SeGa lovers :)

10301461_755257914504858_578715386102117
Cr: Amazing couple FB

Guest geilbladder

I am soo embarrased to say that i have just started watching SeGa. I know its too late! Hahaha! It was aired in our country but i ignored it since they switch bodies which i'm not fond of. HJW and Hyun Bin's chemistry is a boom. I'm only on episode 3 now but gosh how many times have i giggled already? This is insane. lol!

Guest cunn

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Ji Chang Wook Picks Ha Ji Won over Song Hye Gyo as Ideal Typekimpossible May 18, 2014 Ji Chang Wook Picks Ha Ji Won over Song Hye Gyo as Ideal Type

Actor Ji Chang Wook recently picked Ha Ji Won as his ideal type!

On May 18, Ji Chang Wook was interviewed by MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment” shortly after wrapping up MBC drama, “Empress Ki.” 

On that day, interviewer Park Seul Ki noted, “You recently picked Song Hye Gyo as your ideal type.” He replied, “Actually, rather than me picking her as my ideal type, the way it was edited made it seem like I had picked her.” When asked, “Between Song Hye Gyo and Ha Ji Won, who would be your ideal type?” he shyly responded with, “[Ha] Ji Won nuna.” 

Park Seul Gi teased the actor saying, “Okay, well from now on your ideal type is Ha Ji Won” causing him to laugh aloud. 

jichangwook_songjihyo

cr: soompi http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/18/ji-chang-wook-picks-ha-ji-won-over-song-hye-gyo-as-ideal-type/#.U3lUh6iSze0

@koreanlite long time not see you around..welcome back  :-h

Guest kenneth123

@larabn I really like her personality... she does not try to stand out or outshine anyone.. :( she's very down to earth and a good example for the youth ... which is why I really like her... :o when I first saw the video she was so cute hahaha :) and hitting the lines out of tune at first and she just laughed it off ... waaaaa!!~

Guest larabn

Since I seem to have free time today
I did some GIF's of the Pumil making video (Thanks to @Libera for the link :) )

ibt97oN4zIrM2f.gif
iDOCDSi4jwNRa.gif
iBRo8De5E3Oh.gif
iozy9fgg4heS.gif

"HJW's Glamping Event Content...there will be fishing,pick cucumber,barbecue party and Jiwon's love letter,etc ahh it looks so much fun^^" - Credit to: Ladykate Twitter
I hope there will be lots of videos and photos

Guest larabn

Some more
iZaGM0ifSUkwR.gif
ibk9K5MJIwa6ZW.gif
iThNtEE1GUkyK.gif

I love the way she walks and the entrances she makes, it's so filled with confidence and it steals attention :)
ib2vJHYz5I1Uxf.gif

@Libera
Wow!! I'm excited for the Glamping event so much like being excited for a drama hehe
I hope there will be lots and lots of videos and we get to see our JiWonnie being her natural warm person to fans
How I wish I was one of those fans with her